Last Dance

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time was in a stand-still for Jungkook. Outside of the dressing room, music and the sound of spectators was blaring. Everyone except Jungkook had partners fussing over eachother and were squeezing in some last minute practice. He constantly checked his phone in hopes that you responded to his texts.

"STANDBY! The show will start in 5 minutes! Youngjae! You and your partner will be going first."

Youngjae and his partner high-fived and confidently strutted out of the room. Everyone left the dressing room except Jungkook.

He gave himself a meek smile in the mirror. "Well this didn't turn out the way I imagined."

His eyes were rimmed with dark circles. You gave him so much worry. He even visited your house, but you made your aunt turn him down. You were avoiding him for sure, and it was killing him. 

"Of course she's not coming...why would she?" He felt foolish for even waiting for you.

With a pose of defeat, he left the dressing room, his feet dragging behind him. The hallway was crowded with people running around with costumes and scripts. For some reason, his steps led him to the auditorium. He looked at the stage that he so desperately wanted to perform on with you. This would be different than all the other stages he'd been on.

Team after team went on, and each dance got an enthusiatic response from the crowd.

The director ran up to you with a script in hand, her hair frazzled. "What are you doing here? You're the last performer. Where's your partner?!"

"I'm sorry director. We can't perform today." He gave her a 90 degree bow.

The director's eye started twithcing. "You can't perform?! WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT NOW?! YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDOL YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS?"

"Sorry I'm late director. We'll be performing. Don't worry."

Jungkook spun around and saw you standing there with a little crooked smile. His breath hitched at your sight. You had on a black leotard with a flowly gold tutu. Your hair was in a loose french braid and your makeup was fierce that screamed hip-hop. You were glowing.

You put your arms around his neck and took in his smell. "I'm so sorry Jungkook. I missed you so much."

"It's okay. As long as you're here now." Jungkook burrowed his face in your hair. He was determined to hold on to you. He wasn't going to let you go.

"Jungkook, Hana! You're on in 30 seconds"

"Shoot! Come on, let's go!" You grabbed his hand and together, you ran ont the stage. The lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter