004

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wake up and look at Jinri that laying next to him, she still sleep. Chanyeol smile as he look at his wife and then he closer to her, give her a hug and kiss her shoulder. His act make Jinri reaction, she wiggles and groans softly.

"Goodmorning" Chanyeol whisper and smile while keep cuddling his wife.

"morning" answer Jinri with her hoarse voice. she still close her eyes, she keep it close and just let her husband cuddling her like a bolster while a blanket wrap them. "what time is it?" she asked.

"still 7 in the morning, sleep some more if you still sleepy" Chanyeolk said while nuzzling his nose on her shoulder, Jinri just smile.

"how can I sleep if you nuzzle on my shoulder like that hm?" Jinri let out a little chuckles with her eyes still close. she is too lazy to open her eyes, she just feels what Chanyeol do to her. Chanyeol stop his act and chuckles as we..

"I'm sorry, I just too addict to you. you know I love your smell" he said.

"yeah~ I love my smell" Jinri said playfully, like a mocking on her word.

"alright alright, sleep! you can wake up later when Jinah wake up, or I'm the one who will take care of her" he said kindly. Chanyeol know Jinri is tired nowadays because she have a lot thing to do in her office. He try hard to be usefull for his wife also his daughter.

Jinri turn her body and face Chanyeol, she give him a sweer smile of her and already open her eyes even just a bit, just to see her dearest husband.

"thank you, honey" she said and peck his lips while smiling.

"it's not a big deal" Chanyeol smile and peck her lips in return. And then he wrap her in his hug, let her to back to dreamland. Jinri smile as she close her eyes again, and slowly fall asleep because of Chanyeol's heart beat that always be her lullaby.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Jinah, guess who will come today?" Jinri said while look at Jinah that enjoying her mango, she sit silently in living room on the carpet fur while Jinri and Chanyeol sit together on the couch while watch their daughter. today is sunday, that's why both of them are home now.

"whoooooooo~?" Jinah asked cutely to her mom while chewing her mango that in her cute mouth. "Kevin oppa and Ken?!" she said excitedly.

"eeiisshh~ is that only Kevin and Ken in your list huh?" Chanyeol said seems jealous. Jinri just chuckles and pinch Chanyeol's cheeks playfully.

Jinri just chuckles, doesn't answering her daddy.

"Jinah, Sehun uncle will come here today and play with you. it's been a long time right?" Jinri said to her daughter

"jinjjaaaa? waahhh Sehun uncle is coming" Jinah stood up immediately and jumps happily. make Chanyeol frown, but Jinri let out a little laugh because of Jinah reaction plus Chanyeol's reaction as he look at Jinah.

"oh? Jinah are you that excited huh? you likes Sehun uncle so much?"

Jinah nods excitedly as an answer. Chanyeol can't say anything and just rolled his eyes. Jinri and Chanyeol know that Jinah likes Sehun. Sehun often come to their house and play with Jinah, and Sehun always saying to Jinah that he will marry her later when Jinah is growing up.

"omo! who do you like the most? Sehun uncle or Kyungsoo uncle?" Jinri asked Jinah that already back to her seat on the floor.

"Sehun uncle!" she answer without hesitated. it makes Jinri and Chanyeol widen eyes.

"Sehun uncle or Kevin oppa?" Chanyeol asked this time.

"Sehun uncle!"

"Sehun uncle or Ken?" Jinri asked again and Jinah's answer is still the same.

"Sehun uncle!"

"wahhhh is he fullfil your heart already? daebak!" Jinri shake her head in amazed while claps her hands without sounds.

"Sehun uncle or Chanyeol daddy?" this time Chanyeol compare himself with Sehun. his wife choose him, how about his daughter?

"sehun uncle!" Jinah answer excitedly and that reaction makes Chanyeol gape but Jinri laugh hard while hitting Chanyeol's arm. poor her husband, he doesn't even get choose by his own daughter.

"you can't win against him,honey" Jinri said while keep chuckles. Jinah chuckles as well look at her mother.

"fine then fine, at least mommy choose me and love me so much. mommy is mine" Chanyeol said while hugging Jinri immediately.

"aniya! mommy is mine" Jinah run to Jinri all of sudden and try to hug Jinri as well.

"aniyaaa, mommy is daddy's. Sehun uncle is Jinah's" Chanyeol keep playing with his daughter.

"aniyaaaaaa, mommy is mineeee" Jinah whines that make her parents chuckles by her cute act.

"you said you likes Sehun uncle, then.. Sehun uncle or Jinri mommy?" Chanyeol start again. and this time Jinah seems thinking before she answer Chanyeol's question.

"Sehun uncle!" she said shocking her parents. she just giggles amusedly. she know how to parents.

When they busy tease each other and playing together. the bell of house rang, it makes Jinri stood up and walk to open the door. she leave Chanyeol and Jinah that still playing together in the living room.

"Good evening, Mrs.Park. can I meet princess Jinah?" Sehun said after Jinri open the door already. he smiled to Jinri, and there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter