Chapter 7

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later... 

I woke up to the sound of Hanteo oppa knocking on my apartment door.

“Ji eun you weren’t answering your phone! We have a script reading, get up now!” my manager shouted.

I overslept! Rummaging through my closet to find a suitable outfit, I found something interesting. The sweater I never got the chance to give back…I totally forgot about. I didn’t have much time to figure out what to do with it so I quickly tossed it on my bed.  I should really wake up earlier. I need to find clothes quick!  

“The drive is quite long. You picked the perfect day to oversleep, didn’t you?” he said sarcastically.

I scoffed at him, but inside I was sighing in relief. Good, now I have time to get in the right state of mind. Without even realizing it, I started to wonder how I would give the sweater back to Hae sol  because… I just have to, I can’t just keep it. I decided to text Jonghyun to ask him for Hae sol’s contact information. That wouldn’t be creepy, right?

“Do you think you can give me Hae sol’s phone number?” I asked politely.

“umm, why?”

“Remember your thank you party? Remember when I got really drunk so he had to walk with me? haha” I recalled, still embarrassed by that night.

“Yes..that was funny of you kekeke”

“Yeah, anyways, he lent me his sweater and I never gave it back so I want his phone number to contact him to give it back”

“Why don’t you just give it to me and I’ll give it back when I see him? I will be” he posed.

I thought about that idea for a moment, but for some reason it didn’t sit right.

“..umm”

“Why not?”

“Doesn’t that kind of seem ingenuine…”

“Ah, I see…so you like him? keke here 3517409578”

“No! Oppa don’t twist my words!” I replied quickly, typing as fast as I could.

Jonghyun never answered my last text. What a trouble maker! At least he gave me what I wanted. I saved hae sol’s number with a sunglasses emoji next to his name.

“Ji eun we're almost there, why aren’t you reviewing your lines...” my manager reminded, startling me.

Forgetting to review lines becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter