005

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“please rest enough, so you can be better faster. And don’t forget to take your medicine okay?”

“okay doctor, Jinri. Thank you so much”

“you are very welcome, get well really soon” Jinri said nicely to her patient before she go outside the room.

She is 4 months pregnant, but of course she still working and today she take care a lot of patient already. Eventhough she is busy with her activity, she never forget to take her meal just like what her husband remind her. No matter how busy she is, she should eat for their baby in her belly.

She write something on the note when her cellphone ringing. she see Chanyeol’s name on the screen that make her smile. She take her phone and put it on her ear.

“Hello? Doctor Jinri’s speaking” she said jokingly while smile like an idiot.

“huh? Ah doctor, are you busy right now? Can i talk to you for a minutes?” reply Chanyeol jokingly as well make Jinri chuckles by his acting.

“oh sure. what can I help you, sir?” she said again.

“please say to my wife, is she take her lunch yet? because it’s 3 pm already now, is she eat on time?”

Jinri can’t hold her laugh any longer.

“mwoyaaaa! I took my lunch already, on time! No need to worry, Mr.Park. you know your wife is listen to you so well”

Jinri can hear that Chanyeol chuckles over there, she smile heard his chuckles sounds. She always miss him since she pregnant this baby.

“oh I know my wife is a good wife, that’s why she always listen to me well and that’s why I love her so much”

“I’m really really really sure that she love you even more, sir!”

And this time Chanyeol laughing. He feels like there is a butterfly on his stomach. Jinri is always being his love, forever. The one who always make him happy beside Jinah, his daughter.

“I love you, Jinri”  he said sincerely after he is done with his laugh.

“so.... you calling just want to say that?”

“no honey, I want to tell you that I will come home late today. I still have a lot things to do here, because this group will have a comeback so we all work hard here”

“ahh, arraso. What time you will come home?”

“I don’t know exactly baby, no need to wait for me okay? I know you are tired, so please just take a rest. That’s all for you and our baby”

Jinri smile and nodding, Chanyeol is quite busy right now because he take a full responsible for a comeback a new group on that SM Entertainment. Jinri understand it, and she always support her husband to work well.

“alright then. Take care yourself okay? Don’t be too tired, drink a lot water and dont forget take your vitamin” Jinri remind him, but she hear Chanyeol chuckles over there.

“okay boss! Love you love you love you love you so much!”

“eeyyy too much” Jinri chuckles and Chanyeol too.

“alright, I’m hang up now okay? Bye honey, I love you”

“I love you too”

Jinri smile and then put her cellphone back to the table. She can’t be spoile too much to her husband because he is busy. Eventhough she want so bad and always miss him but she can’t do anything. She always try to be good wife who understand her husband.

She take her cellphone again and dial someone’s number.

“Sehuna!” she say when her call connect already.

“yeaahhhh doctor? Are you done with your work now? Gosh doctor Jinri, you seriously need to pay me a lot this week because I take care of Jinah fully. Say thanks to my secretary who help me a lot”

Jinri chuckles but she feel bad as well because already make Sehun hard.

“aigooo I’m sorry Sehuna. Where are you guys right now? I will come there soon, I’m done with my work today”

“we are at.....do you need me to pick you up?” he asked suddenly without replying Jinri’s question.

“no, no need. I’m the one who will go there. So tell me where are you guys right now?” Jinri said while fix all of her stuff and put it some in her bag hand.

“we are at Town Kids Playground, you know right?” Sehun said.

“ah yeah, I’ll be there soon. Just wait for me okay?”

“okay, be careful Jinri”

“yap yap!”

Jinri hang up and then immediately get out of her room while bring her bag hand. She walk on the corridor and smile to some of nurse there who greet her nicely.

Jinri and Chanyeol are so busy this week, that’s why they ask Sehun to take care of their daughter because Soojung can’t do that anymore now. She will have born soon for her third child that’s why Jinri and Chanyeol doesn’t wanna bother her too much. She need to rest and prepare for all of the stuff she need to. So Chanyeol and Jinri believe Sehun to take care of their daughter. Yes, Sehun is working at his dad’s company but now he have a lot free time that’s why Jinri believe that he can take care of Jinah.

Jinri arrive at the place that Sehun told her early. She look around to find her daughter and Sehun. Bingo! She smile when she seeing Sehun laughing with Jinah, they look like Father and Daughter. They are so close to each other, moreoever Jinah likes Sehun so much.

“hi hi” Jinri greet them cheerfully, make Jinah and Sehun turn their head and smile as they look at Jinri.

“mommy!” Jinah cheer exitedly and then run to her mom, hug her thigh.

“annyeong, Jinah yah~ are you playing well with Sehun uncle?”

Jinah nodding and smile to her mother.

“I’m the best right, Jinah?” Sehun said proud of himself, show off himself to Jinri who just smirk to Sehun but then she smile.

“Thank you so much, Sehuna. Are you tired? Is Jinah burden you too much?” Jinri ask as she sit on the chair and help Jinah to sit as well on the chair near her.

“of course no! Don’t worry, I was just kidding when we talked on the phone. By the way, you just from work right? Aren’t you tired?” Sehun asked.

“not really, you know I’m strong right? And... you eat already? order anything, I will pay. Let me treat you because you take care of Jinah already today” she smile nicely to Sehun and then caress Jinah’s hair who busy eating ice cream there without even pay attention to an adults who talk to each other beside her now.

“oh seriously you want to treat me huh? I eat a lot Jinri!” Sehun laugh

“mommy, I want play there okay?” Jinah speak suddenly make both of them look at Jinah and smile to her.

“alright, be careful honey”

“yes mommy” Jinah run immediately to playground. There are a lot kids there and she play with them well leaving Sehun and Jinri who talking to each other now.

“do you want anything right now? I know a pregnant woman eat a lot”

Jinri punch Sehun’s arm and roll her eyes. Then she look at the menu, thinking what she want to eat right now. Yeah she is hungry again, maybe because of the baby.

“I just want to eat Jjampong right now. Is it exist here?” she said while flip the menu to find a jjampong in there.

“there is! So you want it? I will order it then”

Jinri close the menu and nodding while smiling to Sehun.

“yes please”

“alright, wait here okay?”

Sehun walk to the counter to order their menu. There are some girls look at him because of his look. Of course, who is not interest to Oh Sehun? The handsome man who have a milky skin and have a tall body, y lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter