009

You Are My Princess

They finally got to the school. They all went into the office and greeted the workers. They all turned to Seungcheol, the 'adult', who didn't move a centimeter. Jihoon sighed and decided to step up to the plate. "Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted. "We're here to bring the new transfer student."

"Name?" The lady asked.

"Yoo Young Mi." Young Mi answered and stepped up to the desk. The lady looked Young Mi up and down.

"Um, why are you wearing that uniform?" She asked.

Young Mi and the guys looked at her uniform. "This is the uniform I had recieved yesterday."

"Mr. Park!" The lady called. A man stepped up.

"Yes?"

"Why is she wearing that uniform?" She asked angrily.

"Well we didn't have any uniforms yesterday so I gave her the sample uniform..."

"That was supposed to be for my daughter!" She yelled under her breath. They all stood there awkwardly.

"So you're the new transfer student right?" Mr. Park quickly changed the subject. Young Mi nodded. "Here, follow me. I'll show you to your new class."

"Ne" Young Mi answered. He took a look at the rest of the guys.

"Shouldn't you guys be at school right now? And Chan, why aren't you in class?" The guys looked at each other nervously. "Ah, don't worry about it, I'll call the high school and let them know you were helping me out. And Chan, I won't mark you tardy today."

"Thank you" They all bowed greatfully and left.

"Follow me." Mr. Park told Young Mi. He led her through the hallways and buildings. "Here is your class. Room 3-2. Wait here while I tell the teacher." Mr. Park went inside and told the teacher about Young Mi and then motioned her inside. She took a deep breath, and walked in. She stood at the front of the class, looking at everyone. Many of the girls had blank and unimpressed faces as the guys all smiled and gave each other 'looks'. "Students, today there will be a new student joining your class. Please introduce your self."

"A-annyeonghaseyo. Yoo Young Mi-imnida. Please take care me." She spoke in a shy voice. All of the guys cheered and gave her a 'woooo'.

"Young Mi, you can have a seat next to Minhyunk. Minhyuk, please raise your hand." Minhyuk raised his hand and Young Mi made her way to her new seat.

The classes had passed by and it was now time for lunch. Young Mi didn't know where to go or what to do or what time it was, so she just stayed in her seat. All of the guys rushed over to her desk and started to talk to her. Chan looked through all of the classrooms as soon as lunch had began. He had noticed a group of guys bunched up at a desk in class 3-2 so he went inside to go look. "Young Mi!" Chan called. "Let's go!"

"Okay!" Young Mi got up from her seat and pushed her chair in. "Bye! It was nice talking to you guys!" She waved to the guys as she walked over to Chan. "Let's go!" She followed Chan to the cafeteria and got her lunch like he did. She followed him to his table of friends. Young Mi definatly turned heads as she walked to the lunch table.

"Woahhh~ Chan, who's this?" Chan's friend asked.

"Ah, this is Young Mi guys, she just transfered to our school." Chan explained. Young Mi gave them a greeting smile. Chan was a bit worried. There were two people that he still hung out with since elementary, which means they might know about who Young Mi really is. However, it could help him confirm if it's really her or not.

They all started to eat and talk comfortably. One of Chan's friends, Daehyun, kept an eye on Young Mi. "Have we met before?" He asked. Chan froze in his spot and widened his eyes.

"Hm?" Young Mi asked.

"Have we met before?"

"I don't think so."

"Are you sure? You look so familiar."

"I'm pretty sure..."

"Now that I think of it, you do look really familiar..." Chan's other friend, Kimbum, said.

"Are you by any chance related to someone named... Park Haneul...?" Daehyun asked. Chan widened his eyes even more and dropped the spoon in his hand.

"But she said her surname was Yoo... might not be..." Kimbum investigated.

"However, you can still be related, even if you don't have the same surnames."

"Ah! That's right!"

"So, are you related to someone names Park Haneul?" Daehyun and Kimbum raised their eyebrows at her while the rest of their friends raised an eyebrow at the two. Young Mi shook her head. They sighed in defeat.

"S-so guys, h-how's the f-food?" Chan stuttered.

 

Everyone was heading back to class. Chan, Daehyun, and Kimbum all walked Young Mi back to class. Once she got inside safely, they all walked back to their classes.

"Doesn't she look like Park Haneul?" Daehyun asked.

"I seriously thought it was her when Chan brought her." Kimbum added.

Chan sighed, unsure of what to say. As much as he wanted to admit it, it probably was Park Haneul. Just with Yoo Young Mi's identity. "Let's just go to class guys."

 

School was finally over and again, all of the guys inthe classroom had rushed to Young Mi's seat after quickly and messily packing their things. Young Mi neatly placed her belongings in her book bag and started to walk out of the classroom.

"Y-Young Mi!" A guy called out. She turned around. "U-Um do you want me to carry your b-bag for you?" She smiled as his sweet offer.

"I'm fine, thank you though!" She chirped and gave him a wave before heading down the 3 flights of stairs with Chan, who went to go get her.

The two exited the school and were greeted by Jihoon, Soonyoung, Hansol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungcheol, Seungkwan, and Jisoo. Hansol grabbed her bag and carried it for her.

"Thank you!" She smiled. He warmly smiled back.

"So how was school today?" He asked.

"It went pretty well."

"Did anything interesting happen?"

She thought for a second, then shook her head. They walked a few blocks and Young Mi caught sight of the other guys.

"Young Mi!" They called out. She smiled widely and skipped to their sides, interlocking arms with Minghao and Jun.

"Annyeong" She giggled.

Finally, the 12 of them started to head home. However, one person lagged behind a bit, in a daze.

That person was no other then Seungcheol.

He blinked his eyes furiously, trying to get that image out of his mind. His heart played a funny pattern. Did it just skip a beat? And what was that image you ask?

No other then the back view of a girl...

 

 

... a girl skipping to their friends...

 

 

 

 

... and that girl was no other then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Yoo Young Mi.

 

 

 



Hello everyone!

I hope you liked Young Mi's first day at school!

I wanna say thanks to your sweet comments! They really motivated me to update quickly! -Or, quicker!

QOTC:

Are you ready for BTS?

Honestly guys, I'm not ready. I saw the teaser pics this morning and omg I died! Suga's mint hair omg and V's brown hair with mint tips and Rapmon's orangy pink hair and Jimin's orange hair! And of course there's Jin and Jungkook and J-Hope killing me too because they're just too omg.

I can't wait! It's coming soon! Yay!

Anyways guys, that's it for right now.

Please don't be silent readers!

Thank You!

Bye Bye~