008

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know what the point you do that to my bestfriends. Well.... i know you like Chanyeol, yes I can see that. And I know... you took my picture with Jinri that time in the Gangnam area, when I was with her. You took our picture secretly and you must be talk something bad toward Chanyeol until make his mind mess. Am I right?” Sehun glue his eyes on Joy since then, while that girl just bite her lower lips. She feels scared to this Sehun because seems like he knows everything what she did already.

“okay I take it as yes” Sehun said again when Joy not even answering his question toward her. She just keep silent since then, like a kid who get caught stealing a cheesecake in the refrigerator.

“so..... you are an idol, girl. I think you need to learn more how to be an idol. In our country- it’s so hard to be an idol. You need to learn more, keep your good image not make it become bad. You don’t know how scary fans is if they are mad. Do you know that kind fans name.....sasaeng?” Sehun closer his face toward Joy who keep look down deeper than before “be careful of them” Sehun whisper in the last part and then pulled away.

He stood straight but his eyes still on Joy, he sigh and smile “so.... I already resolve that rumour, you no need to worry. Your image is still good now as a rookie group, you safe. Next time, don’t ruin your own image okay? Do better as an idol. And I warn you to not disturbing someone’s relationship. Especially my bestfriend’s relationship. Chanyeol and Jinri mean to be together, let them be happy. Stay away from Chanyeol!”

Sehun warn her and then turn around, he walk away. Joy finally can breath after Sehun out of her way. She sigh heavily but she gasp again when Sehun turn back to her, look at her again.

“ah I’m forgot that. Can you help me? Well at least as a payment because I safe you. how?”

Joy just nodding still in scared gaze to Sehun.

“I just want you to told your eonni, that Miss Bae. Told her... she got a regard from this handsome Oh Sehun, okay?”

Sehun smile and this time he really walk away. Get inside his car and then leave that place. Sehun is gone while Joy stay still in her place.

“Miss Bae? Who?” Joy tilted her head, thinking. “ah... Irene eonni?”

_________________________________________

“honey...”

Chanyeol lay on the bed while hugged a bolster since then, he watch her wife who is busy on the baby crib, of course take care of her baby.

“hm?” she just murmured to answering Chanyeol. It makes her husband pouts like a kid, because Jinri not even look at him.

“I’m hungry” he said again and now he clingy on the bolster like a kitten who ask a food from the owner.

“just go eat, honey. I cooked already”

“but I want you to feed me”

“you have your own hands to eat by yourself, gosh!”

“I mean.... I want to eat with you”

“can’t you see I’m busy change Jinyoung’s diaper huh?”

Chanyeol sigh heavily “alright~” he said lazily and then crawl on the bed to the floor. He keep crawling till he get out of the room, leaving Jinri with baby Jinyoung.

Chanyeol sit on the chair at dinning room alone. A plate of food in front of him already but he just stare at it, eating alone is not fun he thought. Jinah go to the Amusement Park with Sehun, Irene, Ken, and Kevin. It was Sehun idea to take Irene’s attention.

He thought it will be fun if Jinah isn’t home, so he can spend his time with his wife in the home for two. But he forgot their son, Jinyoung. Chanyeol get jealous of Jinyoung so much because Jinri pay more attention to Jinyoung, and ignore him the most.

Jinri still stay at home since the past two month, she still in long service leave period of her gave born. So she just stay at home take care of her child Jinah and Jinyoung, also Chanyeol actually but seems like she didn’t pay much attention to Chanyeol nowadays.

*

*

In the evening, Sehun come to take Jinah home after they spend time all day today in amusement park. Chanyeol already stood up in front of his house to greet them, Jinri come with him because Jinyoung is sleep.

“mommy! Daddy!” Jinah run to her parent who welcome her in front of the house. She hug Chanyeol immediately and give a kiss to Jinri and Chanyeol on the cheek before she clingy on Chanyeol.

“who is that ahjumma?” Chanyeol asked when there is a girl get out of Sehun’s car as well. that girl have a short and red hair with a sunglasses couple like Sehun.

Sehun laugh after heard Chanyeol’s question, he never expect if Chanyeol will call her with ahjumma.

“Yah Park Chanyeol!!” that girl yelled as she walk toward the house of Park family.

“what? Irene, isn’t it?” Chanyeol look shock with his eyes widen, so do Jinri. Both of them look surprise when they know that girl is Irene “what’s with that wig? I thought you are a babysitter that Sehun pay to help him”

“are you kidding me? Yah you are rude!!”

Sehun laughing in the back while Jinri chuckles, she feel bad if she should laughing as well like Sehun does right now. But then Irene slap his back head, make him stop laughing and just chuckles.

“that’s all because of you!” she yelling to Sehun “you know Chanyeol? I should wear this wig and sunglasses to avoid paparazi and my fan, like seriously I don’t wanna get into scandal, I just comeback though tsk” Irene rolled her eyes annoyed.

“but you look cool in that style, eonni” Jinri said to Irene and show her thumbs up. “I like that red hair” she said again.

“really Jinri-ah? Aish you mocking at me though”

“No, I’m serious”

“yes aunty, mommy is right. Aunty look cool like that” Jinah support her mom make Irene her head.

“aigooo thank you, my baby girl” Irene said to Jinah.

“you are proud now huh? Of course I choose a good one for you so you won’t embarrassed me if I walk with you. stop complain, you look good with it!” Sehun said and chuckles while shake Irene’s head.

“if you embarrassed walk with me then why did you want to date with me huh?!”

“oh who said it was date?”

“oohh so it was not eh? Okay I won’t hang out with you anymore, Mr.Oh!”

“oh look at this girl, are you sulking right now because I said it was not a date?”

“NOPE!”

“guys guys guys! Get a room, can you? arguing in front of my house isn’t allow” Chanyeol interrupt their conversation.

Jinri chuckles and hug Chanyeol’s arm as he carrying his daughter “you guys are so cute though, so....when we will attend you guys marriage?”

“what? Jinri you talk nonsense, marrying this guy is......”

“soon, Jinri. Soon. Just wait okay?” Sehun smile widely and pull Irene to his embrace. That girl struggles but Sehun keep her in his arm no matter how hard she try to escape, she give up and just rolled her eyes.

“uncle Sehun want to marry aunty Irene? but uncle said want to marry me though” all eyes now move to Jinah who just talking. Especially Jinri and Chanyeol who widen their eyes because of their daughter statement.

“Jinah, you are still my first love though. Are you jealous because I’ll marrying this ahjumma?” Sehun point to Irene temple.

“ouch jerk” Irene murmured while smirk.

“wait- are you jealous as well? to this baby girl?” Sehun raise his eyebrow as he look at Irene who stood up next to him “daebak! There are to girl love me now” he said again and grinning proudly.

“wait wait- yah! Is this love triangle? This is frustrated tsk” Chanyeol hold his forehead, while Jinri is laughing as she hit Chanyeol’s arm.

“it’s okay uncle, hmmm.... you can marrying Irene aunty, because I’ll marrying Ken later” Jinah grinning.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol, Jinri, Sehun and Irene said in unison.

__________________________________________

Jinri wake up on Sunday morning, when she wake up she immediately walk to baby crib. She seeing Jinyoung still sleep peacefully there, Jinri just smile as she look at him. She just sleep again after feeding Jinyoung at 5 in the morning, and now is 6.30 already that she feel thankful Jinyoung still sleep peaceful.

But then Jinri look around her room, she just noticed it she didn’t find Chanyeol on their bed. so she walk to the bathroom to see if Chanyeol is there not but she didn’t find him there as well. is Chanyeol go out already? it’s impossible he go out wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter