Chapter 2

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night...

After I got home I immediately melted into my sweatpants and slippers. Staring at the marble patterns of my kitchen counter, my mind raced through today’s events. Music station, radio station, dinner with Crush and his friends, and having to take his drunk home myself. While I was getting a tall glass of water, I chuckled under my breath wondering why I loved that idiot so much. He’s fun.  

“How well did I do?”

“How was I perceived?”

I ask myself these questions at the end of every night, but my follow up is always blurry. I fall asleep thinking about it, but it's not like I’d ever really know, so I try not to dwell on it.

I made my way to my bedroom to sit on my bed. I closed my eyes and breathed calmly mapping out what I had to do the next day. Finishing my glass of water, I started to check my phone and I was met with more mentions than usual, especially on Instagram.

“IU knows Zion T??”

“..Why are they following eachother…”

“IUx Zion T!!! <3 please date!”

Reading down the chain of comments about IU on the latest picture on my account, I now understood how confused Crush was. How does following one person cause so much noise? I silently laughed at how silly people could be. Popular people stay at the height of interest, even if it’s something as simple as a follow.

A couple minutes later I found myself scrolling through IU’s instagram posts. I don’t know why, I guess couldn’t fall asleep.

“Her bare face is pretty” I thought to myself as I was scrolling.

I played this video of her singing in English. I let the video play over and over again; it sounded relaxing. Her voice is nice. It carries a kind of warmth. As if she’s just awaken and  is leisurely humming a melody. I wondered if that was intentional. I ended up falling asleep listening to her voice, but I was actually quite exhausted as well. That was the end of that day.

 

1 week later

“ah..Hae sol hyung, remember the get together I told you about. Thank you party? It’s tonight! I haven’t heard back from you since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter