007

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri just done helping surgery today and she get out of the room. She is about to call Chanyeol to tell him if the surgery was success, she did well. but someone stop her make Jinri turn around.

“Sunbae!”

She seeing a nurse that she know so well, Bae Suzy. She run to Jinri in hurry while bring her ipad with her. Jinri just standing there stay still waiting for Suzy who is run toward him.

“what’s up, Suzy-ah?” asked Jinri when Suzy already standing in front of her.

“do you see a gossip news today already?”

Jinri just smile “what gossip huh? I even just got out of operating room, how could I see that hm?”

“sunbae, but you should see this though” Suzy give her Ipad to Jinri, she want Jinri to see the gossip today because she think it’s very important for Jinri.

Jinri take Suzy’s Ipad and stare at the gossip that Suzy means early. Jinri just read it with flast face, there is no expression in her face make Suzy just frown as she look at Jinri. After she is done read it, Jinri give the Ipad back to Suzy.

“sunbae, are you okay? Sunbae don’t be sad okay? I just wanna tell you about this because I think it’s important, don’t think too much okay sunbae? It’s not good for your baby if you get stress because of this case” Suzy said in worry but that’s all just make Jinri chuckles and pat Suzy’s shoulder.

“aigooo my dearest Suzy is so caring eh?” Jinri pinch Suzy’s cheeks “I’m not sad or even stress, why would I anyway? That news is totally not bothering me, seriously. I know who my husband is, I trust him. I know what kind of person he is” Jinri smile in the end of her word.

“really, sunbae? Omo you’re so great! If I become you, maybe I already kill my own husband though. Sunbae, I’m proud of you” Jinri just chuckles. Suzy is one of her close friend in this hospital, that’s why Suzy doesn’t wanna look at Jinri sad moreover she had a baby on her bump now. It will be danger if she is sad and get stress.

“aigoo suzy-ah you’re so funny. Don’t trust something easily that you don’t even know the truth yet okay? I trust my husband more than anything, I know him so well, he is not a jerk. Totally not”

Jinri smile and walk away leaving Suzy who still dumbfound on her place, standing watch Jinri who leave her alone. How could Jinri can be that calm after reading the news that saidher husband having date with a member of group rookies. Suzy can’t believe it.

Jinri entering her room and take her cellphone on her bag. She sit on the spinning chair and look at her phone that there are so many missed call and also messages. And all of that is from Chanyeol, Sehun, Soojung and Jongin even Kyungsoo and Kris who is not in Seoul right now. Jinri just frown look at her phone.

“what’s wrong with everyone eh?” Jinri just shake her head, and she call someone. Who else? Of course her husband.

“hello? Jinri? Where are you? are you okay?” Chanyeol attack her immediately when he pick up her call, Jinri can heard Chanyeol’s worry tone when he asked that. Even she put away her phone from her ear for a moment because of Chanyeol.

“I’m in the hospital ofcourse”

“a-a-are you sick? Which hospital? I’ll be there soon”

“honey honey! Hey, I’m working you know? Hey, I-am-working-in-the-hospital. Don’t you know it? Your wife is a doctor. What’s wrong with you?”

“oh , I’m sorry Jinri I lose my mind. I’m so sorry”

“it’s okay, baby. What’s wrong? Are you okay? Why do you sounds so panic like that hm?” Jinri lean her back to make herself relax, suddenly she can feel that her baby kick her tummy and she rubs it softly as she talking to Chanyeol by phone.

“are you okay?” Chanyeol asked when he already feeling a bit calm, he wonder why his wife sounds so relax and not even angry or scold him.

“of course I’m okay, why?”

“do you see the news on internet this morning?” Chanyeol seems afraid, of course he is afraid that if Jinri get shock because of that stupid news and can bothering her pregnancy. She will gave born soon anyway.

Jinri nodding eventhough she know Chanyeol can’t see her “I don’t know if my husband is famous eh” she said try to tease Chanyeol, but this guy don’t budge. He even get more panic now because Jinri know it already.

“honey please, I can explain it all. I can tell you everything, the truth. It’s not like what you think”

“what do I think?” Jinri titled her head.

“I’m not a jerk who cheating on his wife, trust me”

Jinri chuckles after heard Chanyeol statement. Even right now she imagine Chanyeol’s expression when he said it, he must be so funny, she thought.

“if there is someone who said that my husband is a jerk who cheating on his wife, I’ll broke their bone immediately. Don’t worry, honey”

“hm?” Chanyeol seems confused after heard what his wife said. He is so worry right now, he doesn’t wanna lose Jinri, he love her so much, he doesn’t wanna his wife hate him because of this case. He doesn’t even know how could this kind of news can create, he is not even an idol but why someone make a stupid news that saying a member group rookies Joy date this Park Chanyeol who is just a composer on that agency. He doesn’t even know Joy that well, how come that’s all become a news? It’s totally stupid, he thought.

“honey listen, I told you like many times already I trust you, I always trust you. that stupid news is not bother me at all, seriously. It’s just a stupid news that made by unresponsible person. I know who you are, I know you will never do that kind of thing. Because I know you love me so much, and will always love me forever. So baby, don’t worry about that, I’m fine, I really am fine. You don’t worry okay? Maybe there is someone who want to ruin your image, it’s okay baby. Everything’s gonna be okay, fighting!”

Chanyeol speechless after heard Jinri’s explanation, he touched. Eventhough they just talk through phone but he can feel that Jinri said it sincerely, he can feel that Jinri trust him 100% and that news totally not bothering her. Chanyeol impress because of his wife, he feel like he fall in love again to Jinri. This is what he like from Jinri, she always never trust people easily if there is no proof. She always trust her husband, even today she still trust her husband fully. Chanyeol touched, and he feel that he is a bad husband who is not as good as his wife who trust him 100%. He didn’t trust Jinri like Jinri trust him, how could he get inside the blackhole by trusting what Joy said to him. Believe her that if Sehun backstab him, believe her that Jinri cheat on him with Sehun their best friend. Chanyeol feel so stupid right now, his wife can trust him fully but why he can’t do the same. He feel guilty toward Jinri.

“honey? You still there?” Jinri’s voice wake him up from daydreaming, his eyes moist. Chanyeol just smile and shake head.

“yes honey, I’m still here” he said.

“are you okay?” Jinri asked again, and this time she is the one who sound panic because of Chanyeol.

“I’m fine, honey. Thank you for trust me fully, I really thanks to you”

“don’t we already promise to each other to always trust each other hm? So, you don’t need to thank me baby”

And once again Chanyeol feels like something hit his chest hard until he can’t breath well. They promise to each other since long long time ago to always trust each other, even before they are married but Chanyeol feel like he broke it already,  he broke his promise with Jinri. He even not trust Jinri that time because of Joy’s words. Chanyeol feel so stupid and he feel like he can’t forgive himself because of this. Lucky he didn’t talk about that with Jinri yet, or asking it to Jongin, and talking to Sehun about he backstabbing him. If he already asked Jinri maybe his wife will disappointed toward him and she will be sad because Chanyeol doesn’t trust her by saying that Jinri cheat on him with Sehun.

“Mr. Park Chanyeol, are you listen to me?” and again, Jinri’s voice wake him up immediately.

“y-y-yes honey” he said stutter.

“what’s wrong with you? are you sure that you are okay?”

“Jinri, I’m sorry” he said softly.

“you don’t need to say sorry to me, honey. It’s not your fault, stop say sorry for nonsense things”

Chanyeol smile, he feel so lucky by having Jinri as his wife. He will never let her go, he will always love her until the rest of his life. He will always being Jinri’s husband forever and no one can replace it.

“I love you, Jinri”

________________________________________

“I’m sure that someone who make that stupid news is someone who want to ruin your image, yeol. They envy you because you success become a great composer” Baekhyun say to Chanyeol when they walking on SM Entertainment building with Irene as well, they plan to take lunch together because it’s break time.

“yes Chanyeol, I’m agree Baekhyun. They must be want to ruin your image, don’t think too much okay? I’m sure that gossip will fade away soon” Irene said supporting Chanyeol. Irene is one of a group rookies member, she is close with Chanyeol because she know him since she become a trainee in here and also she know Jinri well enough. Since they birthday’s date are same, Irene always hoping that she will find someone who love her so much just like Jinri who find Chanyeol who love her so much. Irene ship Chanyeol and Jinri so much right until this time moreover Jinah, she likes Jinah because she think Jinah is the prettiest baby she have ever meet. That’s why when there is a news that saying Chanyeol dating with her member, she got shock because she know that Chanyeol doesn’t even close with Joy.

“but why Joy?” Chanyeol, himself still wondering why there is a gossip that saying Joy dating with him, it’s totally weird “why not you, Irene? Don’t we often look hang out together because you close with me?” Chanyeol look at Irene who frown all of sudden.

“don’t be crazy, Chanyeol! You want to kill me? It will ruin my image, duh”

Chanyeol knock Irene’s head immediately and make that girl pouting. Chanyeol and Irene are close indeed, and they are already like siblings already and good buddy, even Chanyeol never call her noona eventhough she is older than him by one year. Well actually Chanyeol not really think about this gossip, at first he just think about Jinri’s feeling but when he seeing Jinri is fine, there is no more to ruin his mind because he is not an idol. The only one who need to be worry right now is Joy, since she is an idol and she will having a comeback soon. It can ruin her image, and also actually it can ruin Chanyeol’s work. If that news become negative, probably their comeback will fail. And their CEO will disappointed of Chanyeol of course.

“okay, forget about that. Chanyeol, see! I bought this necklace yesterday, it’s for my mom who birthday next week. What do you think? It’s not too much right? It’s limited edition anyway” Baekhyun show off the necklace that he bought to Chanyeol, Chanyeol hold it and his rabbit eyes appear.

“wah Baekhyun-ah, it’s so beautiful. If I buy this for Jinri, she must be so happy” Chanyeol smile widely as he hold the necklace.

“Baekhyun!! Where did you buy that necklace? Where?! Where?! Tell me now, where did you get that necklace?!!” Irene’s eyes get bigger as she seeing necklace that hold by Chanyeol. It makes Chanyeol and Baekhyun frown because of Irene who become so weird all of sudden.

“what’s wrong with this kid?” Chanyeol look at Irene weirdly.

“Chanyeeeoooollll! I want to buy that necklace as well yesterday, but that stupid guy broke it so I cancel to buy iiiiiiiittttttt!!!” said Irene while whimper to Chanyeol and shake his arms, while Chanyeol just stay look at Irene weirdly.

“who is that stupid guy? Do you mean, it’s me?” Baekhyun point to himself with his confused face.

“Not you, that guy whom I meet at mall two weeks ago. Aahh that guy is so annoying, he broke the necklace that I want to buy ugh! I hate him so much” Irene folded her arms in front of her chest.

Chanyeol just chuckles look at Irene’s annoyed expression, he just push her head gently.

“dont hate someone too much, who knows if he will be your mate later” Chanyeol nudge Irene’s arm with his elbow. Baekhyun just chuckles.

“what? Nooooooooo way! I don’t wanna be mate with a ert like him, eerrggh”

“who do you mean ert?” suddenly a stranger voice join their conversation. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Irene look at to the voice come by.

“of course that.........” Irene’s eyes widen when she seeing a guy who wear a sunglasses, and standing right in front of lamborghini car parking there. He folded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter