005

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Kai

Do you want to meet later? I need someone to talk to. I've been dreaming about him last night.

 

Kyungsoo let out a slight sigh. He was walking with Baekhyun to the school when he received the message from Kai. "What's wrong, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo just smiled and shook his head. "Nothing. I will meet Kai after school. You should go home first," he answered. From his face, he was sure that Baekhyun could guess who Kai is. Kai is him, the guy he has fall in love with. "Kai? You mean, the boy?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Eyy! I want to meet the person who made my friend fall in love! Haha!" Baekhyun laughed evilly, teasing Kyungsoo.

He knew Kyungsoo didn't like it. Kyungsoo didn't like when he teased something love-related with him. "Please don't tell anyone, Baekhyunee. I trust you," his gaze was on Baekhyun who basically just smile at his friend's worry. He patted his shoulder. "I won't!" he cheered.

As days passed by, Kai had been talking to him about Sehun a lot. A lot. Kai shared things he done with Sehun, things he got from Sehun or whatever their memories that were always kept in Kai's heart. Sometimes he talked to him untill late night. Kyungsoo didn't mind though. He is happy with all of these. To him, as long as he can keep Kai accompanied and happy, he is pleased. Kyungsoo thinks his way of falling in love is just weird     or maybe, too weird.

They walked pass through the school's gate. Many eyes were on them. Baekhyun had his hand clinging with him. Well, that's what Baekhyun does to him everyday and this is all because of the girls, of course. Suddenly he saw a familiar figure, tanned skin, taller than him, walking side by side with his friend.

Kai.

Kyungsoo called out, making the other students looking at them and followed his gaze towards Kai. Kai turned his back and smiled. Kai's friend also turned to look at the person who made his friend smiling in the early morning. "Kyungsoo sunbae-nim!" he called back. Kyungsoo dragged the clinging Baekhyun towards the two. Chanyeol gasped. "Baekhyun sunb--Baekhyun hyung?" "Chanyeol?"

"Ahh, you know this friend, Baekhyun-ah?" Kyungsoo said, pointing at Chanyeol. Well, he felt stupid though. He felt stupid for asking that question since he already know who Chanyeol is. The one that Baekhyun had kissed    and on his lips. He was trying to cover him, and cover his worry. He was worried as hell that Baekhyun might end up screaming 'Oh! You're that guy who makes Kyungsoo's heart hurt at late nights!'. He hoped that Baekhyun will shut his loud mouth for once.

Baekhyun sensed the worrying Kyungsoo. He sensed the covering up Kyungsoo so well, so he nodded. "Yes, I know him." Kai chuckled, which probably made Chanyeol dies in happiness anytime soon. He missed the latter's laugh. "Kyungsoo sunbae-nim, this is my friend, Chanyeol," he said.

 

***

 

Chanyeol disbeliefly looked at Kai, then at Kyungsoo. "Annyeong, Park Chanyeol imnida," he bowed out of respect. Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol's eyes never leave neither Kai nor Kyungsoo. Especially Kai. He looked different. After two years of Sehun leaving     and almost half year in high school, this was the first time he ever seen him smiling and laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter