Approval

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-One hour passed-

The blissful quiet time after telling Nina the whole story of their love really had brought her to amazement. Baekhyun was so patient to tell her every detail and the longer it takes, the better the details he was able to give her. During the time Baekhyun was explaining everything to her, Nina just couldn’t believe that the person she always see on screen was right next to her. She knows that it’s not the right time to admire him right now but she just couldn’t help the fact that he’s really beautiful. He and Kyungsoo was the first most beautiful person she ever seen in her life and realizing it now makes her think that she was so stupid for not liking them at first. She blushes at moments when he faced her and started speaking with his charismatic voice, the eye contacts made her the weakest.

Does he wear any makeup? Why is his skin so clear? OMG he’s looking at me….Alright focus...Shiat this was suppose to be serious but his looks are distracting me...Oh I get it...OMG damn Sunshine’s really lucky...but damn I can’t believe he’s actually talking to me...Aww man I can’t really understand what he’s saying...I gotta learn more Korean...He’s too beautiful...Ohhh~ so sad...She didn’t tell me this before...why didn’t I believe her?...It’s all my fault….SO they’ve been waiting for each other, for the right time to be back together...What have I done?...All of these thoughts came to her as there are a lot going on in her mind.

Baekhyun: “And here we are.” Baekhyun finishes and look at her.

Nina was silent, she doesn’t know what else to say but just thinking. She has become bewildered that such things can happen and it’s like a miracle how Kyungsoo fell in love with you.  

Nina: “I didn’t think that all this happened to her…” She looks down for a moment. “Thank you, Baekhyun-shi. I wouldn’t understand her more than ever if it wasn’t for you.” She smiles and then it faded again.

Baekhyun: “Yes (welcome)……” Then silence broke in.




 

Baekhyun: “Miss ____, what other way should I call you?” He continues.

Nina: “Oh, just call me Nina (no shi at the end tho)”

Baekhyun: “Nina? *Chuckles* It sounds weird.” He’s not used to the English pronunciation and uses the Korean pronunciation that sounded really off tone and impolite.

Nina: “That should be fine, thank you though.” She smiles after the thought of him being considerate.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Three Weeks Passed-

Kyungsoo visits you every single day without a break and he makes sure that he finishes wiping your body and read books to you to keep you company. Then he will stare at you and think about the past and the future because he had huge hope that you will eventually wake up someday. This was why he’d only cried once.


 

(Talking through the phone)

Suho: “Are you really okay?”

Kyungsoo: “Yes, I’m really okay. Don’t worry about me.”

Suho: “We are all very shocked and sorry about what happened, me and the members will come pay a visit soon.”

Kyungsoo: “Yes.”

Suho: “Make sure to get your sleep on time and eat healthy, the same goes to Baekhyun too.”

Kyungsoo: “Yes, hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter