008

You Are My Princess

They all walked around Young Mi as if she were the princess and they were her secret service. But of course, we can't forget about one tart and one sour grape, also known as Jisoo and Seungcheol, who had kept an awkward distance from the group. They were almost at Chan's school. Jeonghan looked at his phone and widened his eyes. "Guys! Aren't we going to be late?!?!" He yelled. They all looked at him confused. Minghao glanced at his watch.

"No, aren't we one hour early?" Minghao asked. "I've been looking at my watch this whole time."

"My watch and phone have different times." Seokmin added. "My watch is one hour behind."

"Same with mine..." Hansol added. Jihoon checked his and steam practically came from his ears. He turned around, trying to hold in his bubbling anger. He looked around at all the guys and his eyes haulted on the two giants clinging onto Young Mi.

"Y-yes hyung?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu cleared his throat and rubbed his nape.

"Wh-why." Jihoon asked, unsurprised that those two had obviously done it.

"Er... Well you see... Um..." Mingyu tried to explain, but how can he say anything without getting yelled at by the tiny red Woozi?

"Oops...?" Wonwoo spoke unconfidently.

"That's it." Jihoon stomped his way over to the two giants, ready to give them a good beating.

"Woah, woah, woah" Everyone shouted, not wanting to send the two off to school with black eyes. They created a barracade with their bodies, trying to stop the little ball of anger.

"Wait, where's Young Mi...?" Minghao asked. They all looked around.

"Seems like Soonyoung is missing too." Jeonghan added.

"Ya, wait for me guys!" Chan yelled out as he ran through the boys. He tried catching up with Soonyoung and Young Mi, who were already a block ahead of them.

"Don't leave me with these guys!" Seungkwan cried as he started running after them too.

Jihoon sighed. "Everyone, just go to school now. You guys are already an hour late."

"Ne..." They all muttered as they started to walk in the direction of their schools. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Hansol, and Seungcheol started to run towards Soonyoung, Chan, Seungkwan, and Young Mi, since their schools were right next to each other.

"Are you excited for your first day?" Soonyoung asked.

"I'm kinda nervous..." She answered honestly.

"There's nothing to really worry about. Just- don't get on any girl's bad side."

"Why? What happens?"

"Just trust me."

"Okay, okay Oppa."

"Oh, and also, if there's any emergency, cross the lot onto my school and come and get me. I'll help."

"But what if we get in trouble?"

"I don't care. If you're in an emergency, then you're in an emergency. Who cares if I get in trouble? I just need to make sure you're safe..." They both blushed.

"Hyung! Young Mi!" Chan and Seungkwan called as they finally caught up.

"Hi!" Young Mi chirped as Soonyoung sighed because his alone time with Young Mi had come to an end. He stayed silent as the two started bombarding her with questions and words. Unconciously, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. He glanced at him. For some reason, her heart started to flutter. She stared at his now emotionless face as hers started to get red. She looked away and started to continue talking to Chan and Seungkwan.

A fast motor bike was driving on the side walk for no apparent reason. Soonyoung quickly grabbed Young Mi and pulled her safe into his arms. And apparently, Chan had done the same.

Only, not to Young Mi but to Seungkwan.

"Oh! Chan-ah!" Seungkwan fangirled. "You're becoming so manyly now!" He dramatically fanned his face.

Soonyoung and Young Mi panted. Frozen. And still in shock. The bike was for sure going to hit Young Mi if he had reacted even 0.1 seconds later.

"Are you okay?" Soonyoung asked. She nodded against his chest. They both looked at each other. "Be careful next time, okay?" She nodded. He smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Ya, are you guys okay?" Jihoon asked. Mingyu and Wonwoo came running up to Young Mi and practically pushed Soonyoung aside.

"OH MY GOSH YOUNG MI ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!" They both screamed and started to freak out.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She answered. "Luckily Soonyoung Oppa pulled me away." She walked back up to the semi-sulking Soonyoung. "Thank you Oppa." She smiled. He began to smile too and gave her a hug.

"Waaa Chan-ah!" Seungcheol rushed up to Chan and Seungkwan. "So manly of you." He purposly raised his voice so that Young Mi and all the other guys can hear him. "Seungkwan-ah~ are you okay? You're not hurt right?" Seungkwan and Chan both looked at him as if he were just a random stranger talking crazy talk to them. Even Jisoo gave him the same look.

"H-hyung. Did you eat something wrong this morning?" Seungkwan asked.

Seungcheol looked at both of them in disbelief. "Y-ya.."

"I think he did eat something weird this morning." Wonwoo added.

"Yeah, but didn't we eat the same thing?" Hansol asked asked.

"But I'm fine..." Jisoo muttered. Hansol walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah... why...?"

"You look a little uglier today." He stook his tounge out and ran away, behind Jihoon. Jisoo ran after the younger, but quickly stopped once he faced the biggest- yet smalled- obstacle.

Wonwoo and Mingyu started to laugh weirdly. "Ha, ha... Ha... funny."

 

 

 



HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. Also, sorry it's kinda short.

Well, a tad shorter then my usualy chapters (over 1000 words). Well actually, I just checked the word count and it's only 31 words less then 1000... so... yeah.

Sorry again I haven't updated. I've been really sick lately (like almost admitted into the hospital sick). However, I'm feeling better! Just in time for the holidays too!

QOTC:

What holiday do you perfer, Christmas or Thanksgiving? It you don't celebrate any of those, what holidays do you celebrate this time of the year?

I actually perfer Christmas becuase of the giving part and the happiness ^^

Anyways, please don't forget to subscribe (if you haven't already) and comment! Please don't be silent readers! Comments keep me motivated!

[And show some love Seventeen and Young Mi [*cough cough and your authornim cough cough*)]

Bye bye guys! Thank you!