Coward Llama

Amber's Valentines w/ The Girls

“Hey hyung. Its valentines, giving something to someone?” Sulli nudged Amber, school’s heartthrob

“No. No one” she answered mildly, though the tall girl didn't quite believe her.

You could see that everyone is giving each other roses, chocolates, bears etc.

Among all students, Amber has the most number of gifts received so far, next would be Krystal Jung, school’s goddess.

Speaking of her, she was walking to Sulli and Amber’ direction, holding a box of chocolates she made herself.

“Go away, I don’t like you” Amber said at once. Krystal handing out she box at her.

“I didn't tell you to like me and all,” she furrowed her eyes and look at her weirdly “plus its valentines...”  Smiling at Sulli, she walked away. Sulli laughed at Amber as she whacked her head.

“Hyung, that’s your chance! You should have gave your gift to her already”

“Gift, what gift? I am not giving gifts” Amber denied.

“Don’t lie to me hyung, I just saw a gift with a tag ‘From: Amber To: Krystal“ Sulli smacked her head again for being a coward

Amber glared at her, grabbing she gift she ran to catch up to Krystal.

She saw Krystal with her friends laughing, mustering all her courage, she tapped her shoulder.

Handing out her gift, she said “For you” blushing deeply, she leaned closer to peck the Krystal's lips and ran away.

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the error. I'm using my cp at the moment. Hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's a short one