Love Confession by Llamaber

Amber's Valentines w/ The Girls

“Hey guys, let’s bet to whom Amber would give the necklace to” Minho suggested, as he and the others were looking at the pacing Amber, obviously practicing her confession for the ‘lucky’ girl.

“Yoona noona?” Taemin exclaimed

“Impossible, he said someone cute and short” Kris said

“Jessica noona?” Eric said knowing that someone will react at what he said

“Hey, she’s mine. She’s not cute, she’s y” Yuri exclaimed, hitting Eric. Mumbling the last part before blushing on what she just said.

“Someone who have a lot of aegyo. How about Sunny noona?” Jackson suggested, rubbing his chin as if he is thinking hard

“Well she said not too cute and have an angelic voice. So it would be none other than Taeyeon unnie, though she does have ajumma laugh she would be perfect for Ambro” Sooyoung stated while eating her 5th burger on that day

“But she’s mine!!!” Baekhyun and Bam-Bam said at the same time, making them glare at each other.

“Haha, look at these two idiots, fighting for unnie’s love,” Sulli laughed “but accept it oppa and Bamie, unnie loved me the most. She even told me that I’m her baby.” She bragged while sticking her tongue to them

“Whatever you say, you giant nitwit just shut up. I bet even Minho hyung calls you baby” Taemin mocking Sulli and threw a chocolate wrapper at the tall girl.

“Yah, Taemin-ah. Don’t be harsh to my giant baby.” He said while putting his arms around Sulli’s shoulder as if protecting her.

“Arasso hyung. Sulli-yah mianhe. I’m just joking. Let me make it up to you how about I’ll buy you ice cream later” Taemin said as he patted Sullis’s head and Sulli nodded her head with sparkly eyes after she heard the word “ice cream”. The group started to continue their conversation to help the llama to confess to the kid leader.

After the convo

The group got so bored from looking Amber pacing back and forth. They decided to annoy each other to the extent Amber shouted at them from disturbing her ‘practice’.

Sulli who decided what’s for the best called Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: yoboseyo?

Sulli: Tae-unnie~~, it’s me Sulli

Taeyeon: Oh hey baby Ssul, what’s up?

Sulli: Nothing unnie I just want to ask how you doing this past few days, what are you doing right now unnie?

Taeyeon: Well I’m at a café waiting for Wooyoung to come.

Sulli: Wooyoung oppa, wae? Unnie, are you hiding something from me now. Hmmp

Taeyeon: Anniyo~~. Wooyoung just ask me to meet up with him for the project we were group together. Don’t worry I promise we will catch up soon.

Sulli: Aaah. Okay unnie. Speaking of catching up could you visit us in the practice hall near the gym after your ‘meeting’ with Wooyoung oppa?

Taeyeo: Sure thing Ssul

Sulli: Yes unnie, see you later. Bye~~

Taeyeon: Bye~

Ending the call, she grinned to the others. They are waiting to see what will be Amber’s reaction if she knew that her confession is going to be earlier than planned.

Couple of minutes later

A knock was heard in the door. Swiftly, Taemin opened the door to reveal the gorgeous kid leader Taeyeon who was holding a cup of coffee. Taemin quickly open the door wider to let the kid leader inside. Once Taeyeon saw Sulli she quickly hugged the latter.

“So what’s with the call, Ssul?” she asked, after she and Sulli parted from hugging.

“Well-----“without finishing, she pushed her to Amber’s side and running outside. The others also left but Baekhyun and Bam-Bam were still there frozen while admiring the beauty of the short girl. Not long after they felt their ears being pulled by someone, dragging them forcefully outside the room.

Leaving the two alone, Taeyeon and Amber stood there, awkwardness filled the air.

“Umm, h-hey un-unnie” Amber stuttered as she was now face to face with her long-time crush

“Hi Am” she smiled genuinely

“Uh--un-unnie, I’ve got a gift for you. N-nothing really big. Here” she said, trying hard not to stutter while handing a baby blue box to the short girl. Taeyeon opened the box and saw a music note necklace inside.

“Aww, how sweet of you Am, thanks” she patted his cheeks. The action made him flinched and making his cheeks deep shade of red

“I-it’s n-nothing unnie” she said still blushing from the skinship. Minute later Amber decided to break the silent and gather her courage to confess to Taeyeon.

“Un-unnie, I-I have something to tell you. I hope you won’t mind” she said while fidgeting on her spot facing Taeyeon

“Owh, what is it?” she asked while still admiring the necklace she had received.

“Uh…..I-I’ve liked you since the first day I met you, I was captivated by your beauty. It has been my daily routine to pass by your singing room just to hear your voice and I admit that your voice captivated my heart. My day wouldn’t be complete without seeing you. And I want to tell you how jealous I am every time you interact with other boys, especially with Wooyoung. I know I don’t have the rights to react like this but blame my heart for beating uncontrollably every time I see you, like right now.” she walk closer to Taeyeon and held her hand placing it to her left chest.

 “I-I l-love y-you, Kim Taeyeon. Would you be mine?” she asked, breathing deeply and closing her eyes not wanting to see how she will get rejected by the other girl. As she hears nothing from the girl, she slowly released the older girl’s hand until she felt a hand holding hers tightly. She opened he eyes and saw how the older girl crying in front of her.

“Un-unnie. W-why are you crying?” knowing that the older girl will reject her hurts but what hurts the most is seeing the person she loves crying and her heart was so much in pain.

“I-I Amber-“she stuttered, still sobbing

Amber gulped, scared of how she will respond to her confession.

“I love you too Amber. I fell in love with you when I saw you played that guitar on stage and singing at the same time. Seeing other girls fangirling at you irritates me but I can’t do anything because you’re not mine and knowing that you also feel the same way makes me happy” she smiled, looking at the blonde girl’s eyes.

The blonde girl widened her eyes as she heard the older girl’s confession. Amber tried to contain her feelings to jump but failed, her grin was perfectly presented on her lips.

Slowly, Amber cupped Taeyeon’s face and slowly pressed her lips to hers. It was a moment that she would remember and cherish forever.

The day she gets to confess to her long-timed crush and have her first kiss was just the best moment in her life.

Parting away, she wrapped her arms on the older girl’s waist, breathing in her calming scent.

“I love you Kim Taeyeon” “I Love you too Amber Liu” they said to each other together

“Ayieee…. That was awesome Ambro!!!” Minho exclaimed as he burst out the door starting the two girls inside. Apparently, not only him but also the entire group have their ears on the door, listening to Amber’s confession.

“Hmph, I thought unnie loves me” Sulli sulked to his boyfriend

“Sorry Ssul but your unnie loves me more now~” Amber said while hugging Taeyeon and planting a kiss on her temple.

“Don’t worry baby, I will love you forever” Minho said as he peck on Sulli’s cheek

The group soon start the cheering for the new couple except for the two boys

“hmmp I will find my Ms right too. Just you guys wait and see” Baekhyun said while crossing his hands on his chest

“Me too, and I will confess to her better that Amber noona did” the Thai boy said while pouting.

Both earn a whacked on their head and they still continue their whining until the group reach the famous restaurant near their school to celebrate the new couple’s relationship.

The End

 

 

 

 

Guys I tried my best to post a longer chapter and I hope you guys will like this. Sorry for my grammar mistakes. Thank you for my subscribers I promise to not disappoint you guys.

-IcePrinceJeil