Falling for my Fake Fiancé part 2

Amber's Valentines w/ The Girls

Soon enough the day had come. I was dreading this day so much. I quickly got changed, ate breakfast then headed off. When I got to the place he told me to go to, I couldn’t help but dropped my jaw. She lived in a huge mansion with neatly cut grass. There were servants working everywhere in the garden, the pool, the patio, and inside the house. As soon as I entered the walk way an older man asked me “Excuse me miss, can I help you with something?” I told him I was here to see Amber. The man led me straight to her.

“Young master, there’s a young lady here to see you”

“Thank you Nickhun. You may go now.”

What? “Young master”? This girl is so full of herself. Talk about self-centred.

“So, what is it that you need me to do?” I asked her.

“I need you to be my fake fiancé so that my mother will stop making me go on blind dates” she said.

“Wait, I thought idols like you can’t date?”

She gave me a look as if I was stupid.

“Who said we couldn’t? We are humans with feelings and affections too you know.”

Hearing as how she said that, I thought she was actually pretty wise.

“I can’t be your fiancé buddy. I’m sorry. The thought of being with you for three weeks even though this is not real, it kills me inside.”

“Then I suppose you have my money for me?”

I totally forgot about the money. I thought about the offer a bit more then finally agreed. She then called in some maids to come get me. They quickly took me out of her room and took me to a dressing room. They had waxed me, measure my body proportions, and then dressed me up. I was feeling quit uncomfortable with my clothes. I was not the type of girl you would see in a dress. They took me back to her. She turned around and her eyes widened, making a satisfied look on her face.

“Okay, from now on you will be living here until 3 weeks has passed”

“What!? What about my home!? I have to go and take care of my dog too.” I said.

“Give me your house keys and I will have someone go get your dog.”

I gave her my house key without hesitation. I can never live without my dog.

“Come with me. In order for you to be the perfect fiancé for me, I’ll have to test you on some basic skills. We’ll start with cooking first. You can cook, can’t you?”

She gave me a smirk then took me to the kitchen. What am I gonna do? I’m a horrible cook. All i eat at home are mainly eggs and Chinese take outs. This is gonna be so embarrassing! Once we got started, I didn’t know how to do a single thing. I didn’t know how to cut the ingredients, and when it was time for the cooking I burnt the food. She just stood there laughing at me. I got annoyed with her laughing and told her to show me how much better she is than I am. She chuckled and took everything I ruined and threw it away. She sliced the tomatoes, unions, and bell peppers so gracefully. I admit, I was super embarrassed and she was pretty good. The food came out great, nothing was burnt. They were all perfect. I should have her cook for me all the time. She teased me and started laughing at me and said “Even I can do something this simple”

Next, she took me to the laundry room to make sure I knew how much detergent I had to use to wash her clothes and which clothes should only be hand washed. There was so much to do that day.  I couldn’t even focus on anything. She sat me down at a table and told me the main things there are to know about her. I felt like I was in high school all over again. She just went on and on, suddenly it was getting super late and I started dozing off. Not even five minutes later, I fell asleep at the table. She chuckled and said “she’s already fallen asleep on me.” She watches me there for a while, thinking if she should wake me up. Then she walked over to me, brushed my hair out of my face and stared at me more. She was deep into her thoughts.

“Even at this angle you look loveable.”

She took her right hand and grazed my cheek ever so gently. She called for some maids and had them get my room ready. The girls came back and told her the room was ready. She carried me and took me up to my room, and then she left.

The next morning we continued on with the same routine. Every time i did something wrong she would always try to correct it or she would yell at me for always messing things up. I had the hardest time with cooking. We mainly focused on that for the whole week. I was getting the hang of it, but I always end up making the food a bit too salty or a bit too bland. At least I don’t burn the food anymore.

“Tiffany, aren’t you gonna do this right this time?! Why can’t you do anything this simple?! It’s been a week.  You should’ve already gotten this!

I kept quiet all throughout her yelling. I didn’t even look at her when she talked nor did I answer. I could feel tears coming up so I quickly excused myself from the training and ran out. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Taeyeon.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Tiffany. Where have you been this past week? You haven’t contacted me either. Is something wrong?”

I sniffled and said “No, I’m fine.” She asked me what was wrong and I told her. She told me that I have more potential than I know, and that I should never give up no matter how stupid the reason behind it was. I took her advice and went back. As soon as I got back Amber sighed at me and told me that we are done with the practices and that I should just go home. I was heartbroken on the inside but I didn’t show it. I went to get my stuff then left.

A few days passed and I couldn’t stop thinking of her, but why? It’s not like we were actually together, but it felt so nice to have someone in my life living with me. She was the first person to ever actually stay with me together under one roof after my parents had passed away 4 months ago. I kept telling myself that what I felt for her was not real, that she only needed me to get out of her mother’s plans for her; she didn’t actually feel anything for me. Days later, I went out with Taeyeon to a bar. I drank and drank. I didn’t know exactly why.

 

Amber’s Point of View

I couldn’t stop thinking about her ever since she left me. Why? I need to shake this off. I was just using her, I didn’t really actually have feelings for her did I? God, I need a drink. I brought a girl along with me for fun, I didn’t know her exactly, but I’ve seen her around. I took her out to a bar. A few minutes into the bar, I looked around and saw a familiar face. It was Tiffany.

 “Why is she here?” I thought.

 Throughout the whole night I just kept looking at her. Suddenly her friend left to take a call then I went over to her. She was knocked out and so I piggy backed her out. I forgot that I hadn’t taken my car so I just piggy backed her to my house. Along the way she woke up, but surely she was still drunk. “Yah, Amber... You, you think you’re all that?” she said. I just laughed at what she said. Then again she started to say more “Stop laughing at me. You’re making my self-esteem rise. Amber…” She started laughing and I just kept quiet. “Why, why would I like such a jerk like you? You don’t even feel the way I feel...” I was shocked at what she said. She, liked me?

The next morning came around and I woke up in bed next to her. I completely forgot that I stayed up watching over her. Not long she woke up and gasped at the sight of me.

“W-what are you doing here? What am I doing here?” she asked.

“You were pretty drunk last night, but don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you.” I gave her a smile.

I told her everything that happened and by the look on her face, she was embarrassed. We just stared at each other for a while then she broke the silence.

“What? Why are you looking at me?” she said curiously.

“Tiffany, I like you.” I told her.

She gave me a surprised look. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

-The End-

 

Thank you guys for subscribing in this shots. This will be the last update from me this week because I still have test for the next two days. hope you guys enjoy this. 

-IcePrinceJiel