Chapter 9

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued…

Watching their performances, I was in awe. Everyone knows Zion t and Crush are popular hip hop artists, but the crowd they rang in tonight surprised me. It was outstanding. Watching them sing onstage, I felt immense admiration. Seeing how involved the crowd was, singing along to every word passionately, with so much heart, it made me feel like putting on a concert where my fans could enjoy my music in this type of way. It was such a different crowd to what I’m used to. It’s the groove that everyone had and loved. It’s the groove that I loved, but unfortunately lacked. During the concert, I realized that I wanted to take a try at R&B again, and maybe integrate it into my music style someday.

“I want to make songs people can groove to!” I said to Jinri, deeply inspired.

“Okay!”

 

As the concert ended, a security guard approached me and Jinri.

“Misses? IU sshi and Sulli sshi? They’d like to see you backstage. Follow me”

“I was wondering when he’d text or send someone. Follow him Ji eun, it’s okay” she said, assuring me.

It seemed like Jinri experienced things like this often. It was so natural for her, where as I looked upon the tall guard as if guilty of doing something wrong. After being led backstage, we were met with a dark area filled with stage staff and random people. From afar, I spotted Crush , and then Hae sol behind. Making our way towards us, Crush playfully hit Hae sol’s arm. They must be really close.

 

Zion t pov

“Look, hyung! Its Ji eun with Jinri... I understand why you think about her so much. She’s so pretty.” he said nudging me.

I wanted to keep my cool in front of Ji eun, but Hyo seob was being so damn annoying.

“I don’t think about her at all. Shut up.  Be normal.” I warned.

“Woaah! You guys sounded great and were so handsome! I had a lot of fun!” Jinri lauded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter