Chapter 1

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2015

“hyung, our interview was released today.” Crush informed me while we were reviewing some demo tracks at the studio.

“oh”

I had no idea which one he was talking about… my memory has weakened due to all these promotions. I’m having a great time with Crush, but we’re worrying about going on a radio broadcast later this week. It makes my head spin.

“woah, there’s a lot of views.” He said surprised, and proceeded to read the comments below the video on his pc.

“..wow, Zion T listens to IU!!.. .IU<3<3…. As expected, anyone can love IU”

“you’d think people would talk about us, because you know, it’s our Melon playlist .. haha” Crush spoke slightly irked.

“Ah, a Pierrot Laughs at Us” I thought to myself as I realized which interview he was talking about.

I looked at Crush and just chuckled shaking my head, agreeing with him. I wasn’t annoyed though. It’s just how things are. Popular people remain at the height of interest.

“How does it feel to be so loved by everyone, so known? How do people become so lucky?” Crush pondered

“her voice is nice. I don’t think its luck”

Crush looked up, deep in thought, as if he was trying to remember the sound of the voice I just complimented. He then turned to face me and carried a questionable look on his face, but it quickly crept into a mischievous smile.

“I didn’t know cool guy, Hae sol, liked cute girls!” he said teasing me while he poked my cheek.

"Ani."

I shook my head and smiled at him as if I were playing along with his joke. We proceeded to listen to the next track, but I was still worried about the end of the week. Radio broadcast... I dread speaking.

 

Later that week...

“Ah, now we’ll listen to Zion T and Crush’s new song Just” my friend Jonghyun informed the listeners.

Half way through the radio broadcast Crush and I were doing fine. I don’t know why I always build up this unnecessary worry. Jonghyun was doing a great job making this comfortable. I’m going to thank him later. I don’t know how he manages to speak so enthusiastically ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter