002

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri sat down on the bench watch her daughter playing around in the city park. She look so happy playing there with a new friends that she just meet today, playing with the swings and sometimes make a sand castle with those other kid. She just smile as she watched Jinah look so active around her friends, eventhough they just meet today in this park.

Jinri have a free day, that’s why she accompany Jinah to playing around in the city park near their house. While Chanyeol busy in the office and will be back soon- he is busy nowadays because there is new project that he should do it.

Jinri waving to Jinah who waving toward her, but then look at the little boys run around and bump into Jinah make Jinri stood up.

“honey watch out!!” she shout but too late, Jinah fall on the sand already. she didn’t cry but when a bit sand get into her eyes, she yelled.

“mommyyy!!” Jinri yelled while rubbing her eyes, Sulli rushing to her.

“hey don’t rubs it. Let mom see that, sweety” Jinri said while cups Jinah’s cheeks while this little girl close her eyes tight , about to cry.

“mommy its hurt” she whines already as Jinri try to blow up her eyes.

“Jinah mianhae....” said that little boy who bumped into Jinah. He look the same age as Jinah, and now he stood up next to Sulli who squat in front of Jinah.

Jinri who busy take care of Jinah’s eyes, not pay attention to that little boy until his mom come and grab his arm.

“what’s wrong? See? I told you to not run around like that! You make your friend get hurt again huh?” his mom yelling to that little boy who just silent while look down because his mom pinch his arm and shake it hard. That little boy seems scared and just look down.

Jinah who feeling better already and open her eyes already look at that little boy get scold by his mom, so do Jinri who already stood up.

“excuse me, ah- it’s nothing. You shouldn’t scold him, mam” Jinri said nicely and smile politely to that mom.

“but he is so naughty that’s why he always make a trouble! This is not the first time he do that”

Jinri smile and caress that little boy head gently while Jinah already beside Jinri holding her dress, scared to that mommy of that little boy.

“I’m sorry if I’m a bit rude, but you shouldn’t scold your son like that moreover you pinch him and shook him like that. Don’t you see he’s scared now? As a mother you should protect him, not make him scared toward you. because for him you’re his hero who will protect him” Jinri said make that mommy just look at her and then look at her son that actually really look scared toward her.

“but... he just disturb your daughter until she fall down and the sand get into her eyes. Don’t you mad or want to scold ?” she asked Jinri who still caressing that little boy’s head.

Jinri chuckles “why should I mad and scolding? Do you mean I will scold your son? Of course no, it’s just nothing. They are just a kid, let them playing. Besides- he did it accidentally. He was played and then accidentally bumped into Jinah, so its okay. Also- he already apologized, he is a good boy” Jinri said while shake that little boy’s head and smile at him, make that mom feel guilty toward her son.

“I’m sorry, its because mothers in here saying that my son is naughty and always bother their childs. That’s why sometimes, there is mom scold my son and saying that my son is naughty and stuff like that- make me annoyed toward my son and scold him instead. When I saw your daughter fall down because of my son make me think that he did it again”

“he is handsome and I’m sure he will be a good boy if you treat him in a good way. Don’t ever do violance on our children because it will just make them scared of us who actually as their guardian”

“alright, thank you for telling me. I won’t do that anymore to my son” that mom smiled to Jinri and caress her son’s head make Jinri smiled look at her and her son.

Jinri squat and hold that little boy’s hands “you’re okay right? Is it hurt? Just come to my house if you need treatment, I’ll give you free!” Jinri said playfully to that little boy and then smile to Jinah who clingy on her shoulder. “what is your name?” Jinri asked.

“Leo” he said shyly.

“ah handsome Leo, hello.... this is Jinah- you know her already?”

Leo nodding and smile to Jinri who already smiled to him since then.

“you guys can be a good friends right?” she said again and that boy nodding again as an answer.

“mianhae Jinah... is it hurt?” he asked to Jinah who clingy on her mom’s shoulder, Jinri look at her daughter who seems shy.

“no, it’s not hurt anymore” she said shyly make Jinri and that little boy’s mom chuckles.

“Jinah is fine, Leo. Alright, now you guys make up and be a good friends okay? Come here” Jinri hold Jinah’s hands and Leo’s hand and then she link their little finger together. “Jinah and Leo are friends, yay!!” she said and thet kids jump happily while link their finger.

Jinri stood up and smile looked at those kid and then look at his mom who bowing toward her, Jinri bowing toward her in return.

___________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter