009

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol rolled on his bed. His face buried in the pillow and he couldn't stop saying "he's cute". He traced his finger on his lips. The feeling of Baekhyun's lips was still there. He can feel the soft and warm lips pressing on his. His face blushed in red everytime when he thinks about it. Chanyeol peeked on his phone when it vibrated, hoping that Baekhyun is the one who texted him. But   

"Chan, from now on, please practice to call me Jongin."

Chanyeol's eyes became wide as he read the text meassage repeatedly. He sat cross-legged on his bed, still staring at the screen. "Chan.." he said, almost whispering. He felt like crying. Kai haven't called him that nickname again after a very long time. Chanyeol's heart was beating so fast.

"Please practice to call me..Jongin?"

 

***

 

Baekhyun sat on Kyungsoo's bed. To him, Kyungsoo's bed is his too. Kyungsoo was smiling endlessly while looking at his phone and Baekhyun found it's really cute. He knew why. He was certain that it was because of Kai. "Is it Kai?" he asked. Kyungsoo looked up. His face blushed as he nodded sheepishly. "How is it going? Between you two?"

"It's fine," Kyungsoo answered and put aside his phone. "He tells me to call him Jongin from now on." Baekhyun clapped his hands. He was happy for Kyungsoo. Just like what he overheard them, Kai was the name Sehun gave him and for Kai to having Kyungsoo calling him with different name, it was such a good start. "You're one step forward!" he cheered. Kyungsoo can't stop smiling. Then, he told Baekhyun about him asking Kai to call him hyung just like how Chanyeol called his best friend.

Baekhyun laughed. "He used to call me hyung!" Kyungsoo was confused. "Used? What do you mean?"

"He calls me 'baby' now!" Baekhyun cheered again. Anyone could tell that his face was lightened up, cheerful. Even though Baekhyun was that kind of person, but he looked even more cheerful now. "So what? You two are a thing now?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun gulped. Are they a thing? They kissed, Baekhyun said he likes him but Chanyeol didn't say anything other than follow the flow made by the older.

"I don't know? I--I'm actually not sure about my feeling.."

"And?"

"But I told him that I like him," he said bluntly. Kyungsoo sighed. He knew something like this will happen to Baekhyun. His best friend is always confuse with his own feeling, unsure of everything, didn't know how to make decision properly. He remembered when Baekhyun told him about kissing Chanyeol when the girls attacked him in the hallway at school. Just like that moment, Baekhyun did it wrong this time too. "You can't do that, Baekhyun-ah. This is wrong," he said.

Baekhyun innocently shrugged. "You can't say you like him when you're not sure yourself. What if it turns out that you didn't like him the way it supposed to be and end up, you'll only hurt him?" Kyungsoo was right but Baekhyun was certain about things he done so far. "I don't know. Hey Kyungsoo, I'll not hurt him, okay? Trust me!" He lifted up his hand, promising that he wouldn't hurt Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo sighed. "What about you? Don't you want to tell Kai about this too?"

"I don't know either. He seems like want to move on. I'll help as much as I can do," he said. Baekhyun wanted to smack Kyungsoo's head for being so dumb. Help? What do you mean help? Kyungsoo likes him and is Kyungsoo trying to help Kai moving on with someone else? Obviously, Kyungsoo is an innocent man, who doesn't know a thing about love    and seducing.

"You should do aegyo in front of him! Who knows he might fall in love with your cuteness?" he suggested, gaining a disapproving look from Kyungsoo. Yes, his best friend is a completely failure when it comes to aegyo. "Try to do one!" he nudged the boy forward. Kyungsoo looked at him, uncomfortable. "Listen, you must do this. Or else, he will end up with someone cuter than you!"

"Why do I want to be cute? Isn't there something else I can do?"

"No. I do this to Chanyeol and I believe he liked it!"

"You are aegyo, Baek. I'm not like you.."

"Hmm. Then, try to seduce him!" Baekhyun suggested again. This time, he really earned a smack in his head. "Don't teach me anything dirty!" Kyungsoo nagged. "Fine, fine! Then try to do aegyo! Hurry up, let me see!" he said, backing a bit to avoid Kyungsoo's hand which still in the mid-air. Kyungsoo was hesitating. He made fists with both of his hands and carefully took it at each cheeks. "Try to bbuing bbuing!" Baekhyun said again, trying to control himself from laughing.

"Bbuing bbuing~" Kyungsoo said as he move his fists cutely. He was out of any cute tone. His voice was flat and his face was totally awkward. Baekhyun laughed hysterically. He laid face down on Kyungsoo's bed. His face buried in the pillow, trying to control his laughing voice. Kyungsoo smacked the other's , totally embarrassed. "B-Baek! Stop it!"

"You're so funny! Hahaha! Your voice is flat and you have no expression!" Baekhyun laughed again. Kyungsoo was being all sulky. He slightly kicked Baekhyun's leg and crossed arm, pouting. "Yes, Kyungsoo! Do that!" Baekhyun popped out and sat on the bed again. His eyes were shining as he saw him pouting. "Do what?" There you go, the slow and innocent Kyungsoo.

"That pout! Do that!"

"You mean, like this?" Kyungsoo curled his lips into a pout. Baekhyun found it really cute but creepy at the same time. Probably just because Kyungsoo didn't pout a lot. "Yes, it's good!" he said. "My student is really cute~!" Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo who practice to pout again. He had been curling up his lips here and there and Baekhyun was really happy to see the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter