001

thanking you {kaisoo ver.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jongin, or what people called him, Kai walked silenlty, alone through the street in the cold morning. His thought was nowhere. His eyes were as cold as the morning breeze. Being an emotional teenager he is, he plucked in his earphones and started to listen to their song.

He couldn't believe Sehun left him so fast. He couldn't believe he died in the most tragic way he could ever imagine, and he couldn't believe that the boy left when it was their anniversary.

Silently he walked down the street heading to the school. Today is his first day in high school. Seirin High School was the school he had been dreaming to study in since their first year in the middle school. They promised to go there together and the fact that Sehun wasn't able to do it breaks his heart so much.

 

***

 

"Oi, Kim Kai!" Chanyeol smacked his head lightly and pulled out the earphones off his ears. Kai sighed. "Are you going to wear that all the time? Come on, today is our first day! Don't be too anti-social you are. Haha!" Chanyeol laughed but then stopped when he saw Kai ignored him maintaining his cold face and walked pass him.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Although Kai had always ignored him these past years, he's still not tired to try and bring back the old Kai, the old cheerful, loud and yet still the shy Kim Kai. He misses all the moments when Kai was still that very loud tanned-kid. He misses the 'Kai' when Sehun was still here. He misses Sehun. "Only if you're still here, Sehun-ah," he whispered to himself.

Chanyeol followed Kai from the back, silently judging at the tanned-latter's thin figure. Not until several minutes of walking into the school, there were screams everywhere. There were 'Ahhh' 'They are here!' and 'They are so cute~' everywhere. Chanyeol spunned around to looked at the girls and boys who were being possessed. He followed their gazes and his eyes landed at two small     and cute figures not so far from them.

He tried to drag Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter