Love at Last Hi-Touch

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were lounging on your bed, lazily flipping through a magazine. You had just graduated from Juilliard and you were back home for a break. You were still planning your future, but an opportunity arised in Korea that wanted you to be the lead dancer at one the most prestigious performing center. You were still considering it, since you had tons of options in America and Europe also. Your dancing mesmerized the world, and every major company wanted you to dance for them.

"Unnie! Are you getting ready?"

"Huh?" You closed your magazine as Jinae flounced in your room.

"Ugh don't tell me you forgot?! You promised you take me to my concert!"

"Oh shoot. Sorry Jinae, I kinda forgot." You sheepishly grinned.

"Well good thing we still got an hour until we have to leave. Here." Jinae tossed you a black crop top and a red plaid skirt.

"What's this?"

"You're going to wear that to the concert."

"Uhm, who's concert is this anyway?"

"Oh, it's this girl group from Japan. You don't know them."

You raised an eyebrow at her. "Uhm okay? I guess I'll wear this since I have nothing to wear."

Jinae excitedly clapped. "Okay change really quick okay!"

Surprisingly, the clothes fit you super well, and you looked pretty damn good. Jinae pushed you into your vanity stool and started to brush through your hair. Without warning, she grabbed sections of you hair and started to straighten it.

"Do your makeup unnie! We're going to take pictures so you have to look good." Well, it was Jinae's birthday and you wanted her day to be special. So you followed her orders without complaining.

You applied a thin coat of foundation and powdered your face. You filled in your already thick and arched brows and opted for a natural eye look with a small winged eyeliner and a coat of mascara. You dabbed some red lipstick in the center of your lips to give yourself a gradient look. You finished just when Jinae made the finishing touches to your completely straightened hair, making it seem even longer.

"Okay Unnie, we like really have to go now. The concert starts in 30 minutes."

The two of you practically sprinted out the door and into the car. You finally arrived at the venue that seemed way too familiar...

Already, the line was moving up and you and Jinae were one of the last to enter.

"Seat 101, VVIP. Here is a bracelet. You two both have a hi-touch pass."

Hi-Touch? This was exactly like last time...

Jinae grabbed your hand and pulled you into section 101, which happened to be just a few rows in front of the stage. At that moment, you knew. This wasn't a japanese concert. You looked around and saw thousands of girls and boys holding posters and wearing t-shirts that all said the same thing.

BTS.

"Jinae, what...why are we here?"

"Unnie. Let's just enjoy the concert, okay? For me."

You sat back into your chair, completely dazed. Your heart was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter