009 (END)

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri drove the car casually with her two children sitting in the back with a secure sitbelt. She focuses on the streets and occasionally answers Jinah questions that are very actively inquiring lately.

"Mommy? Why did not Jinyoung and I go to the hospital instead with you? I promise I won’t be naughty there and will take care of Jinyoung "said Jinah innocent while feeding the cookies on her little brother so he is not being fussy.

Jinri smiles at Jinah's question and she sees Jinah from the windshield "kids shouldn’t be in the hospital, honey. Because there are so many virus in hospital"

"Is it true? Then why mommy go to hospital everyday? "

"Mommy is a doctor, baby. Doctors work in the hospital, so mommy of course should be in the hospital everyday "

"Aaahhh” Jinah nodding understand “So if Jinyoung and I are sick, mommy can cure us right? "

Jinri chuckles and nods "yaaa, but mommy will make sure Jinah and Jinyoung will always be healthy, because both of you are a strong childs of daddy and mommy" said Jinri again.

After the question was answered, Jinah nodded and doesn’t ask anymore, she focused on the crowded streets and city garden from the car window. Jinri is on her way home, she and her two children had just come from the supermarket to buy some foods because the food at home is about running out, since Chanyeol is out of town and couldn’t accompany them, so Jinri become a supermom by bringing her two childs with her. Since Jinyoung is 21 months old so it's not that hard for her.

Arriving at home, Jinri clean her two childrens. It is Jinri's law that must be obey, if they are from the outside she must immediately clean her children first before doing the other. So do with herself and Chanyeol who must bath first before touching their children so they won’t catch the possibility of virus from the outside.

After cleaning and accompanying the children to play, they both fell asleep. Jinri rubbed Jinah's head until the little girl fell into a deep sleep. Jinri gets up and let her children take a nap.

She walked out of the room and stretched out her aching body, without Chanyeol she is very tired of taking care of these kiddos. And suddenly Jinri thinking of Chanyeol and miss her husband. She immediately pick up her cellphone and looking for Chanyeol contacts, but by then her cellphone rang, Chanyeol's name calling her with videocall. Jinri smiled and pick the phone call up.

"Hi ~ husband" greets Jinri and smiles at her cell phone screen that showing Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol smile and waving "what are you doing, hm?" Chanyeol asked.

"I just accompanied the children to bed. We just got back from shopping at the supermarket "

"Did you shopping with those two?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows in disbelief, and Jinri nodded as a reply.

"Heol, honey. Are you serious?"

"Of course, I'm a supermom" Jinri stuck out her tongue to her innocent husband.

"I should be there to accompany you" Chanyeol said sadly.

"You're busy, honey. It's okay though "

Chanyeol stared at the face of the wife that he missed so much, and it makes he wanted to cry, he really can’t stay away from Jinri for too long. He thinks it feels very sad if he is away from Jinri.

"I miss you, honey" Chanyeol said sincerely, his face innocent like a child. No wonder if there are still people think Chanyeol is still single while the fact is he already has two children.

"I miss you too" Jinri smiled trying to raise up Chanyeol's spirit again.

"I'm going home tonight, wait for me okay?"

"I will"

________________________

"This is why you should not be too tired, eonni" said Jinri who was checking Irene who lay weak in hospital.

"Well you know though, Jinri. My schedule is no kidding "

Jinri nodded understand, this is also one of the factors Chanyeol refused to be idol even though he had been offered many times. Jinri feels thankful though.

"You need bed rest for a few days or your condition will worse" Jinri suggestion that treats Irene as her doctor.

Irene nodded "okay, thank you so much Jinri" Irene look around, looking for someone "where is my manager? Is he go home to bring clothes or something?"

"Your manager?" asked Jinri.

"Yes the oppa manager who accompanied me last night"

Jinri tilted her head at Irene and hold her forehead "your manager is not here though, the one who is accompanied you last night was Sehun"

"W-wh-what? S-ssehun? "Asked Irene stutter.

Jinri nodded "yes, he took care of you all night and just got home this morning. He said he will take a shower and come back here later"

"Jinri are you kidding me?"

"Why would I? Eonni, think again about Sehun okay? He's a good man "said Jinri smiling and left Irene in the room because she had finished checking her patient. While Irene blinked her eyes repeatedly trying to digest the words that Jinri said just now.

Jinri can see that how worried Sehun through his expression when he saw Irene weakly laying on the hospital bed and her face is totally pale. Jinri know, Sehun fall for Irene so bad, she can see that. Jinri know Sehun for many years already and she know Sehun quite well. She can make sure Sehun really fall for Irene.

So that night Sehun accompany Irene in the hospital instead of her manager. He is so loyal accompany her there, hold her hands and sleep beside her bed till this morning he get up because Jinri come to check up Irene’s condition, that’s why Sehun get out for a while. He decide to go home first to take a bath and so on before coming back to the hospital.

*

*

“Mrs.Park” Jinri turn around immediately when someone pat her shoulder and call her with that ‘Mrs.Park’. She found Soojung and smile to her bestfriend, and so they walk side by side at the coridor hospital.

“aren’t you off today?” asked Jinri to Soojung who walking beside her while hugging her arm.

“who said? I can’t off as much as I want though”

Jinri chuckles and pat Soojung’s tummy playfully “I think you pregnant again”

“hahahah please Jinri. Key is still too tiny to have dongsaeng”

“eeyy okay okay, that’s true” Jinri nodding agree.

“I heard Sehun’s girlfriend get into this hospital yesterday?”

“soon-to-be-girlfriend? Yeah, she was collapsed after the performance. You know, too tired. She got anemia as well” explain Jinri and Soojung nods understand.

“ouch I feel bad for her. It must be tough having an anemia though”

“Good morning, doctors” greet someone make Jinri and Soojung turn around too see that guy who just greet them. They look at Sehun who bring bouquet that indeed for Irene. Who else?

“Morning, Sehun” answer Jinri and Soojung in unison.

“you must be want to visit your girlfriend, huh?” asked Soojung who put her hands into doctor’s robe that she wear.

“soon-to-be-girlfriend” correct Jinri who knows that Sehun doesn’t even having a relationship with Irene.

“soon-to-be-wife” said Sehun to correst those doctors, and he grins after that.

Jinri and Soojung raise their eyebrow and look at each other.

“you porpose to her already?” asked Jinri who is very curious now.

“soon? Or maybe today hahaha but no, I’ll let she recovery at all first” explain Sehun and his cheeks actually blushing.

“how sweet” tease Soojung.

“you know, I always sweet but you two never realized it” Sehun smirking but that words just now make Jinri and Soojung just rolled their eyes.

“go away before I kick you, Sehun” warn Jinri. Sehun chuckles while nodding.

“okay, okay. See you, mothers”

“shut up!” Jinri and Soojung snap him in unison, it makes Sehun chuckles more and he walk away immediately before he get kick for real.

Jinri and Soojung walk again to go to VIP room right after Sehun left, but just few steps they walk someone tap their shoulder. Jinri and Soojung look at each other and agree to kick this someone that they sure as Sehun who comeback to tease them.

1...2...3 they count in sign language, and then both of them turn around in the same time. But when they about to do their action to kicking this person, they cancel it immediately becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter