Sweet Dreams

Amber's Valentines w/ The Girls

“I told you I don’t want to go anywhere!” Amber shouts, rumbling as she covers herself.

“Aish you, it’s valentines but you aren't going anywhere?” Jessica asked, pouting.

“Where would I go? I don’t even have a date” she too pouts, remembering the fact she was single.

“Then let’s date” Jessica shrugged

“Wh—what?” She asked, blushing.

They have been friends for years, and all those years she kept her feelings for her.

“What? It’s a friendly date so we don’t have to be hibernating bear today,” she said, pulling her arm “plus we’re both single. Who knows, we might find someone special today” her eyes twinkled.

“O-kay” She nodded, wanting to go out with her anyway.

“Told you it’s great to go out today” she chirped as they went to an amusement park.

“Minus the couples smooching around” she sighs, looking away at the couples clearly making out everywhere.

“Want me to kiss you too?” she joked, putting her face nearer.

“Uhm---- no thanks” she stuttered, reddening as she can see her features clearly.

“Today was great!” Jessica smiled “Thanks Amber~”

“My pleasure” she smiles back. They were now in front of her apartment, bidding their never ending goodbye.

“Goodnight Am~”

“Yeah, sweet dreams Jess”

With one last smile, she closes the door as Amber starts walking away.

She was now in front the elevator, waiting for it to come. Seconds later, a ting was heard, the elevator finally came.

But before Amber could enter, she heard Jessica calling her. Walking out the elevator, she saw her panting from running.

“What is it Jessica?” she laughs, seeing a Jessica Jung run is very rare.

“I forgot to give you something”

“What is it?” she asked, looking at her back in case she was hiding it.

But her hands is empty, she got confused what she was going to give her.

Before she could ask, Jessica pulled her by the collar and pressed her lips on her tightly.

She was shocked at first, but recovering easily. She kissed her back, wrapping her arms on her waist as her hands were running to her hair.

Pulling away after a couple of minutes, she smiled once again.

“Sweet dreams Am~” she kissed her on the cheek before running back her apartment.

She was left there stunned, instinctively putting her hand on the cheek she kissed. She grinned, waiting for the elevator to come back again

It was a great valentine after all.