003

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo silently listening to Kai’s confession.  Never did he imagine that he would sits, at the park in a cold night with a boy, listening to his story. What does he came here for in the first place? Right, he wanted to give the boy his phone back. Only if he didn’t ask the latter who’s the person, or else, he didn’t get the chance to know him better.

“He left on your third anniversary?” he asked, gaining a nod from Kai. “I’m really sorry to hear that, Kai,” Kyungsoo said. Looking at Kai’s miserable face right now, he wanted to hug and comfort him.

Kyungsoo didn’t know why or what is the feeling lingering inside his heart. He didn’t know if he was mad, sad or jealous when Kai was telling him about Sehun. He was certain that if this feeling is a jealousy, then he had gone crazy.

Maybe I’m just sad.

“What about you, sunbae-nim?” he lifted his head to Kai’s sudden voice. “Do you ever fall in love?”

“No.”

 

***

 

Kai laid on his bed. His legs were tired from walking. The cold air had made his body all shivering so he went under his blanket. The blanket once he cuddled with Sehun in. All the memories about Sehun came into his mind.

Suddenly he remembered Kyungsoo. Just like the smaller guy, he never imagine that he would tell him all about Sehun. He never imagine that he told him everything that happened two years ago. Was he feeling regret or relief after he told him those, he didn't know either.

 

***

 

Baekhyun was in the toilet. He could hear all those fangirling sounds from the inside. He rolled his eyes.

Why are they so after me?

Slowly he pushed the main door, making no sound. He slipped in between the open door and the wall, making his way to the nearest hallway. He wished that he can walk faster with these short legs of his   

"Oppa!!"

"Baekhyun-ah!!"

Some girls screamed. Baekhyun wanted to run away from here but the girls had blocked his way. He faked a smile. The girls were touching, ruffling his hair and everything. They were swooning over him and he didn't like it. Baekhyun was annoyed. He can't move or walk away. They blocked him everywhere    from the front, back, right and left. Suddenly a sight of Chanyeol walking towards the crowd caught his attention. Something popped out from his intelligent brain, he smiled.

"Why don't you girls go after Kyungsoo?" he said. Some of the girls said 'noooo' with aegyo some said 'Kyungsoo oppa doesn't know social life'. Chanyeol was coming closer. "You know, because I'm already taken," he said as Chanyeol was walking right next to him. He grabbed Chanyeol by his hand making the taller boy almost stumble. The girls shireked to Chanyeol's sudden appearance into the crowd.

Baekhyun's hands made their way to Chanyeol's neck and his school uniform's collar. Without hesitation, he pressed his lips against Chanyeol very hard    like he was slapping him on his lips by using his lips. Chanyeol's eyes grew wider. He didn't know what to do. He was too innocent for things like this. He closed his eyes when Baekhyun suddenly raised his body to make like he was deepening their kiss.

The girls suddenly when all mad. They yelped in disgust when Baekhyun deepened the kiss. After some seconds, the fangirling sounds changed into cursing and they all left.

 

***

 

Baekhyun broke the kiss. He looked up at Chanyeol who still had his eyes closed and already bit his lower lip. "You can open your eyes now," he said. Chanyeol hesitated to open his eyes. He found Baekhyun looking up at him and smiling like he was innocent. "W-what are you d-doing?" he stuttered. He had his eyes wide open and his finger traced on his own lips.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww," Chanyeol exclaimed in disgust. He tapped his hand on his lips, or more like slapping it. Baekhyun watched him silently but when Chanyeol's slapping becoming more harder than ever, he pulled the other's hand, made him stop slapping his own lips. "Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter