003

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“good morning everyone!” Chanyeol greeted Baekhyun and Luna who were in record room since then. And they just frown when Chanyeol come in with his grins on his face, well Chanyeol is a happy virus one but today he look different. He look more bright and look very happy.

“are you just got a jackpot?” Baekhyun asked while stare at Chanyeol that keep grinning since he come. Sometimes Baekhyun found Chanyeol is weird.

“oppa you look so happy than usual omg, are you just got your salary bonus huh?” Luna asked as well, curious with what was happen to Chanyeol until he look so happy like that.

“nothing-I just happy. Is happy need to be something happen first?” Chanyeol said as he take a seat beside Baekhyun who now already look at a paper on his hands.

“whatever then.... if you get a lot money, just treat me instead” Baekhyun said without look at Chanyeol and focus on his paper.

“I think I always got a lot money and I always treat you?” Chanyeol said that make Baekhyun look up to him and grinning. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes to Baekhyun act.

“oppa must be happy because of Jinri and his daughter”

Chanyeol point Luna with his index finger “that is true but... I always happy because of them though”

“ah oppa you make me jealous, you make me want to have a family like you though” Luna said while hugging a paper that on her arms. Chanyeol just chuckles with Luna’s word.

“go ger married then” he said.

“with whom?” Luna asked him while tilted her head.

Chanyeol hit Baekhyun’s head with his pen that he held. Baekhyun groans and protest to Chanyeol while rubs his head that just got hit.

“andwae! If Baekhyun oppa become my husband, he will just scold me all day. Andwae!” Luna reject immediately make Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“you said it huh? You don’t know how much ladies come to me and beg me to marry them?”

Chanyeol and Luna groans with Baekhyun high confidence. After talk about something nonsense, they back to the job. Chanyeol will be focus if he already get into his job,holding a paper and a pen. He like a producer already who watch for Baekhyun and Luna who recording now. Chanyeol look profesional with those all, that’s why this company choose him and trust him right until this time.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Jinah, mommy should go for working honey. We can play again with Ken later okay?” Jinri said to Jinah when they reach home already.

“andwae!” Jinah whining to Jinri.

They just comeback from Soojung’s house. Jinah was playing with Ken in Soojung’s house and Jinri accompany her. And at 2 pm, they should comeback home because Jinri need to go for working and Chanyeol will be back home. That’s why Jinri asked Jinah to comeback home before Chanyeol reach home, but Jinah yelled and whines to her because she said she still want to play with Ken.

Usually Jinri will leave Jinah there, because Soojung is free so she can watch for her daughter. But today Chanyeol back home early, if Jinah not home Chanyeol will looking for her and blame Jinri to leave Jinah there. Because Chanyeol said, if Jinri is working and he is home. He can take care of his daughter by his own. That’s why Jinri asked Jinah to comeback home, but Jinah whining to her and crying when they reach home already.

“honey don’t crying like that... why are you become like this huh?” Jinri said as she walk to living room, but Jinah sit on the floor while crying helpless make Jinri doesn’t know what to do.

“Jinah we will play again with Ken later, mommy need to go for working sweety. Daddy will home soon and just playing with daddy okay? You listen to me right?” Jinri keep trying to persuade her daughter slowly to make her stop crying. This is why Jinri doesn’t want spoil her daughter so much. But Chanyeol who did it to their daughter.

“andwae!!” Jinah whining and take off her shoes. She throw it away while keep crying on the floor. Jinri who squat beside Jinah now lose her patience already. she frown when Jinah throw her shoes, and she just sigh heavily to calm herself to not explode to Jinah.

“Jinah take it!” she said coldly to Jinah while stare at her who still crying. Jinah just crying and stare at her mother back, she is not moving at all.

“Jinah, mommy said.. take it!” Jinri said again, warn her and it make Jinah stop crying. She just sobs a lil bit while her tears flowing of her cheeks, she know that her mom is mad right now and she is scared of her angry mom.

“Mommy said to take it Jinah, now!” her third warn success make Jinah move and walk to where that she threw her shoes early. She walk while sobbing and take her shoes, she just stay still while holding her shoes.

“bring it here” Jinri said, still keep her eyes on her daughter. Jinah listen to her mother words, she walk toward Jinri and sit down in front of her while holding her shoes and tears still flowing on her cheeks.

“mommy told you already right, throwing something when you’re angry is not a good attitude. It’s bad, Jinah. Very bad” Jinri stare at Jinah who stare at her in return.

“I told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter