Two Good Men

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While eating snacks for dessert after breakfast, there came a small knock that knocks five times from the outside of the door. All three of them turned their heads to see who was the next visitor and as the person walks in from the door, Nina finally realizes who it was. That visitor was Len.

Unknown to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, Nina had an unpleasant look that prevents her from welcoming him in and the same goes to Len’s dreadful reaction. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun still has no idea who this guy was but Nina was sure that this awful guy will bring them into an invidious mood.

Len: “Hello, I’ve come to see Sunshine.” He brought a bouquet of flowers and placed it on the counter next to your bed.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo: “Hello~” They bowed to him. Len was new to their polite cultural actions toward him but he was able to imitate their actions as fast as he could to them.

Despite all that, the first impressions that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun gave to him was quite intimidating. Rather he was too sorry himself he began to build the personality of being in guilt. He had a look at them for so many times and he began to build up to conclusions that either of them is someone you hold dear. With that correct assumption, what could be the undoubtful scary step for him is approaching it.

Nina: “What are you doing here?” She spoke in her language to prevent Kyungsoo and Baekhyun from understanding her.

Len: “I was worried about Sunshine.” Len looked down.

Nina: “You don’t need to anymore.”

     

Quietness roams around the room for a few seconds and then Len tries to speak up again.

Len: “I’m sorry.”

Nina: “Don’t trash that sentence like it’s nothing, I don’t want to hear it.” Nina was very calm in expressing her anger.

As the situation rose up, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sensed the problem that was rising. Then they knew in fact that Nina was losing her anger. Baekhyun went over to Nina and formed an eye contact with her, he looks down at her hands and then held them firmly.

Baekhyun: “It’s him right?” He whispered a question to her. “Stay cool, and try your best to translate. I will be back in a few minutes. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter