Falling for my Fake Fiancé part 1

Amber's Valentines w/ The Girls

Tiffany’s POV

The alarm beeped rapidly forcing me to get up. I groaned with frustration. With one eye opened, I took a look at the clock. My eyes widened.

“Oh My God! Ugh, I’m gonna be late!” I gasped.

I quickly rushed to get my hair and makeup done. Suddenly I heard a loud rumble.

“Great. I don’t have time to eat either.”

I quickly rushed outside and called a cab. I tipped the driver ahead of time as usual.

“Where to miss?” said the driver.

“Uh, Apgujeong, please. Can you get me there as fast as possible? Thank you.” I answered.

“I’ll see what I can do for you miss.”

Not even an hour into the car ride and I’m literally just 27 minutes away from my apartment. Then my phone rang. It was my best friend, Taeyeon. Of course I picked up, she would nag to me non-stop if I hadn’t.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Where the heck are you?! I’ve been waiting out here for almost an hour for you after getting our tickets!”

She talked so loud and it made my ear drums feel like they were going to burst.

“I’m sorry, but I’m in the middle of a traffic jam. When is the concert starting?” I asked curiously.

“In about 20 minutes, you better hurry here fast. There’s already a bunch of people entering the building, we might not get good seats.”

I then hung up on her and got out of the cab. I quickly started running as fast as I can. Checking my surroundings, I was probably 15 minutes away from my destination. Thoughts filled my head as I was running.  What if I don’t get there on time? What if I miss my chance of going to my very first concert? Finally, with only 2 minutes left to spare I made it.

Taeyeon and I both made our way in and got some seats. It was perfect! The view was perfect from the second floor. I could see the stage clearly, although it would’ve been great to get front row seats. Just then I noticed a guy plopped down right next to me. He had glossy dark brown hair; his skin was smooth without any blemishes, perfect fair skin. I also noticed he was wearing a mask that covered his mouth.

Then without further hesitation, the new rookie group came out on stage. All I can here are thousands of screaming fan girls shrieking out and calling to the group. Although this was only their second concert, their fan base was massive. They are better known as G5.

Obviously I didn’t recognize any of the member cause they were so new. There were supposed to be 5 of them, but one member recently got laid off for a while because of a scandal. Some girls on the other side of him started whispering to each other; “Hey doesn’t he looks like Amber from G5?” another said “OMG! He totally looks like her!” and the girl with a glow stick on her hand said “Guys, that’s definitely her!!!”

Owww, so HE is really a SHE, but he looks really handsome for a girl. The girls started giggling and took picture of her. I looked over at her direction and by the expression on her face, she was annoyed.

“Hey, you. Can you switch seats with me?” she said to me with an irritated voice.

“Huh?” I answered not knowing what to say by the sudden question.

She sighed heavily and then looked back at me.

“Are you stupid or something? I said trade seats with me.”

She got up and gave me an irritated look then headed for the exit. I was kind of mad that she called me stupid. I got up and tried to follow her. It was tough trying to get through the crowd. She was almost out the door so I had to quickly make my way through.

When she got outside, she took off her mask. She walked faster than I expected. I had to speed walk to catch up.

“Hey, you” I said to her grabbing her sleeve.

I tugged on her shirt to get her attention and tore the sleeve. She shook my hand off so hard that I fell to the ground. Fan girls outside were starting to stare. They gasped and said “It’s Amber” “Did you see what she just did to that girl?” She noticed how they were talking about her, so to keep her reputation, she turned around to me and forced out a smile and said “Are you alright?”

She handed me her hand. I scoffed and pushed her hand out of the way. Her expression changed quickly. I yelled “What do you think you’re doing!” She quietly said to me “just play nice and then we’ll get this over with quickly” She handed out her hand to me again. Still, I refused and pushed it away and got up. She sighed heavily and looked at me for a while. Then suddenly she grabbed my hand dragged me somewhere away from the fans.

I tried to shake my hand loose, but her grip was too strong.

“What are you doing!? Let me go!”

She took me to an ally and pinned me against a wall.

“Who do you think you are to ignore and reject me like that!?” she said.

I didn’t answer her and just looked at her. She just stared intensely back at me. After a while, she broke the silence. She sighed and said “Do you know how much this jacket cost?!” I replied to her by saying “I don’t know and I don’t care. The jacket isn’t my problem” She was angered by my reply and gave me a death stare.

“Do you even know who I am?” she asked in frustration.

“Judging by your personality, you’re a selfish jerk.” I said to him.

“This girl really has some nerves. I am Amber from the band G5. I don’t care who your are but since you ruined my jacket, YOU are the one who will pay for a new one. Every single cent of the $5420 for the jacket.”

My eyes widened at the amount of how ridiculous the jacket was worth. She gave me a smirk.

“But I don’t have that kind of money on me...” I pouted.

“You can do some work for the next 3 weeks then”

“What?? Are you crazy? That can-”

“I mean you don’t have to unless you can give me the money in 2 days?”

She was making this decision hard on me, but I definitely do not have the money. I also really don’t want to run around doing all her little chores either. What choice did I have?

“Fine, but ONLY 3 weeks and no longer” I sighed.

We both agreed. She handed me a piece of paper with her address on it. I took it with hesitation. She left after handing me the paper. I, on the other hand, texted Taeyeon that I decided to leave early and go home. I was way too stressed to do anything.

 

 

Hi!!! Guys!! I made this shot before I start studying again. I'm sorry if it's lame but I'll promise to improve more. This shot is also a double chapter so I hope you guys will enjoy this. 

 

-IcePrinceJiel