Trouble

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car ride home was painfully awkward. You managed to evade the paparazzi and rush to Jungkook's car. Although you guys were safe, the glares from Jungkook's manager were worse than any paparazzi. Occasionally, you would look into the rearview mirror and catch the manager drilling holes into your face with his eyes. He was furious. The tension was so strong that both you and Jungkook jumped when the managers phone rang.

"Hello? Yes. He's in the car with me...no paparazzi are following. Yes, I'll bring him to the management." The manager loudly sighed and his knuckles turned white from grabbing the wheel too hard.

You bit your lip and looked over at Jungkook to see how he was reacting. He was looking out the window, with a poker face, but you could tell he was nervous by the way his hands were shaking. Your heart instantly started to ache. He was scared. His career meant everything to him and you knew how hard he worked for it. And for it to be ruined for such a trivial thing as love was unacceptable. You reached over and grasped his quivering hand.

The shaking slowed down and Jungkook looked over at you. He took a deep breath and gave you a small smile. You returned the smile and squeezed his hand.

Everything's going to be alright.

The car slowed to a stop in front of your aunts house. The manager huffed and sat back in his seat. This was your que to get the heck out of the car.

"Call me okay?" Your voice cracked at the end. You really wanted him to be safe.

As if reading your mind, he playfully tilted his head to the side. "I'm going to be fine. Don't worry, alright?"

You nodded as he slowly closed the car door. Right as it closed, the manager sped out into the street with alarming speed.

If this didn't turn out well, you would never be able to forgive yourself.

______

Jungkook POV

"How bad's the situation?" you asked your manager.

"It's not looking good. Bang PD is pissed off. You barely have the right to talk right now."

Jungkook pursed his lips. You had no choice. You were about to lose Hana, and without her, you wouldn't be able to be yourself.

"Bang PD's in his office. Go straight there. Don't talk back to him and take any punishment he gives you okay?" Your manager patted your shoulder and let out a deep sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter