With Him

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up exactly at 7 AM to get prepare extra early. Jang unnie was not in the room when you woke up, you thought that she might change her mind and have to do some stuffs. You took out your phone and text her where she went, she didn’t reply yet so you took your extra time and got yourself ready. When you finished getting ready, your phone beeps a new message from Jang unnie, she said to wait for her down at the lobby at 8 AM. You took your bag and the keys with you, it was cold so you had a warm jacket to cover your upper body and use the hood to cover your head. You waited outside the lobby and had your hands warmly hidden in your pockets.

Kyungsoo: “Good morning noona!~” Kyungsoo was behind you and greeted you thinking that you were Jang unnie. You heard his voice and knew that it was Kyungsoo, you turned around with a confusing look on your face, you didn’t know what’s going on.

Kyungsoo: “Oh..Miss Sunshine?” He was dumbfounded to see you too, his face started to boil red by the sight of just seeing you again.

You: “Jang unnie...I thought..”

Kyungsoo: “Noona told me to meet her here…”

You: “Wh-What???” Your eyes widened. Your phone rang at the perfect timing, and it was a call from Jang unnie.

You: “Jang unnie, I thought you’re  going to go shopping with me…” You told her when you answered the phone call.

Jang: “Sorry, something came up and I really have to go. Sorry for not telling you, I asked Kyungsoo to go with you and he has to buy me a new phone case. If he refuse to go with you then he owes me five phone cases! Tell him that! Sorry! I’m really sorry!” She hung up right after telling you her reasonings. You didn’t get to tell her or at least yell at her for picking the person with your weakest spot, your heart started beating really fast as you face him.

You: “She said that she had stuff to do and she want you to go with me…”

Kyungsoo: “Why is she doing this?!” He was a little bit annoyed.

You: “You have to buy her a phone case right?”

Kyungsoo: “Yes..”

You: “I can just go by myself and buy it for her, you don’t have to come with me..” You didn’t want to tell him about the five phone cases because you really didn’t want him to go with you.

Kyungsoo: “Really? Are you sure?” He also didn’t want to bother you, he was relieved that he can go back and rest, but he felt bad at the same time because you will have to go alone.

You: “Yes I’m sure, you’re tired from yesterday so just go back and rest for the day.” You know that he felt bad but you’re really fine going by yourself. You gave him a genuine smile to ease his guiltiness, but he still looked worried.

Kyungsoo: “No, I can go with you. You need someone to accompany you.”

You: “You need to rest! I am fine alone!” You drag him back to the elevator, you didn’t know why you just drag him distinctively with your hand.

When you dragged him there, you left immediately trying to avoid his eagerness to come with you. He just stood there waiting for the elevator, he gave up trying to go with you, he know you will drag him back again if he continues to insist. Jang unnie was eavesdropping the both of you the entire time, she knew that you will try to find excuses to go alone. She immediately text Kyungsoo, giving him the warning that he will owe her five phone cases if he doesn’t buy it himself. He read her text and felt pressured, he turned back running toward you immediately. He made his decision the moment he sees your back again, he realized that he wanted to go with you all along. It was because of his mind that kept sweeping away from you, but now he really want to go with you and perhaps it was his only chance to make up to you.

Kyungsoo: “Miss Sunshine!” You heard his adorable voice behind you, your heart was also hoping to hear his voice each time when you took a step further, and it came true.

You: “Nae?..” You turned your head back to face him and you can see his squishy smile coming toward you. You didn’t know why but your heart flutters with excitement, seeing his fresh face makes you happy.

Kyungsoo: “I want to go with you! Let’s go together!” His smile got brighter when he approached you.

You: “....” You were speechless, and this time you don’t want to refuse him. You also realized that your heart wants him with you all along, it was your mind that kept making you flee away from him. This time you were sure that you won’t lose him again, and it may be the best chance to make up with him.

You: “Okay~” It was the first time he ever gave you such a beautiful smile, your nervousness suddenly disappeared and you feel more relaxed.

He followed you to the car, you can feel that he is comfortable around you and you felt comfortable around him. The only thing is that you had nothing to talk about when you both were inside the car, but you can just drive quietly since its in the morning.

You: “Do you want to listen to music?”

Kyungsoo: “But..there’s no CD..”

You: “I brought mines~” You showed him your CDs. You were also trying to hide you smile because it reminded you of the ride when you had with him last time.

Kyungsoo: “Why are you smiling?” He figured what you were thinking about.

You: “Nothing.” You face up front and start the car after you insert one of your CDs. All of the songs contained your old American songs that you use to listen when you were in middle school. They were always the best songs at that time and even until now.

Kyungsoo: “I’ve never heard these songs before.”

You: “They’re old songs, but I still love them.”

Kyungsoo: “You don’t listen to our songs?”

You: “Of course I listen to them!”

Kyungsoo: “Really??”

You: “Yes~ I was a really big fan!”

Kyungsoo: “Which-”

You: “I like you.” You were getting tired of people asking you which member you like the most and so you blurted out your answer before he even finished his question.

Kyungsoo: “I meant which song do you like the most…” He was astound to hear your confession.

You: “OOhh uhh I was too direct. Sorry. I like growl the most.” You let out a fake laugh to brighten the awkwardness. He laughs along with you for a few seconds and you both remain quiet again. Thank goodness there was music to distract the mood.

Kyungsoo felt really happy inside, hearing that you like him made him blush. Although its something normal he received every day, today, you made him feel extra special. He really did have a small crush on you, not big but huge enough to make him want to see you everyday. You have no clue how he is feeling toward you, but one thing for sure is that he don’t really like you. You want to stay close to him silently, loving him secretly is enough and you were lucky that you get to see him already. You both have the same feeling toward each other but thinks differently, its just now that he really need to focus on his career rather than love. But someday, he will definitely find his true love (within you).

Kyungsoo fell asleep on the way, he seemed to be really tired. It took half an hour to get to the mall. You were planning to have him get the phone case first and then proceed on to your picture frames.

You: “Kyungsoo-shi! Kyungsoo-shi!” You said lowly and tapped on his shoulder. He woke up instantly and looked at you with his puppy eyes.

You: “We’re here.” You whispered. He look around his surroundings and stretched his arms high, you let out a small smile at his cuteness.

You got out of the car first and waited for him, he was getting himself covered in the car, trying to disguise himself. He had his large scarf that was big and fat to cover his mouth, and then he had his famous airport black cap to cover his hair. He looked like a normal citizen with his perfect disguise.

Kyungsoo: “Let’s go!” He said after he got out of the car.

You went together with him into the mall, you didn’t stay near him but followed after him. He looks perfectly fine when he was looking around at some stuff, he didn’t bother to talk to you. He looked at a lot of phone cases that was displayed in a lot of stores, but he didn’t seem to like any of it. Going to a store after another store, your feet started to feel tired from standing and walking. He had a lot of energy when he walks, he didn’t have any stop at all, he just kept going and going back and forth. You both walked for an hour and a half now, you really needed to have a seat somewhere. Finally, he found the perfect phone case for Jang unnie. You were relieved that he was able to finished his shopping, he was like a girl when he gets picky on certain things.

You: “I really need to use the restroom..” You told him when you two sat down on a bench.

Kyungsoo: “Go, I can wait for you here.”

You: “I’ll be back okay?”

Kyungsoo: “Okay~ take your time~” You set off to the nearest bathroom.

You felt uneasy because you thought that today might be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter