WAKE UP!

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo finally landed.

Fans spotted the two of them walking in the airport and of course many more gathered around them. Head news shown articles saying that the two have gone on a vacation together, family visits, and traveling. But nonetheless, no confirmation has been made by the agency as of yet. They got into the van and immediately head back to SM building. They will be in trouble big time even if they were permitted to go on a vacation.

Baekhyun, who sat at the corner in the car was sobbing quietly, barely audible while he made baby sniffs.

Kyungsoo: “Are you crying?” Kyungsoo turns his head around when he notices Baekhyun’s noise and covering his face.

Baekhyun: “I miss her so much.” He pouts quietly and dabs the tissue softly to wipe his tears.


 

One month after, back at the hospital.

Nina read a book aloud to you, She was in that process to finish up that book to present it to her class. She works as a teacher’s aid and often come visit you with a lot of papers to work on. Most of the time she will have the desk full of her papers; lesson plans, papers from her own trainings, and the school schedule. Her life may be busy but she enjoys her time doing something productive.

She took out a wet rag to wipe your body, like how the usual routine she always does. Your other sisters take turns to attend you, but Nina had the most time so it’s only natural for her to attend you more.

Nina: “You need to wake up soon. Everyone is waiting for you, just remember that.”

Nina browses social media through her phone. She browses instagram and saw a lot of EXO’s news update. Among those boys, she saw her lovely boy with a fierce look.

Nina: “I miss you so much…” She smiles at his picture. “I guess they must be busy with this new comeback concept.” She made a deep sigh.

Nina packs her stuff for the day. She gathers all her papers in one pile and tries to stuff it in her bag. Somehow her pile won’t go in as she can feel it bumping onto something. She put her papers down and check inside her bag to see what was in the way. She pulls out something small that shapes like a rectangular player.

Nina: “Oh! This is Kyungsoo’s mp3 he told me to have you listen to.”

Nina took out the small mp3 in her bag. She then remembered that Kyungsoo also gave her a customized earphone. She searches here and there in her bag and found it right at the small corner of her bag. The earphone was designed very differently from other earphones.

Nina: “Cute.” She smiles. The earphone head is the shape of a sun with a smiley face and it glows when it’s on.

Nina attach the earphone into the mp3 and put it in her ear. She tries to play the song from the mp3. The screen on the mp3 pops up a battery decreasing.

Nina: “Battery low? Oh god…” Nina checked to see if the mp3 uses the usb chord charger. “Not a usb chord? What mp3 is this?! Dang it Kyungsoo didn’t even give me a charger.” She looked up on her phone to see what version the mp3 is. “IDIAMOND IPOD????!!!!” She thought it just looked fancy with all the diamond designed on the mp3. “$2,000???!!!” She found the price of the mp3. “No no no no no no no! There is no way I can afford a simple charger for this!”

She starts packing up her stuff and getting ready to leave the room.

Nina: “I’m sorry Sunshine. I may have to talk to that idol boyfriend of yours later so you won’t be able to listen to whatever he recorded in there.” Nina put the unplugged mp3 right next to you on the table with the earphones. “I’ll come again after work tomorrow. Bye!” She left.


 

The room was quiet and empty. Only the breeze that came in from the window that was left open made a relaxing sound throughout the room. However empty and quiet it is, the atmosphere was warm because you were so sound asleep that anyone can just have a peaceful mind in your comfort zone.

The mp3 all of a sudden flashes back on. Although the power battery was degrading, the audio began to start playing on its own. Like magic happens at its crucial time.

 

“A song to convey my feelings, a song that tells our story, a song that brought our fate together, and a song that reminds me how much I love you. This song is called ‘Sunshine’.” -Kyungsoo-

Music begins playing

………...It’s……..It’s Kyungsoo’s voice…..so soft…..why do I feel so weak?……….Am I still dreaming?.....I’ll wake up soon……

Kyungsoo’s soft voice began singing to the tune of the music. It was so fragile you can hear him singing right next to you. His voice hit your heart with those warm lyrics, telling you in words how much he treasure you as the woman of his life.

……….Kyungsoo…...I love you too…..

You were happy to hear him even in your dreams….

Wait….this is not a dream….

You start to realize that you were conscious and this music is definitely not from a simple dream.

What is this?....My mind is clear….why can’t I move…

You had a clear mind but a blurry vision. Everything was so dark that it made you feel afraid. However, Kyungsoo’s voice was able to soothe you down and think rationally.

This is not a dream! I have to do something!

You tried to move your body but you can’t feel your nerves reacting to your signal. You can’t feel your muscle and you can’t make a sound. Your body was so restricted that it scares you. The only thing you can do is breathe.

Calm down. Calm down….there must be a way…

The music ends.

“This is a song that is dedicated to us. Remember that I will always love you, forever.” -Kyungsoo-

Kyungsoo….save me…






 

Phone rings~

Ringing~

Ringing~

Baekhyun stares at his phone that was ringing. The person calling was named “Darling”.

Baekhyun: “Yessss! She finally called!” Baekhyun was waiting for her call silently by staring at his phone. “Hi darling~ you missed me that much?” Baekhyun answers his phone.

Nina: “You bet I do! I missed you SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!”

Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter