006

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness for Chanyeol is when he can gather with his family in their beloved home, when he could play the piano together with his beautiful daughter. Chanyeol does teach his daughter playing the piano, although not as good as him because she is 4 years, but now they are sitting together in front of the piano to play together.

As a mother, of course Jinri proud to see her daughter who is so smart. Seeing her husband and daughter sitting together in front of the piano and play together already makes Jinri very happy. This Sunday, that they spend time together. Chanyeol’s schedule is very dense these day and very rare to gather together with family, and this special day they gathered together. Jinri and Chanyeol not want if Jinah felt that she wasn’t noticed by both parents, no matter how busy they are at least they should make time for family, for their children. Moreover, they will welcome new family members who are still in the Jinri’s bump. Their happiness will surely be more than now.

Jinri laugh when seeing Jinah dancing while Chanyeol playing the piano accompaniment Jinah to dancing. Jinah does look like his father, in terms of behaviour. But her face looked more like Jinri, beautiful, white and smooth. Jinri applauded when Jinah finished dancing and posing like a professional dancer.

"Waaaahhhh, Jinah is the best! Can you give me a kiss?" Chanyeol clapping and praising Jinah also smiling widely.

"Jinah is the best!" Jinri who her both thumbs up on Jinah, and smiled widely.

*

*

“yes mom. don’t worry I will find it soon. Your son still young though, no need to be rush to get married. Yeah yeahhh.....”

Oh Sehun just finished buying a boxer himself, of course, he chose to buy by him ownself than asking his secretary to buy it. It’s a private thing anyway. He walked in a mall carrying paper bags containing a boxer he had just bought, he spoke with his mother via telephone. His mother kept urging him to get married because she says she wants grandchildren. But typical Sehun, he's picky, very difficult to find a girl he wanted. Once he found Jinri, Jinri have belonged to someone else. So until now Sehun still looking for and finding the right candidates to himself.

“okay mom, take care there. Yeaahh bye”

Sehun hang up the call and put her cell phone in his pocket. His eyes suddenly catch something that interest him, a necklace with a heart shape. There is inside a blue diamond, so beautiful. Jinah’s name appear on his head all of sudden, he want to give it to Jinah. Sehun walk in to that shop with fast move, and walk toward that necklace. When Sehun holding that necklace, there is someone hold it as well.

Sehun look at someone who holding that necklace with him.

“excuse me, but I will take this necklace. Can you let it go?”

“excuse me, but I took it first dude. I will buy this one”

“what? Hey, you can see that I’m the one who take it first okay? Let it go now!” Sehun glaring at that girl while holding that necklace, defend it so that girl won’t take it from him.

“No! I took it first okay? Let it go, NOW!”

Sehun and that girl argue for get that necklace. Usually Sehun will let go if he arguing with a girl but today, this time he doesn’t want to let go of that necklace because it’s so unique in his eyes. They keep arguing until that girl pulling that necklace until it broke. Sehun just hold the heart shape. Both of them gape because of that.

“you......”

Sehun can’t say anything when that girl suddenly give a piece of necklace to Sehun immediately.

“take it! I don’t wanna a broke necklace”

After she said it, she walk out of that shop fas. She leave Sehun who still dumbfound in his place. But then Sehun wake up and about to chase that girl.

“Hey!! Miss! You can’t.....YAH!!!!” Sehun shouting and walk out of the shop but an alarm rang because Sehun still hold the necklace with him. So he should pay for that necklace because it’s broke already.

“! That girl troll me huh? What the heck”

Sehun walk to parking area to take his car and go home. But when he just open up his car door, someone get into his car all of sudden without permission. Sehun just realized that if this girl who get into his car is the girl he meet at the shop early.

“YAH!! What are you.....”

“YAH!! You find her?”

“No!”

There are some girls looking for someone. Sehun just look at them in confusion, seems like they looking for someone. And then Sehun just ignored them and back to look at this girl inside his car. He seen that girl seems scared of something, she put her finger on her lips asking Sehun to keep silent. Sehun doesn’t understand what she mean.

“Aissh where is she? Aigooo I see  her run to this area though”

“let’s go find her”

Sehun understand now, he smile suspicious. So those girls looking for this girl inside his car, that’s why she seems scared to death inside his car. Sehun smile suspicous to that girl who stay inside his car, that girl keep begging Sehun to save her. She make a puppy eyes to make Sehun melting.

“I will take a revenge” Sehun whisper.

“please please nooo, pleasee.. help me just this time, pleaseee”

“but you....”

“I will change your money! i’m promise! But help me just this time. Don’t let them find me,please”

That girl keep begging to Sehun to help her. Sehun just stare at that girl and sigh.

“NO!!”

He said suddenly and close his car door. He look at those girl who still looking for someone. They are not that far from Sehun.

“excuse me? Are you guys looking for someone?”

“yes! do you see a girl with white jeans, black jacket and her hair is blonde”

“she use a sunglasses as well” the other girl said.

“ahhh that girl? I seen her though”

“really? Where is she?”

Sehun smile amusedly. That girl must be scared to death right now, her heart must be beat so fast. Well people can’t see inside his car because he use black windshield for his car.

“ah.. I see her to that side” Sehun point to other side, and those girl’s eyes following his hands.

“really? She run to that side?”

Sehun nodding and make an innocent face. after those girl get an information from Sehun, they go away and say thanks to Sehun. After all of them go away, Sehun laughing amusedly can’t hold it because how could those girl believe him easily. It’s so funny.

But then Sehun hear his door car open slowly. He know that girl try to escape, so when that girl walking slowly to escape Sehun stood up in front of her immediately and look down at her who walk while bowing. She look up and grinning awkwardly to Sehun.

“where are you going, Miss?”

That girl chuckles and rubs her nape and stood up properly in front of Sehun.

“ah that.... I want to say thanks to you and see you around”

She bowed and turned around then about to leave Sehun but quickly Sehun directly holds her shoulder, held her to not go anywhere.

"you must keep your promise, little girl" said Sehun and that girl directly facing Sehun again and smiled.

"ah .... promise of what?"

"Should I call them again?" Sehun threatened  her.

"Ah oh oh no no! Well I'll change your money, how much?" Said the girl quickly and immediately opened her purse to take out her wallet.

"350,000 won"

“WHAT?!! Are you kidding me? Yah! It’s impossible that necklace 350.000 won! Do you think I’m stupid until you can troll me huh?”

“you can go back to that shop if you don’t believe me” Sehun said.

Actually Sehun not one calculation about money. Oh Sehun is a man who is very generous and 350,000 won, it’s nothing for him. He just wants to teach this girl who he thought was a little less polite. First, she broke the necklace and let Sehun pay him and she escape. Second, he got into the Sehun’s car without permission. Third, he wanted to run after Sehun safe her from those girl. Sehun only want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter