003

You Are My Princess

Young Mi fluttered her eyes open. The first thing she saw was Wonwoo and Soonyoung.

"Hey, you're awake." Soonyoung smiled.

"Oh, annyeong..." She was startled. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Mmm... A week?" Wonwoo answered honestly. Her eyes widened.

"A week?" She asked. They nodded. "Ah, no wonder you're out of hospital clothes already. How's your arm?" They all looked at his cast.

"It's doing pretty good. I'm not used to not being able to move it though. Wanna sign it?" He handed her a pen.

She grabbed the pen and began to write.

'Get better Wonwoo!

-Yoo Young Mi'

Wonwoo smiled at her small message.

"Don't you feel kinda sick of this place?" Soonyoung asked.

She sighed and nodded. "I really want to be able to go outside and experience what it's like out of the hospital. I want to do so many things but all I've been doing is sleeping and taking medication."

"Well... we sorta expected you to say that so, we came up with a plan."

"A plan?"

"A plan."

"You up for it?" Wonwoo asked. She smiled widely and nodded eagerly.

They discussed the plan thoroughly. They had to make a few phone calls to get help from their friends.

"Hello?" A male voice picked up.

"Woo~zi hyung~~~!" Soonyoung used aegyo

"Ugh, what now?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Speak."

"Can you go out and buy some girls' clothes for me...? Size," Soonyoung scanned Young Mi's body and Wonwoo gave him a weird look, "Small or X-Small?"

"Why the heck do you need girls' clothes for? I hate shopping too."

"Ugh, so much that..." Soonyoung muttered.

"What did you just say?"

"Tsk. Nothing. Just put Seungwan on the phone!"

"YA! BOONON! YOU'RE WANTED ON THE PHONE!" he yelled.

"What's up?" Seungwan answered.

"Dongsaeng ah~! My favorite dongsaeng~!" Soonyoung sweet talked.

"Eo hyung~?"

"Can you go to the store and buy me um... girls' clothes? Small or X-Small?"

"Eo hyung~!"

"I'll text you the address on where to drop it off okay? Try to be quick."

"Ne hyung~"

They hung up. Wonwoo held in his laughter.

"What?" Soonyoung asked.

"N-nothing..." He replied. "I'll go call the nurse now..."

"Uh huh, you better." Wonwoo left the room and Soonyoung started to whisper to Young Mi.

"Okay, now's the time to start the plan. I might go over board though. Just saying so don't get weirded out or anything." He whispered. She nodded. "Quick! They're coming!"

"Ah~~ Oppa! I remember!" Young Mi exclaimed sweetly as the nurses and doctors walked in.

"Ah, I'm glad you remembered yebo!" Soonyoung smiled as he pulled her into a hug. Their heart beats sped up.

The doctor cleared his throat.

"Ah, doctor! I'm starting to get my memory back!"

"Ah, that's great!" The doctor said.

"Doctor, when can she get discharged?"

The doctor thought for a second.

"Doctor...?" Young Mi called.

"Yes?"

"May I please get discharged today... I remembered that when I was younger, I would remember things more easily when I'm relaxed... being inside a room all day sleeping on medication has gotten me a bit stressed..."

"Well, I guess so. However, we need to run some tests on you before you can leave just in case. Let's run a check up right now shall we?"

Young Mi nodded and was escorted out by the doctors and nurses. The door closed.

"YES!" Wonwoo and Soonyoung screamed.

About 15 minutes later, a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in" Wonwoo answered. Minghao poked his head inside. "Oh, Minghao, come in."

Minghao walked inside followed by Seungwan who was holding the bag of clothes.

"Here you go hyung." He handed the bag to Soonyoung. "I got some comfortable clothes. Minghao helped me pick them out." Soonyoung took the clothes out and looked at it.

"These are guys' clothes."

Minghao nodded. "Hyung is a guy so I got hyung guy clothes."

Soonyoung blinked. "The clothes aren't for me and this isn't even mine or Wonwoo's size. No one wears size small in our house besides Jihoon, Hansol, Chan and you. Hansol is starting to grow into my clothes now too."

"But... why would hyung need girls' clothes? Is hyung going to become trans-gender? Don't worry hyung, I'll always love you." Minghao wrapped his arms around Soonyoung while Wonwoo and Seungwan bursted out in laughter.

Soonyoung peeled Minghao's arms off of him as if her were disgusted by him. "You've been reading too many news articles lately son. I'll buy you some more book."

"Wait, then why do you need girls' clothes?" Seungwan asked.

The door opened and Young Mi poked her head inside. "Hello." She spoke.

"Oh..." Seungwan responded.

"So what did the doctor say?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm getting discharged!" She jumped around happily.

"YAY! Finally!" Wonwoo jumped around with her. Seungwan handed her the bag of clothes.

"Hello, I'm Boo Seungwan." He greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Minghao from China." Minghao greeted.

"Hello, I'm... I'm..." She forgot her name for a sec. "Yoo Young Mi!" She smiled.

"Here are your clothes. Sorry they're guy clothes."

She took the bag greatfully and thanked them. "I'll explain to you in the car." Soonyoung said. "Go change and I'll be doing the paperwork okay?"

She nodded and went inside the bathroom to change. She came out a few moments later with a smile on her face. "Ah, it feels so good to be out of hospital clothes!" She said. The 4 walked out to the front desk where Soonyoung is.

"Thank you!" Young Mi thanked as they walked out of the building.

"So... what now?" Seungwan asked.

"Home." Soonyoung answered proudly.

Soonyoung drove them all to the house. They had explained why she was wearing guy clothes on the way.

"And he thought Hoshi hyung was going to be trans-gender!" Wonwoo laughed out loud.

"I really did!" Minghao defended. "They kept on going to the hospital and being all secretive this whole week! He also has been dancing to alot of girl groups lately..."

They reached the house and went inside. Soonyoung had explained that they were going to let Young Mi live with them for a while to help her out until she gets her memory back. The boys agreed and were happy that there was a new member in the house.

They entered and showed her to the guest room in which she would be staying in. The 5 sat in the living room chatting.

"Hey guys! Go help Jun bring in grocceries!" Someone yelled.

"Ne!" The boys replied.

"You can stay here." Minghao told Young Mi.

The person who had called for them had walked into the living room and haulted his footsteps. His eyes widended and his face blushed a bit.

Young Mi stood up and awkwardly bowed. He bowed back, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Hi, I'm Jihoon. You can call me Woozi." He spoke.

"Ah, I'm Young Mi." She replied.

"Um, sorry to ask but why are you in our house...?"

"HYUNG!" Soonyoung yelled out. He came running in and dragged Jihoon into another room to explain.

"Sorry about that. We kinda forgot to get permission from him." Wonwoo rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, we forgot to get permission from all of the members but he's kinda like one of the big boss around here."

"Ah..." was all she could say. She felt guilty. They were being nice to offer her a place to live and she easily agreed to it. What if it was just an empty offer? She shook the thoughts out of her head. Hoshi and Woozi stepped out of the room smiling. "Thank you for being so nice to me but, I don't want to be a burden to you guys. I'll get my own place to live. I'll pay you back for the clothes too. Thanks so much for helping me." She said.

They guys looked at her with worry. They were aware that she had 0 cash and couldn't get a place to live or a job by the end of today. Not to mention she looked like a high school student and should probably be in school right now.

"No, stay." Jihoon demanded. "We need another girl in this house. Our diva is getting lonely here."

"Hey! I'm not a diva!" Seungwan exclaimed.

"Hey. Diva or not, can I get some help here?" Jun asked with many, many bags in his hand. The guys went to go assist him as Wonwoo persuaded Young Mi to stay. She finally gave in.

"Hi, I'm Junhui, or Jun" He greeted.

"Young Mi." She shook his hand.

"Just to let you know, I'm Chinese so my Korean will be kinda choppy."

"Don't worry about it." She smiled. The guys felt relaxed and at ease with Young Mi's aura around.

"Oh, call the rest of the guys. We need to have a family meeting tonight." Jihoon added. They pulled out their phones and dialed everyone's number. "I'll show you around."