Defiant Virus

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:00 AM, January 14th 2016

 

Everyone: “Happy Birthday!!!” The same exact events was passed on to Kai like they did to Kyungsoo.

 

Kai: “Thank you everyone!” The members pinched his cheeks and pat his lightly. Kai has the cutest laugh among all members, it was so funny when he was dragged to the ground by the members when they started to hit him.

 

Baekhyun: “Saranghae~” He did the kissy lips to kiss Kai on the cheeks. Such a lovely bromance you’ve ever seen so far.

 

Chanyeol: *Coughs* “Happy birthday my man!” *Coughs* Chanyeol gave him the present he bought yesterday to Kai.

 

Kai: “Kamsahamnida hyung~” Kai gave Chanyeol a warm hug.

 

The other members individually gave Kai a birthday present, along with the staffs. You also have something for him, it was simple like usual.

 

Kai: “Thank you so much everyone!” He thanked all of you guys once again.

 

Along the way back to their dorm, Chanyeol was coughing constantly in the car. Indeed he did catch a cold from yesterday.

 

Suho: “Take a good rest tomorrow, you’ll be fine.” Chanyeol nodded and continue to cough.

 

9:00 AM, January 14th 2016

 

Suho: “Chanyeol is really sick today, so I apologize for his absence. I hope you guys can understand right?” He said to the fans.

 

Fans: “NAE!!!” They understand and began to cheer the members up.

 

I’m so sorry. You said to Chanyeol whether or not he is having a tough time battling the cold. The members and fans began celebrating Jongin’s birthday for the day, though it was suppose to be fun and exciting, you kept thinking about Chanyeol’s condition.

 

Areum: “Manager Youngjun wants you to go back to the dorm and take care of Chanyeol.” Areum unnie whispered to you.

 

Good! Now I can repay him!

 

You: “Right now right?” You ask her eagerly.

 

Areum: “Yes, right now.” She replied.

 

You: “Okay, I’ll get going!” You said and rushed to the car after Areum unnie gave you the keys and password to their dorm.

 

Wait for a little longer little virus, I’m coming to your rescue! You said in your mind as your eyes burned in flames.

 

You went to the market to buy some ingredients to make Korean Abalone Rice Porridge, usually best for the sick people. Done! Now to the dorm! You were in such a rush you began to ran really fast to the car.

 

You press the password on the key handle and opened the door. You took a deep breath and stepped in lightly. The air smells just like all of the members scent mixed together, not bad though. It looked big enough for a huge group, but really crowded with a lot of stuffs on the floor and the shelters. It was messy-ish.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter