The Angel's Nest

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In front of your eyes you see four half men in sweat on the floor and dancing, next to them you see another four men in tank tops and short-sleeved wrestling with one another. Your eyes widen and face heated up at such glorious view, you have trouble breathing and your eyes blank many times within a second. The room was very warm through their heated breathing and movements, and what almost make you lost your job is that they are the lovely beast so called EXO! 

Kai, Lay, Sehun, and Xiumin was completely topless. Xiumin and Sehun was chilling on the floor while looking at Chanyeol who was sleeveless tried to wrestle Baekhyun. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Suho was the one making all those noises because Baekhyun was screaming his life out of release while Chen was laughing so hard from the scene. Kai and Lay was busy focusing on the dancing and Suho was just standing there lecturing all the kids.

You: "OH. MY. GOD." You said it in English in a low tone. Your face was completely red from the sudden angel's appearances and from embarrassment. Miss Areum looked at you and was shocked to see your sudden change of appearance because your face was so red.

Areum: "OMO! Are you okay?!" She looked at you worriedly. She quickly dragged you out of the angel's nest to calm you down. She cupped your cheeks to cool you down. Your mind went blank from such attack, you didn’t blink for a bit in which made Miss Areum panic.

Areum: "Miss Sunshine! Miss Sunshine! Miss Sunshine!" She used a little bit of force by patting your red cheeks to wake you up from your dose. You suddenly blinked and finally became conscious again at Miss Areum's magical hands.

You: "HUH? OH-OOOH WHAT?!" You looked at Miss Areum like nothing happen with big innocent dumbfounded eyes. She still looked at you and check your cheeks if its okay.

Areum: "Wh-Why are you like that?! Anything wrong?! Are you sick?!" She worriedly ask you nervously. You finally remembered what just happen so your eyes widened in sudden realization.

You: "I-Is that EXO?!!" You ask her anxiously barely caught your own breathing.

Areum: "Well yeah!"

You: "HAAAAAAA???!" You were shocked but you still managed to keep your voice low.

Areum: "What? You didn’t know that this place is SM company?"

You: "S-S-Ssss-M-M-Mmmmm?!" Your eyes was about to pop out at another attack. You quickly took out the contract paper and the business card that Mr. Kim gave you in your bag. You looked carefully at both of the heading, there it says "SM Company" by the left corner of the paper and the card. Why the heck did I not see this! UGHH I always forget to read things carefully! OMG OMG OMG! You thought in your head while you were about to explode from stupidity.

You: "So this was the SM building?! And I'm working under SM?!" Your eyes started to tear up a bit. You've never seen the building before so that is why you didn’t recognize it when you enter the building.

Areum: "Oh my gosh I thought that you knew?" She told you in relief to find out that you seemed okay. "You're okay now right?" She asked. "I-I'm fine." You replied as you swallowed a deep breathe to calm your nerves.

She open the door and got you both inside again. This time you breathe heavily as you entered the nest again, you looked down the whole time to avoid any inappropriate scene from the angels.

Areum: "Good morning everyone!" All of the angels and the managers greeted Miss Areum back, they turned to see a girl beside Miss Areum. Miss Areum introduced you to the group who had their eyes wondering on you.

Areum: "This is my assistant who will be working with me from now on, and you guys will be seeing her more often. She will also be your coordinator and help you run business. Miss Sunshine, please introduce yourself." She turned to you and lead you upward.

You: "He-Hello my name is Sunshine and I will be your new coordinator, please take care of me." You politely introduced yourself and bowed 90 degree still avoiding the looks from the angels. The angels immediately clapped their hands to welcome you along with the managers.

You were about to die from excitement, happiness, embarrassment, shock, and fangirling. The angels whom you wish to meet every single day is right in front of you, the dorks who brought inspiration was just right there standing a couple of feet away, the only stars whom you tried to reach up to is within your very gaze. How can such beings be human? They are different from you and to what fortune have you achieved in your past life to meet your lovable boys? Was this fate? For the mother of god and earth your heart burst out in tears. Nothing matters now, all that matters is getting to see their beautiful faces that you will get to look at everyday at work. Thank you to whomever bring you such happiness. Thank you to the lovable boys whom have brought your joy in to the world. You thank all the mothers and fathers out there who presented such delightful souls upon this earth. Thank goodness that you were created to earth to see these angels, your life was more complete than ever.

Manager Youngjun came up to you and introduced himself, he bowed to you and you bowed back.

Youngjun: "I'm very happy to have you join the group, I hope to work well with you." You both shook hands, the other managers also came along to greet you and did the same. All of the boys got into a line getting ready to greet you and the four members already got their shirts back on.

Suho: "Kids! Lets greet our new noona!" The kids bowed along with their umma and greeted you.

No-Noona??? Are you serious?????? You totally feel down when they said you were their noona. It was like your heart shattered to pieces and begin to wonder why you were brought to life in the first place.

Areum: "Uhhh...She is younger than all of you guys..." She immediately informed the dorks because she saw your defeated downfall reaction.

Suho: "A-Ahhhhh! I am truly sorry Miss Sunshine, I-I didn’t mean to assume that you were older..." Suho panic as he quickly apologize and bowed to you.

Lay: "Y-Yes yes! Because usually our coordinators are our noonas." Lay immediately try to calm down the awkward moment when the whole room got silent, then Chanyeol and Baekhyun brought up the mood by agreeing along with them. They all apologizes to you sincerely.

With you still arrogantly looking down and couldn’t look at them, you decided to pick up your courage and look at their adorable puppy faces after they apologize to you. You finally brought your face up to shoot eye to eye with them, they all stare at you with shock to see how young you look. Their eyes widened at your youthful look and kept staring at you to hear your response.

You: "I-Its o*hic*kay......." A hiccup abruptly rushed to interrupt your response. You grabbed your mouth covering it instantly and your eyes popped out at the unexpected loud squeak. Your flushed cheeks became hot red, everything around you became so hot you couldn’t concentrate on how awkward the situation has become. Everyone in the room had their eyes locked at your sudden hiccups and you swear you can see Sehun covering his mouth from laughing hard at you. Your face became so red and you lowered your head to cover the blushed cheeks.

You needed water! If the second hiccup comes then it is over! Your hiccup will automatically stop if you had water to save you from the first hiccup, if the second hiccup comes before you get your water then It will not go away after twenty minutes. It’s a battle between pride and mortification! WATER! WATER! WATER! PLEASE! You begged in your mind as the second hiccup was about to come out. Unexpectedly, someone swiftly handed you a half-filled bottle of water, you looked up to see that it was Chanyeol! Your hand reached outward to grab the bottle and then "*hic*" the second hiccup slid through your mouth as your eyes met his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter