002

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, do you want to cuddle in the room, or going out instead?" Sehun asked. This time, for their anniversary, he will let Kai chooses what he wanted to do. "Should we go to the park?" Kai said as he squeezed the other's hand.

"Which park?"

"The one we met for the first time?"

"Okay," Sehun smiled.

 

***

 

"Honey, I'm here already. Do you want me to fetch you up or-?" Kai said on the phone. He called him right after when he reached the park. He was excited. Today is their third anniversary. They were together since three years ago. Yes, they were too young at that time when they started their relationship. But they don't care because they truly loved each other.

"No, it's okay. I'm on my way!" Sehun cheered from the other line as he walked across the street. The light went green    meaning go for the pedestarians and stop for cars. "Okay, be fast, honey."

"I won't leave you. Don't worry. I almost th--"

Sehun turned his gaze to his right as his eyes widen. A car hit him, made the thin young boy flung onto the top of the red car before slammed onto the ground, head first.

Jongin heard a loud bang from the other line. "Honey?" he stuttered. No response from the young boy from the other line. "Sehun?" he called again and after that, only the sound of the crowd can be heard.

'Oh my god!'

'Someone please call the ambulance!'

'Don't touch him!'

'What do I do?! I hit him. I didn't see the red light!'

"Sehun!" Jongin screamed. At that time, he knew, Sehun was already gone.

 

***

 

Jongin opened his eyes. His body was sweating. His head hurts. He had been dreaming about it again. After two years, he still had dreams about the accident. The accident which took his heart away.

"Oi, Kim Kai!" he lifted up his head only to find Chanyeol sitting at the edge of his bed, reading a comic book. "How long have you been there, Chanyeol?" he asked. "I came earlier, so like, 30 minutes ago?"

Kai sighed. Of course, Chanyeol could see him sweating hard right now. Chanyeol could see his miserable face. He felt the tense as the other looked at him instead of reading his comic book. "That dream again?" Kai nodded. He can't lie to Chanyeol anyway. That boy is one of people who understands him. He can read his mind.

 

***

 

"Get ready. We have a school to attend!" Chanyeol threw the comic book at Kai when he saw the tanned-kid spacing out. Kai sighed again before heading to the bathroom for shower. Chanyeol shook his head silently as he watched him walked away. Somehow, he wished that Sehun will stop coming into Kai's dreams.

 

Mianhae, Sehun-ah.

 

***

 

Kai walked alone to the library. He was carrying his book in one hand, and his phone on the other. He was staring deeply in his phone. Anyone who sees him might misunderstood him checking out the world economic issues website page since he was having his straight yet serious face plastered. Chanyeol was not with him. The taller boy had a basketball practice to attend. Meanwhile, Kai didn't have the heart yet to join any club in the school.

As he was staring deeply in his phone, he bumped into someone smaller than him and made the other almost fall onto the floor. The books in their hands fall and Kai, his phone made its way down the floor too. "Sorry," Kai said as he took his phone from the ground and slipped it in his pocket. "It's okay," the other said.

Kai lifted up his head. He recognised the person as a school's flower boy but he didn't knows his name. He didn't even knows who is who between the BaekSoo. "Sorry again," he said as he helped him picking up the books. The smaller boy smiled sweetly, nodded and then walked away. After that, he went off too.

 

***

 

"Jongin, come downstairs! It's dinner time!" Suho yelled from the downstairs. Today, Chanyeol joined their family dinner as their mother had been wanting him to do so since a long time.

They were eating and chatting while Kai just sat silently. Instead of eating, he played with his food and his mind was out of reality. "What are you doing, Jongin? Eat the food." His mother said. "I'm full," Kai replied.

Mrs. Kim sighed. Suho peeked at his brother's plate from his seat. "Yah, Jongin-ah, eat more!" he said. He can't bear to see him like that. Everyday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter