Granted Wish and Christmas Present

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was finally Winter, you still continue going to school but have not found any job yet. You've worked hard at school by doing a lot of paper works and organizing documents. A man in his thirties always has his eyes on you, he can see that you are like no other people who lacks off. He like your neatness and how much effort you put on your education. Then when you were having your lunchtime alone during a short break, he came up to you.

Man: "Hi student, my name is Mr. Kim and I am currently looking for assistances in my field of work. I have been observing you and I think you fit the perfect type to do this job. Would you accept this offer?" He gave you his business card. You know he is a man with high level of business, you have seen him around the school talking with the Dean countless time. They seem to have good relationships, also you have a good relationship with the Dean.

You: "It is an honor to accept your offer." You bowed to him 90 degrees and politely accepted his business card.

He smiled warmly, "I will see you on the interview day on December 20th in room 235." He pat your shoulder once and head off. You bowed 90 degrees back at him and in excitement, you jumped out of happiness.

You quickly got home and work on your resume, nervousness was taking part of you as the day of the interview is coming closer. The 20th has co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter