Chapter 8

IU x Zion T.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued...

 “Ah hello.”

“This is Ji eun” she said, speaking softly.

What a relief.

“Yeah, I remember Jonghyun said you would call a while ago..” I muttered, nonchalantly.

“Sorry its taken such a long time for me to contact you, I’ve been busy with filmings and stuff…”

“Its alright.”                 

What is she apologizing for? What do I say?

“So abou-“

“Are you busy on the 8th?” I asked abruptly.

“What?” she uttered, startled by my sudden question.

Wait, what am I doing?!

“I have this joint concert with my singer friend Crush this Sunday, so if you’d like to stop by…that would be cool” I said coolly.

Why did I just randomly invite her to my concert? Since she was being so forward, I guess tried my best to appear cool. I haven’t dated in a while, but I still have some confidence, I guess.

“Umm… I’ll have to check my schedule but that sounds cool!…yeah” she said with enthusiasm.

“alright, haha great.”

 Wow, she must be really interested in me…

 “So…I guess I’ll just bring your sweater with me?” she asked.

“What?”

“To give you your sweater back, I’ll come see you at your concert. I’m guessing you’re really busy nowadays haha”

“My sweater?”  I said suspiciously.

 

.

 

That’s why she called? The sweater? Jonghyun...why the hell did he say she was interested in me? I need to play it cool…

“Ehem, uh yeah, you should bring it...when you come. But, you should enjoy yourself while you’re there, you don’t have to just drop it off, bring a friend or something?”

Blabbering to cover up the misunderstanding, I felt so foolish to jump to such conclusions.  Luckily, she bought it.

“Yeah, of course. Your music actually suites my tastes very well. I like many of your songs oppa! Let’s see…I’ll get back to you once I know I can come for sure and who I’ll go with…maybe my manager…”

I grimaced.

 “…no he’ll just bicker…ah, sorry I’m talking to myself!” she shyly apologized.

“You don’t have to apologize”

“Okay well I have a recording session soon. I’ll message you once I know for sure. Bye!”

“Bye. Thanks” I replied f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter