006

You Are My Princess

Wonwoo and Mingyu came into the living room with the dinner that was put away. They haven't gotten a chance to eat dinner yet. Everyone ate happily.

Behind the wall, there was the spying Hansol. 

He had envied their happiness. The house aura had never been so alive and their smiles had never been wider.

He sighed to himself wanting to go over there with them. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea bringing her here?

Hansol's peeking head caught Young Mi's eye. They stared at each other for a bit. She gave an awkward smile and turned away.

It was getting late at night and they all went to bed.

"I'll sleep on the other bed in your room tonight. Go to the room first, I'm going to get my blanket." Soonyoung said. Young Mi nodded. She made her way to her room and closed the door behind her. She haulted in her tracks. Jisoo and Young Mi awkwardly stared at each other. The door opened and Soonyoung stepped in. "Ah, hyung. I'm going to sleep here tonight. You can sleep in my bed." Jisoo nodded and quickly left. Soonyoung and Young Mi plopped themselves on the bed.

"How's your arm?" She asked.

"It's fine. It's starting to sting a bit though." He examined his arm that was wrapped and properly cleansed thanks to Minghao's help.

"Hope you feel better" She smiled. He smiled back and ruffled her hair.

"Let's catch some sleep shall we?"

The two fell asleep after getting their excess energy out and saying good night.

 

The morning came. Wonwoo and Mingyu skipped happily into the room and laied down next to Young Mi, putting their arm around her. "Morning!" They both chimed. She woke up and more people started to walk in.

"Good morning Young Mi" Junghan said with his hair in a mess.

"Fix your hair Repunzel." Jun laughed.

"Wha- why are you guys all in here?" Soonyoung asked groggily.

"To wake Young Mi up!" Minghao smiled.

"We kinda also need her to wake up Jihoon hyung..." Seungkwan spoke. "Can you Young Mi? Pleeaaase?" They all looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Okay" She smiled as she got up. She left the room but soon poked her head inside. "Which room is he in?"

"This way!" Wonwoo led her the way.

She opened the door and knocked twice on the door frame. "Jihoon Oppa~" She chimed. "Wakey wakey!" She gently shook his shoulder.

"Man, if this is how she wakes people up, I'm going to have to sleep in from now on." Mingyu joked.

Jihoon stirred around. He opened his eye and smiled when he saw Young Mi. He pulled her on the bed and hugged her like a teddy bear. "5 more minutes..." He mumbled as he nuzzled his face in her hair.

"Jihoon Oppa. You need to wake up right now" She spoke in her soft voice.

"Fine. If you say so~" Jihoon chimed and got up right away. The guys looked at them in shock.

"Wh-wha?" Soonyoung was speechless. "She beat the record."

"I'm not in first place anymore..." Junghan said.

"Hey you were about to get killed because of that." Jun added.

"Yeah. Pouring a bucket of cold water on him was not a good idea." Minghao said.

Everyone went and got freshened up before meeting up at the dinner table. Hansol mustered up the courage to sit with them for breakfast while Seungcheol and Jisoo decided to eat on the coffee table in the living room. They all laughed as they guys revealed embarrassing stories of each other. Hansol felt sincerely happy. He smiled for the first time in a while. He didn't even realize himself laughing.

The door opened and two people walked in.

"Hey." Seokmin yelled as he took off his shoes. "We're home!"

"Ya!" Jihoon yelled at them. "Where were the two of you?!?!"

"Come sit! Eat breakfast with us! I'll go get you guys plates and drinks." Seungkwan said as he rushed to the kitchen.

The two walked in and Seokmin quickly sat on a seat.

"Park Haneul??!?!?!??!" Chan yelled in shock. He was frozen in his spot. The guys all looked at him weird. Even Seungcheol and Jisoo. Young Mi was confused. She looked around for another girl in the room.

"What?" Jun asked. "Who's that?"

"P-park H-haneul...?" Chan asked. Staring at Young Mi.

"Oh Chan, this is Yoo Young Mi!" Wonwoo put an arm around her. He shook his head.

"N-No."

"Huh?"

"That's not Yoo Young Mi... That's Park Haneul."

"Wait, what?" Junghan asked.

"Haneul, d-do you remember me?" Chan asked. She looked at him with big confused eyes. 'That's her' Chan said in his mind. He was sure of it. It was the same look she had given him when he first saw her. His heart raced, waiting for an answer. She slowly shook her head. His heart dropped.

"You might want to explain who this Park Haneul is. Sit down boy." Seokmin said. Chan took a seat as Seungkwan began piling food on the young boy's plate.

"Eat up!" Seungkwan said.

Chan began to dig in his food. "That's Park Haneul." He pointed to Young Mi. "She's supposed to be in the grade below me but she was so smart that they put her in my grade."

"But can't she be in your grade if she's born in January too?"

"I didn't finish. They requested to put her in the grade above me but they couldn't get the right paperwork so they put her in my grade. That's how smart she was. She was the class president. But-" He stopped and the words clogged his throat. He looked down to avoid showing his teary eyes. "I want orange juice." He stated and quickly left to go re-fill his cup.

Young Mi pondered about his words. They felt familiar but she didn't know why. Blurry images started to pop in her head. She shook her head to get rid of them. It was stirring up a head ache.

"You okay?" Soonyoung asked. She nodded slightly.

He looked at her with concern but decide to trust her words.

"So... What are we doing today?" Hansol finally spoke up.

They thought for a second. "Some of us have work." Soonyoung answered.

"Until when?"

"Um, I think the latest is 2, right Junghan?"

"No I get out at 12 today. The boss wants me to stay away from his daughter so he shortened my hours and added more to my pay."

"Stay away from his daughter?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah, his daughter has this huge crush on me so he wants our hours to not go near each other."

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Minghao asked.

"Park?" Hansol asked.

"We finally have even numbers for a game! YESSSSSSHHHHHHHH" Wonwoo jumped up from his seat.

"Okay, let's go to the park today." Soonyoung smiled. "We'll leave at 1 okay?"

"NE~" They all answered.

"So... what do we do in the mean time?" Hansol asked.

"You go study." Jihoon smacked the boy's head as he went to go put the dishes away.

"Ne hyung..." He sighed in defeat.

"I'll keep you company Young Mi!" Wonwoo smiled. "I don't have work today!"

"Ne~ Thank you Oppa!"

Seungcheol scoffed. Jisoo sighed. 'Why is Seungcheol hyung so stubborn?'

 

 

 



//: Admin's Corner :\\

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy adjusting to school.

In my opinion, there's not that much homework but I do get more then middle school.

Anyone excited for SEVENTEEN's comeback?

I am!

OMG ASDFGHJKL I'm sooooooo excited to see them! The teasers are just omg.

QOTC:

Who's comeback are you looking forward to most? Which day is it?

Let me know in the comments!

Well, that's it for right now guys. I'll try ot update more!

Please don't be silent readers. Feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

ByeBye~