007

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol walked to the backyard with a plastic of trash in his hand. Not far away from him, he saw Baekhyun, peeking from side to side at the storage room and in his hand was a    key. "Baekhyun hyung," he called as he walked closer. Baekhyun quickly looked up. He placed his finger to his mouth, signalling him to silent. "What are you do--" Baekhyun cupped his mouth and dragged him away from the building.

"Shut up, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said and let him go. Chanyeol was confused. "What are you doing back there?" he asked, whispering. Baekhyun smirked. He lifted up his hand and showed him the key. Chanyeol reached out for the key but Baekhyun nudged it away and kept it safe in his pocket. "What was that key?" Chanyeol was curious. Probably because Baekhyun just can't stop smiling like an idiot    but cute    and that the latter was really suspicious.

"I locked them."

Them?

"I locked Kyungsoo and Kai in the storage room." Baekhyun smirked again as Chanyeol's eyes grew wider. Why does he locked them, in a frickin' storage room, at the school's backyard? "W-Why did you do that?"

"If I tell you, please don't tell anyone about this," Baekhyun begged. "O-Okay."

"Kyungsoo is in love-- with Kai."

 

***

 

Kyungsoo looked up as soon as he heard a clicking sound from the door. He stepped towards it and tried to pulled it open.

What the hell?

Again, he pulled and pushed it to make it open. His heart was beating so fast at the thought that they were locked in here. "Kai," he called. "Why, sunbae-nim?" Kai asked and stood next to him. Kyungsoo pointed at the door. His eyes was big and wide    enough for Kai to sense that something was wrong. "The door."

Kai looked at the door. The took the knob and carefully pulled it    and then pushed it. "Is it locked?!" Kyungsoo screamed. Kai was trying to open it harder. He kicked the door hard, panicking. "Isn't it supposed to be locked by seven p.m. every evening? It is only six!" Kyungsoo panicked, looking at his wrist watch. "What the hell do we do?!" Kyungsoo screamed again. He almost cry. "C-Calm down!" Kai placed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and then, he banged on the door hard.

"Hello! Anyone out there?! We are locked, we need help! Please get us out of here!!" he screamed. Kyungsoo couldn't think. The only thing he could thing about was the night is coming in an hour. Then, he reaslised, by times like this, no one will be around school no more. Especially when it is Friday  

--today is Friday!

He looked at his watch again. 6:30 p.m. and Kai was still banging on the door, screaming for someone to help them. The sky outside was getting darker. "Stop it, Kai! No one is at school anymore!" he yelled. Kai was startled at first. It was the first time the sweet Kyungsoo sunbae-nim has ever yelled at his face.

"H-Handphone! Kai, your handphone!" Kai stopped banging on the door. He reached out his pocket for his phone and dialled Chanyeol's number.

 

***

 

Chanyeol was at the counter, ordering beverages for both him and Baekhyun when his phone ringing in his school bag    that he left with Baekhyun on the table. Baekhyun took his phone out of the pocket. 'Kim Kai' was on the screen. Baekhyun cleared his throat, making sure that he can imitates Chanyeol's deep voice and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol, help me!" Baekhyun held back his laugh. Kai was panicking as hell and he was sure that Kyungsoo will be more panick that he is. "E-e-ah-ah-I can't---Kai---line--is---not--goo--good! Can't--can't--hea--hear--you!" he hang up. Then, he switched off Chanyeol's phone together with his. Chanyeol came with two beverages in his hands, suspiciously looking at him when he silently laughing and smirking. "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Listen, Chanyeol, do not switch on your phone until I tell you to do so. You understand?" he said. Chanyeol took his phone and found that it was already switched off. "What's wrong--what happened?"

"Kai called. I switched off mine too so that Kyungsoo can't call me," Baekhyun said. The creepy smile on his face was obvious as he drank his juice. "You know my favourite! I love strawberry juice!" he exclaimed. "You told me to buy you strawberry juice, hyung." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

There was silence for some minutes as they enjoyed their drinks until Chanyeol decided to ask Baekhyun what was he exactly planning. "Kyungsoo is afraid of dark. I'm sure something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter