Chapter 3

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued..

“Uhh, okay. Obviously you guys don’t know each other well. Hyung, stop being embarrassing! ” Jonghyun humorously pleaded.

I hung my head slightly low. I’m about to hit this guy, he didn’t have to point it out…

 “No, oppa. I’m acting the same… haha you make it more awkward when you point it out, right?” Ji eun playfully countered.

Lifting my head to look at Ji eun, she had this expression as if she wanted to back me up. I appreciated her optimism.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize she was referring to me. I’m glad I have sunglasses on. If not, she’d see my eyes divert away from hers countless times.

“Mm” I agreed.

 “Okay, whatever!  I’m about to get up and thank everyone so…Hyung, stop being weird. haha” Jonghyun demanded cheerfully.

That’s it.

“haha..I’m not being weird. I’m just tired. I came from the studio. I left work, just for you. And now you’re killing my . Now tell me, who’s the embarrassing one here?” I lied.

I needed to redeem myself somehow, but Ji eun seemed to like it. Judging by her snickering at Jonghyun’s shocked face.

“Right Ji eun sshi?” I further jabbed.

“Right!” she replied, playing along with my joke.

“Hyung… too strong! Your words don’t hurt me. Ahah anyways, I have to make my speech, but, now I have to go to the bathroom.” Jonghyun cried, acting like he was hurt.

Our eyes followed Jonghyun as he made his way to the bathroom, and once we looked back at each other, the awkward atmosphere from before resurfaced. I started to get annoyed at myself. I don’t even know her. I shouldn’t feel this pressure to say the right things. I’ll talk about anything at this point.

“…Oh, when I walked in here, I spotted Jonghyun but he was cracking up really hard. May I ask what you guys were laughing so much about?” I asked randomly.

 I was actually quite curious though, I’ve never seen teddy bear laugh like that before.

“Oh aahaha! It’s kind of stupid. One of Jonghyun op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter