001

Sequel : Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Swan, hold fast,' called out Peter, and so he won the princess for his bride. But the swan flew up into
the air and vanished into the blue horizon. Peter now received a duchy as a present and became a very
great man indeed. He did not forget the little old woman who had been the cause of all his good fortune
and appointed her as head housekeeper to him and his royal bride in their magnificent castle.

Jinri close the tale story book and seeing her daughter is sleep already, she smiled and kiss the top of her head. She put the tale story book and pull the blanket to wrap her daughter with it. After that she get out of the room and turn off the lamp before she is out of the room.

Right when Jinri get out, she seeing Chanyeol that just comeback home. He look tired, she smiled and walk toward him.

“home already?” she asked as she smiled and then peck his lips, he peck her lips in return.

“yes, I’m sorry I come home late” he said and kiss her temple then hugging his wife.

“its okay though” she smile nicely to her husband. Since Chanyeol become a famous songwriter, he become busy and spend his time on the office the most. A lot people praising his song that he write and feel satisfied with it. And once again they never stop to ask him to be a singer, but many times as well Chanyeol reject it. He said his voice only for his wife, and his daughter as well now since they have a daughter.

“Jinah is sleep already?” he asked.

Jinri nodding “just now. He playing all day today at Soojung’s, she seems tired as well”

“ah I miss my little girl” Chanyeol murmured. Today he just saw his daughter this morning before he go to office and just comeback at 8 pm now. Usually he will playing with his daughter first before he go to office but today he is busy and spend the time on the office all day.

Park Jinah is Chanyeol and Jinri’s daughter. She is 4 years old already and she growing up well and pretty as her mother. And seems like Chanyeol spread his talent to his daughter, because Jinah likes to singing and dancing. Sometimes she have a little performance in front of her parents and of course Chanyeol and Jinri as her parents feeling so proud of their daughter. Beside- she also likes to do an aegyo especially to her daddy and so spoiled since she is the only child now. Chanyeol who love her of course spoile Jinah so much, sometimes Jinri told him to not spoile her too much but seems like he didn’t listen to it.

“you just miss your daughter and not miss me huh?” Jinri said while stare at Chanyeol, make her husband stare at her back and chuckles amusedly.

“are you jealous over Jinah hm?” he pinch her nose gently and she just sulk.

“I didn’t said I’m jealous though”

“but the way you said it and your expression say that you’re jealous, honey” Chanyeol pull her waist immediately and wrap her waist with his arms. “I miss you my wife” he said while chuckles.

“is that sincerely?” she asked and smirk.

Chanyeol raise his eyebrow and giggles “you don’t believe me?” he asked.

“because you said it while chuckles” she said again and pouting make Chanyeol want to kiss her so bad, her pink lips always make him always want to kiss her like everytime.

Chanyeol clear his throat and make a serious face “I miss you, honey. Do you miss me as well?” he said sincerely, without chuckles but with smile.

Jinri finally smile and nodding as the answer that she missed her husband as well. Chanyeol smile widely and give a peck on her lips many times, slowly that peck turn to be a kiss and then a deep kiss until Jinri put her arms around Chanyeol’s neck.

Jinri pull away and stare at her husband “have you take your dinner?” she asked.

“already” he murmured while explore her neck, kiss it passionately while squeeze her waist gently.

Chanyeol who seems tired when he just get into the house, now look like his tiredness fly away after meet his wife and have a skinship with her. Jinri know that how Chanyeol miss to be with her, just both of them. Because since Jinah gave born, they rarely have time just both of them. They will bring Jinah whenever they going- even to do lovey dovey they need to wait until Jinah fall asleep first.

Jinah is so active and of course Chanyeol can’t do skinship with his wife too much in the home, because Jinah probably watch it. The rule of they both is- their daughter shouldn’t see anything because it’s not good for her later on.

“go bathing now, honey” Jinri said when Chanyeol already nibbling on her earlobe.

“you want to take a bath with me then?” he stop his activity and looked at his wife that just chuckles.

“I’m bath already! so now it’s your turn. You look tired and you need rest. I’ll prepare it for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter