012

You Are My Princess

Seungcheol felt cornered. He felt trapped and put on the spot. Joshua and Vernon gave a small sigh too, feeling a tiny pang at the word 'foreigner'. Although they weren't really foreigners, they were. Joshua being from America and Vernon being half white. They knew the word wasn't at all directed to them, but it still kind of hurt.

Joshua moved to Korea 5 years ago to get away from his abusive step-mother. His mother had passed away from cancer when he was around 11, and his father ended up re-marrying within 2 years of his late wife's death.

Vernon on the other hand had a happy family. He was born in New York and had moved to Korea when he was about 5 years old. However, due to his appearance, he got bullied growing up for not being full Korean. Although many of the students had usually admired the caucasian features such as the big charming eyes, the amazing hair, the wonderful voices, they saw him as a knock-off.

"I'll give you this one chance to explain," Jihoon said, trying to hold in his anger.

Seungcheol was torn. How could he explain without making it seem bad? There was no way out. "You see-"

"Hyung." Everyone turned to see Minghao standing in the hallway hugging Youngmi for comfort. The atmosphere turned a bit awkward.

"M-Myungho-" Seungcheol stuttered.

Minghao gave a small smile, "Sorry." Everyone was confused. Why was he the one apologizing? "I over reacted."

"no no no no no~" Seungcheol stood up, "you shouldn't be the one apologizing. I should. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you. I didn't mean to call you a foreigner. I was just so angry in the moment that it slipped." Now, it was Youngmi's turn to feel awkward. She tensed up a little. Wonwoo noticed and carefully snatched her away from the two and brought her to sit on his lap on the floor.

"Ah, let's just stop apologizing now."

"So, we're cool?"

"Yeah, we're cool." Seungcheol picked up the younger and spun him around in happiness.

"Alright, let's get back to eating! The food's getting cold!" Seungkwan shouted, breaking the ice. Everyone cheered and went to their original spots. Seungcheol was hesitant. Although he was okay with Minghao again, he still wasn't completely sure about Youngmi. The oldest took a seat next to Jeonghan and Joshua-who scooted away a tiny bit. They all continued to eat 'normally'. After the food was gone, half went to shower while the other half stayed and cleaned.

Youngmi stepped out of her room after taking a shower. Her hair was still wet. "AH!" Youngmi fell down and Mingyu fell down ontop of her. Both of them opened their eyes in shock. Their faces were only 5 centimeters apart. They could've sworn they felt a tiny brush on their lips.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Jihoon yelled. He kicked Mingyu off of Youngmi and helped her up. He grabbed Youngmi's arm and dragged her back into her room. "What just happened?"

She shook her head in a daze. "I dunno. I just came out of my room and I got hit out of nowhere." She explained. Jihoon sighed. He really hoped Mingyu didn't steal her first kiss. He wanted to be her first.

"Come here." Jihoon patted a spot on the bed and Youngmi sat down. He grabbed the towel from her hands and began to dry her hair. "So, um. You didn't- you know..."

She furiously shook her head. "No!" Her face started to heat up.

He insitncively let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."