Broken

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tapped your pencil against your desk as you listened to your teacher drone on and on about stem-cells. You'd much rather be practicing the dance with Jungkook at this time. You peeked over your shoulder to look at Jungkook. He was already looking at you, so you gave him a silly cross-eyed face. Jungkook snorted and tried to supress his laughter.

Smiling, you turned back forward to face the front, but as usual, Min was giving you her signature glare. You rolled your eyes. You didn't report her and the LB's to the principal when they beat you up. You decided you didn't want the issue to get bigger, and you kind of felt bad for Min. Her stares wouldn't stop throughout the whole class and you were starting to get really uncomfortable.

"Class is dismissed. Everyone go straight to gym class. You guys better not skip!" The teacher collected his stuff and walked out the classroom. The quiet class erupted into chatter as everyone prepared to go to gym.

You walked down the hallway towards the locker room by yourself when you felt a hand brush up against yours. Alarmed, you looked up and saw that Jungkook was walking beside you.

"Jungkook! Why are you walking next to me? Go walk in front of me!" You whispered while looking around for people.

"No. I want to walk with you right now." Jungkook stubbornly stayed right next to you. You sighed. You were constantly anxious that someone would find out about your relationship. It would be a huge scandal for Jungkook, and his career may be drastically affected.

They reached the front of the girls locker room and you nudged him away. "You're not thinking of following me in here right?"

Jungkook winked. "Only if you want me to."

"Ew! Go and change before anyone sees." People were starting to turn the corner into the locker room hallway. Jungkook waved goodbye and walked off towards the boys locker room.

You went inside the room and started to unlock your locker. Right when you opened it, someone came up and slammed it closed. You jumped back, startled at the sudden action. Min was standing next to you with her arms crossed.

"Min. I really don't want to talk to you right now. I'd appreciate it if you leave." Min shook her head and took out her phone.

"You're a selfish brat, did you know that? How did you think you were going to get away with dating Jungkook?"

A huge lump formed in your throat. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. We're just friends."

Min raised an eyebrow and shoved her phone in your face. "Is this what 'just friends' do?"

On the screen was a picture of you and Jungkook. Jungkook's face was partially hidden but he was completely recognizable. Jungkook had his arm around your shoulder and you were giving him a peck on the cheek. You couldn't breathe.

"D-did you...did you take this? Did you stalk us?"

Min clicked her tongue. "It was only for Jungkook's good. Someone was bound to take a picture, so I just took it first."

You felt tears of anger well up in your eyes. "What do you want from us."

"Us? Ha, no. I only want something from you. Break up with Jungkook."

"I'm not taking any orders from a monster like you."

Min jabbed her finger into your chest. "Well then I'm just going to have to 'accidently' leak this photo. That'll be the end of Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter