004

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How I do get through one night without you?

If I had to live without you

What kind of life would that be?

Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold

You're my world, my heart, my soul

If you ever leave

Baby you'd take everything good in my life

 

***

 

Kyungsoo stayed in school that evening. He wanted to do some revision with Baekhyun who waited for him in the library. Kyungsoo walked through the hallway passed the classrooms. There was silent and calm since everyone had gone home. Suddenly, he heard a sob coming from a year-one's classroom. Kyungsoo peeked into the room from a small glass window.

He found Kai sitting on the floor, leaning his back on the wall, alone with his earphones plucked in, wet faced.

 

Without you

There'd be no sun in my sky

There would be no love in my life

There would be no world left for me, and I

Baby I don't know what I would do

I would lost if I lost you

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything real in my life

And tell me now

 

Kyungsoo watched as Kai's sobbing became harder.

 

How do I live without you?

I want to know

How do I breath without you?

If you ever go

How I ever, ever survive?

How do I live?

 

"Why me, Sehun-ah? Why me, baby?" Kai cried. Without thinking, Kyungsoo walked in. He sat next to the crying latter and patted his shoulder lightly. Kai lifted up his head. His eyes grew wider when he saw Kyungsoo next to him. Stuttering, he wiped the tears away by using his sleeve.

"K-Kyungsoo sunbae-nim.." he said. Kyungsoo smiled warmly. "You know, you can't be like this. You need someone to talk to," he said.

 

***

 

Kai was silent and thought for a second. His brain was saying Chanyeol but he doesn't want to do that. That tall guy had been worrying about him for a frickin' two years. He doesn't want to let Chanyeol burdened by those things when he's the one who can't move on. What about his other friend? Does he even has friend other than Chanyeol? No, he was not. He had been an anti-social kid for the whole half of his first year in high school.

Then, who? He looked at Kyungsoo who still had his hand on his shoulder, tapping it in a reassuring way, smiling warmly. "Sunbae-nim?" his voice cracked. "Yes?"

"Can I talk to you?"

 

***

 

Baekhyun was about to go mad when he read Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter