007

You Are My Princess

Young Mi helped everyone put the dishes away and clean up. After they were done, some of them left to work as the others went to go study. Young Mi sat down on the couch, bored. She looked around for something to do but nothing really kept her interest. Everyone was busy. Chan poked his head in the living room and looked at her. "Oh, annyeong." She said.

"Hey, um, can you help me with this?" He asked her, unsure. She nodded her head and he took the seat next to her, placing the textbook on their laps. She stared at the numbers on the page and got dizzy for a second.

"Ah!" She said and started to explain to him.

'Yep, it's her' Chan thought. "A-ah, thanks." He stuttered. Mingyu walked by and haulted in his tracks.

"CAN YOU HELP ME TOOOO!??!?!?!?" He ran to his room and got all of his books and planted himself inbetween Young Mi and Chan. He cracked his books open and Young Mi started to explain to him as he just started at her, smiling.

 

It was finally 1:00 and they were getting ready for their picnic at the park. Jun, Minghao, Hansol, Mingyu, and Wonwoo went into Young Mi's room to pick out her outfit while she sat on the bed watching them.

"Okay, wear this!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Ya, guys get out so she can change!" Jihoon yelled from outside. They all left. She changed into her clothes and stepped outside into the living room. They smiled.

"Ready!" She chimed.

"Go! Go!" They all exclaimed.

 

They all arrived at the park about 10 minutes later. Seungcheol and Joshua came along since they clamied they had to do a project at the park. Seungkwan and Jeonghan set the blanket out as Seokmin and Jun organized the food. They all gathered around closely and dug in.

"How old do you guys think Young Mi is?" Mingyu asked.

"Hmmm, she still looks really young." Hansol added.

"Maybe around Chan's age?" Jihoon asked.

"Wait, how old is he again?" Minghao asked.

"Y-Ya hyung~ ~ I'm born in '99!" Chan complained. "She's '00." They all looked at him. "O-Or so I think..."

"It does seem about right though." Seungkwan pointed though. "Right?"

Young Mi shrugged. "How old are you guys?"

"Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo hyungs are '95, Jun, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and myself are '96, Seokmin, Mingyu, and Minghao are '97, Seungkwan and Hansol are '98, and Channie is '99." Soonyoung said.

"Wait, then who's the legal adult of the household??"

They all paused. "Seungcheol hyung will be next month..." Jihoon said quietly, scared any stranger would hear. "Don't tell anyone." She nodded obediently.

"Hey Young Mi" Jeonghan called.

"Ne Oppa?"

"I think you're gonna have to go to school. We might get in trouble if you don't."

"Ah, that's true." Jun added.

"School?" She asked.

"Eo," He nodded. "How does that sound?" She nodded slightly.

"We should get the paperwork done today then so she can go tomorrow." Soonyoung said.

"But paperwork." Hansol said.

"Ahhh, that's right..." He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I guess we'll have to... you know" Wonwoo said.

 

"Dinner time guys!" Joshua yelled through out the house. One by one, everyone gathered at the dining table. Young Mi, Soonyoung, and Jihoon walked through the door. "Time to eat guys." Joshua told them.

Everyone sat at the table. "So what happened?" Jeonghan asked.

"She's enrolled in Chan's school now. We got her summer uniform but they'll give us her winter uniform in a couple of weeks." Jihoon explained.

"Chan, you're responsible for her at school okay?" Soonyoung demanded. The younger nodded determined and smiled.

 

It was the next day and the morning was hectic. The guys were all going around fighting for socks and toast with jelly. Meanwhile, Young Mi looked in the mirror and smoothened out her uniform. A knock was heard on the door.

"Come on let's go!" Minghao called.

"Coming!" She replied. She grabbed her bag and walked into the living room. They smiled at the uniform. It was cute on her.

Soonyoung stepped up to her and brought her close. "Your collar's messed up." He said as he fixed it for her. She giggled a bit.

"Your tie's messed up." She added as she began to fix it for her.The two were close to each other and the other guys looked at them. Seungcheol and Joshua stepped in the room, startled at first. From their angle, it looked as if he was giving her a peck on the forehead. Mingyu and Wonwoo then began to pull their tie and mess it up.

"M-my tie's messed up!" They both shouted. Minghao walked up to Mingyu and started to fix it for him. Mingyu started to get flustered and dissapointed. Young Mi started to fix Wonwoo's tie and he smiled.

"Let's hurry guys" Jihoon demanded. "We're going to be late."

 

 



Helllllloooooooo everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sorta occupied lately.

However! I'll try my best to update for you all!

And also, I think SVT is going to have their first win on The Show!

Please keep streaming at this link:

http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html

Let's help them get their first win and MANSAE with them!

Omg sorry that was too cheesy and cringy.

QOTC:

How do you guys feel about youtube red?

I honestly don't like it. I mean, the US has A LOT of kpop fans which contribute to the group. I also think they're just doing this to get money honestly :/

Please don't be silent readers guys!

Thanks and bye bye~