010

You Are My Princess

Young Mi skipped the way home with her fingers interwined with Minghao's and Jun's. Jisoo noticed that Seungcheol was way behind and didn't move a step. Walking up to him, he waved his hands infront of his face. "Hyung?" Jisoo asked the older. "Um, you okay?" Seungcheol snapped out of his thoughts and nodded in a daze. "Come on, let's go before they leave us." They both ran back to the large group of people.

After getting home, Jeonghan had prepared a snack for everyone. All 14 of them sat in the livingroom, taking a break and relaxing from school. Seungchol was on his phone the whole time where as Jisoo gradually started to participate in their weird conversations and mini games.

Everyone soon started to do their homework in the living room, getting help from Young Mi. Although she hadn't been attending school for- who knows how long, and she was in only the 9th grade, she was still super smart. "Hey Young Mi, how do you find x?"Hansol asked.

"Ah, first..." She continued to explain to him and walk him through the steps.

"Oh, that's actually pretty simple, thanks!" He ruffled her hair. She smiled at him.

Young Mi began to get bored. She had completed all of her homework and they guys didn't need actual help on their homework at the moment. She got up and walked to the room Soonyoung was in. When she opened the door, the music was heard louder. He stopped dancing and looked at her. "Oh, hi" He smiled sheepishly.

"Can I watch?" He nodded. Young Mi took a seat on the floor next to the window, which was being used as a mirror, and watched in amazement as he showed her his dancing skills. She clapped when it was over. Soonyoung smiled and took a seat next to her, all tired and sweaty. "That was so cool! You're really good Oppa!" He blushed.

"Thanks! I choreographed it myself."

"You have a natural talent. Are you just doing this for fun?"

"Ah, no. I'm entering another dance contest."

"You're going to win for sure!"

"Haha, we'll have to see when I finish choreographing it."

"You haven't finished yet?"

"No, I still have a good amount left and I still feel like there's something missing with the parts I choreographed so far."

"Do you have an idea of what you want to do?"

"Sorta. I feel like this song doesn't really go that well as a solo. I think it'd be better if it were like a pair dance or something."

"Ah, I see. Why don't you ask one of the guys to dance with you?" He shook his head.

"I told them last time and they agreed it would be better as a pair, but they don't think a guy and guy pair would work."

"So, like a couple dance?"

"Y-Yeah, I guess." His lips formed a smile. He quickly faced her. "Wanna dance with me?" She looked at him confused.

"I probably can't dance though."

"It's okay, don't worry! I'll teach you!"

"I-I guess...?"

"Great! Let's start!" He got up and pulled her up too as they both went to the center of the room and started the music. After about 30 minutes, they had choreopraphed a pretty good couple part. "You're doing great!" Soonyoung yelled in excitement. He was amazed at her dancing ability. They continued to practice and make adjustments.

About 2 hours later, Wonwoo and Mingyu had entered the room, aparently they were done with their homework but, we all know that was a lie. "Can I try dancing with Young Mi?" Wonwoo asked excitedly.

"No! Your arm is still in a cast!" Mingyu yelled. "And besides, I think I'll dance with Young Mi." Mingyu slid his feet towards Young Mi. Getting annoyed, Soonyoung put his arms around her and moved her away from them, not letting anyone touch her.

"Get your own dance partner! I have a contest I'm going to win with Young Mi!" Her heart started to flutter and her cheeks started to become warm and pink. What was going on? Why was she acting like this?

"Hyungs, hyungs, let's just watch them practice. I heard this contest has a really big prize." Chan said as he walked into the room, followed by everyone else. They all sat down like little ducklings infront of the room, facing the two.

"Thank you Chan-ah" Soonyoung turned to Young Mi. "Ready?" She nervously looked down and played with the hem of her shirt. "Are you nervous?" He let out a soft chuckle as she gave a small nod. "Don't worry, you'll do great" He ruffled her hair.

"Ready?" Jun asked. Soonyoung nodded and Jun pressed the play button. The music started to play and the two began to dance.

Everyone was amazed. They had to admit, there was some chemistry between the two. They couldn't take their eyes off of them. Not even Seungcheol could argue with that.

Chan was probably the most amazed out of the 12. He never knew she could dance. He only knew how smart Park Haneul was, not how well she can dance. What else can she do?

They all clapped once their mini performance was over. Soonyoung and Young Mi gave each other a big hug. She had her arms around his torso as his arms wrapped around her whole body, pulling her closer to him. He buried his face in the crook of her neck.

'She still smells nice.' He thought to himself.

While Soonyoung was having a happy moment with Young Mi, there was one person who glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sour grape Seungcheol.

 



Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I've been pretty busy with things and also with my other fanfics too.

Happy Holidays though!

QOTC:

How was your 2015? Was there any moment you hated? Any moment you can never forget?

I think 2015 was a pretty good year for me. One of the highlights was Seveteen's debut after a looooooong wait!

Please let me know your answers!

Don't be silent readers!

Thank you!

Bye Bye!