Invasion

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes half opened, you can feel someone firmly shift you up in a bridal style and carry you to a bed. He laid you down on the bed and placed the warm blanket over you, feeling so tired you drifted back to sleep again.

 

Chanyeol: “How can someone this short be so heavy?” He sighed after he carried you to his bed in which he had to surrender it to you for the night.

 

Areum: “Thank you, now go to sleep.” Areum unnie ordered Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol: “If you guys need anything, just tell me. I will be up until 2 or 3 in my studio.” He coolly pointed to his small studio next door.

 

Areum: “Okay, sorry to bother you boys.”

 

Chanyeol: “No prob. Good night.”

 

Areum: “Good night.”

 

Everyone set to sleep for the night and everything becomes very silent and quiet. The silent night was dark and Chanyeol was still up in his studio room producing songs. He wasn’t that tired since he was naturally energetic from his given genes, but he could use a little rest.

 

Another soul that was still up is Kyungsoo, he was playing with his phone ever since. Like his usual habits, he was watching movies. His battery was low, he didn’t want to move from his position but he had to go get his charger. It was in ChanKaiSoo’s room, the room that you and Areum unnie borrowed. He walks quietly on the hallway, not making any squeaky sounds at all, almost like a burglar coming inside to steal something. He slowly open the door, there you lay near the edge of the bed snoring loudly. Huh? Where is noona? He checked around again to confirm if Areum unnie was there, no one, except you whom was spreading your leg widely conquering the whole bed with your feet.

 

He went in and tiptoed quietly inside, he the dim light to have a better vision since he had poor eyesight. He was looking at you the whole time he stepped in, he was making sure that his noise will be as low as possible to not wake you up. Noticing an inch difference from you and the edge, he was worried if you’re going to fall off anytime soon if you move one more inch. He grabbed his charger and attempt to flee at the moment, but then you turned your body to face the edge with nothing else on the other side, he quickly dash to that side and grab a hold of your entire body. You could’ve hit the floor hard but luckily he caught you before any accidents. You’re once again in his embrace, similar to the embrace he held you at the L.A. hotel. This time he is fully awake and you’re unconscious, your sleepy face that filled up his sight, he can fully see the outline of your beauty. Your small breathing that took a hold of his stomping heart, he caressed your soft cheeks and then to your lips. He looked at them dearly with his sorrowful eyes, he want to take the chance. Can I love you? He ask you inwardly.

 

You: “Yes.” You whispered in your sleep.

 

He took the chance and kissed you passionately with his tight lips firmly locked on yours, again and again, he kissed you nonstop. He kissed your forehead, your cheeks, and then again your candied lips. He hugged you tightly in his embrace and again kissed you deeply endlessly with every second and every minute. You hugged him back unconsciously, smiling and feeling so happy in your dream.

 

You: “I love you.” You murmured.

 

Kyungsoo: “I love you too..” He said making the embrace tighter.

 

Chanyeol stood behind the door, his expression was depressing. He saw everything, he was sure that you’re still unconscious, but why does it sound like you were really awake? Did you really love him? He wants to hear your answer so much, he couldn’t shake the image off of the scene. It was too much for him to handle, Is this how it feels like? Love? He was hurting inside, he didn’t know that love would hurt this much, why did he fall for you? Why of all girls that it has to be you? Asking himself these questions made tears flowed from his eyes, sadness took over him and he couldn’t do anything to stand up from his love.

 

-

 

-

 

You opened your eyes from your slumber, hearing little birds chirping from the window made you feel the morning breeze to get ready to get up. Across from you, there you see Baekhyun laying there facing you with a judging face.

 

You:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter