Realizing True Feelings

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum: “How was he?”

 

You: “He should be fine.”

 

Areum: “You’ve worked hard.” She gave you a nice pat. You bowed to her in return.

 

The members are in the practice room, getting ready for the upcoming concert in Japan. Not fast but they will have the concert in a few months, probably around the early Summer. Now that they keep getting new schedules every single day, you began to feel tired with them. It must have been hard, but they still keep going and going. This makes you able to gather strength and cope with them, which makes you want to serve them with your best abilities.

 

-A couple of days passed-

 

Chanyeol: “How come you’re not sick at all?” He ask you during the break.

 

You: “Well...I’m strong!” You gave him a fake laugh.

 

Chanyeol: “Tch!” He went back to practice again.

 

You haven’t seen Kyungsoo for a while. He was away with his new movie project “Hyung”, he was so busy. His other movie was about to release too, you were so nervous if there is going to be touchy scenes in there. I miss you~ You look at his picture in your phone, it’s like he was your husband who leave to work at a far away place.

 

Baekhyun: “I can tell that you missed him a lot.” Baekhyun whispered beside you.

 

You: “You scared me.” You hold down your heart and turn off your phone right away.

 

Baekhyun: “You know…” He let out a soft sigh. “Nevermind.” He left to join Chanyeol and the others.

 

You: “The hell?...” You judged him.

 

It was a long working day for Kyungsoo, but in the end he finally finished with his filming. He was so tired he didn’t want to go back to his dorm nor go back to the company, he wants to relax somewhere where there is no one. Che-Ri. He came into conclusion that he wants to rest next to Che-Ri, and therefore he drove off to where Che-Ri rested.

 

When he went higher to meet Che-Ri, he saw a woman standing next to Che-Ri. She had an elegant long straight and silky hair, with her beautiful dress dancing in harmony with the wind. She stood there and looked down at the beautiful city of Seoul. Her beautiful eyes met his, she smiled at him and took her step back to where he came from. Was she...Kyungsoo kept looking at her charming back as she walked away. Yes, he thought that she was the woman who he have always waited for. She was beautiful, he thought.

 

Suho: “Why are you so late? Sleep early because tomorrow will be another day for the commercial.”

 

Kyungsoo: “I know.” Kyungsoo walked into the dorm and went to his bedroom.

 

He took out the music box that he hid, he stared at them and then he suddenly remembered that lady’s face. I finally met her. He gave a smile and place it next to his pillow.

 

The next day is the first day for their commercial shooting. The product that they’re advertising is the newest snack that just went trending in Korea. Many teenagers, kids, and adults love that snack because it’s crunchy and not so sweet like chocolate. Meeting Kyungsoo after a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter