004

You Are My Princess

Jihoon showed Young Mi around the enitre house, including the room she would be staying in. "Sorry, our house isn't that neat." He apologized. He was right. The house was a pigstine. There was dirty clothes all over the floor, trash everywhere, and even a hole in the wall.

"I-it's okay, besides this is a house of guys." She replied. "Want me to help you clean?" Young Mi didn't really ask to help, it was more like insisting that they all clean the mess. She couldn't stand seeing it.

"Sure." Jihoon replied. The two began to clean as they worked up a nice conversation. Once they were done with one room, they moved onto the next. The rest of the boys joined in on the cleaning too- even though they were pretty lazy. After about 3 hours of intense cleaning, the entire house was nice and tidy. They all sat down in the clean living room, more then satisfied at their hard work. A knock was heard on the door and the boys all stared at each other.

"I'll go check on who it is" Minghao whispered as he tiptoed to the door. The knock was heard louder and a voice followed.

"Hurry up and open the door guys!" A person yelled. "Mingyu has to pee!" Minghao opened the door and a very tall person came running by and into the restroom. A guy with long hair walked in calmly but haulted in his steps as soon as he laid his eyes on Young Mi.

"We'll explain later." Jun spoke. The guy slowly nodded. "Introduce yourself hyung." He nudged him.

"Hi, I'm Junghan..."

"Hi, I'm Young Mi..."

It was slightly awkward.

"Young Mi," Soonyoung called "Let's go shopping. I have a gift card for this girls' clothing store and I don't wear girls' clothes." He glared at Minghao and looked back at Young Mi. "Let's go?"

Young Mi nodded and they stood up.

"I want to go too!" Wonwoo yelled.

"Me too!" Minghao insisted. 

"I love shopping!" Seungwan clapped happily.

"Can I go?" Junghan asked.

"Where are we going? I want to go too!" Mingyu spoke as he walked into the living room.

"I-I'll go too!" Jihoon yelled. They all look at him in shock.

"I thought you didn't like shopping." Soonyoung spoke.

"J-just making sure you guys don't do anything weird!" Jihoon nervously spoke. Soonyoung sighed in defeat. He really didn't want the guys to come. He had really hoped for some alone time with Young Mi.

"Let's go!" Young Mi happily skipped out the door, wrapping her arm around Soonyoung's who happily followed after. Junghan grabbed the gift card from their room and they all left.

As soon as they arrived at the store, they split up. They had Young Mi get under garments for herself as they helped look for clothes. They were all smiling. Young Mi finished getting under garmets and went to where Jihoon was. His face slowly blushed as his heart beat sped up.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hey." He smiled back. He held up a shirt to her body. "This will look nice on you!" Young Mi caught a glimpse of the price tag.

"No don't take it!" She exclaimed. He looked at her in shock.

"Why not?" He asked a bit dissapointed.

"The price!" She pointed to the price tag.

"My present." He smiled as he cotinued to search for more clothes. She was left speechless.

Mingyu and Wonwoo came up behind her and both put their arm around her. "Who do you like better?" They asked in unison.

"I like both of you!" She smiled.

"But who do you like better?" Mingyu asked.

"Pick one~" Wonwoo said.

"Both?"

"No, one" They smiled.

"Well, if I had to pick then....WonGyu!"

"You can only say one name!" Mingyu said impatiently

"Umm..." she was getting a little flustered. "Minghao!" She exclaimed as she ran to the lost Minghao's side. The two looked at her in shock. Frozen in their spot.

"Minghao?" Minghao asked. "What happened? Am I in trouble?"

"No." She smiled. "Let's go look around!"

"Okay!" Minghao chimed as he grabbed her hand and led them to a section in the store.

"Hey Young Mi!" Seungwan yelled.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"Over here!" Minghao waved his arms in the air. Seungwan walked up to the two and held up two dresses.

"Which is better?"

"Pink right?" Jun said.

"Well, I think yellow suits you more." Minghao nodded. Jun bursted in a fit of laughter.

Seungwan looked at him in disbelief. "N-not me Minghao."

"Ah," He laughed sheepishly. "I think the pink one is better for Young Mi."

"Pink it is!" Seungwan and Jun left to go search for more clothes.

"Hey Young Mi! Can you come here for a sec?" Soonyoung asked. She nodded and the two followed him.

"Oh yeah shoes!" Minghao said.

"Does this fit?" Soonyoung asked as he slipped on the shoe for her. She smiled and nodded and he smiled back. "Pretty"

After they were done shopping, they went to the cashier to go pay for the pile of clothes. Young Mi and Soonyoung were at the counter while the guys all waited in the front. Each with a bag in their hand.

"Why do you guys have bags in your hand?" Jihoon asked.

"Present for Young Mi." They all answered.

"What about you huh?" Junghan asked.

"P-present for Young Mi..." Jihoon answered.

"I thought you hated shopping and buying presents."

"You know, welcome gift..." He said nervously.

"The total is $342.75" The cashier said. Soonyoung handed her the gift card and she swiped it. "Thank you sir. You have $157.25 left on this card." She handed him all of the bags. "Thank you sir, come again." Soonyoung nodded and thanked the worker.

"Thank you Soonyoung Oppa." Young Mi said.

"No problem." He smiled.

"Oppa?" The rest of the guys asked. "Call us Oppa too!" Young Mi nodded.

"So, let's go home?" Junghan asked. They all headed home.

They all got home and helped Young Mi put her clothes away as Seungwan and Jun cooked dinner.

"Thank you." Young Mi spoke. "I feel kind of bad though. It's alot of money."

"Don't" Junghan said. "Soonyoung won that gift card in a dance contest. It would probably go to waste since we can't sell it and it's for a girls' clothing store."

"Oh yeah and also, you kinda have to share a room with one of us..." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah, one of us sleep here every night. We rotate." Mingyu added.

"I think it's my night tonight guys."

"No you slept here yesterday!"

"It's Jisoo hyung's turn tonight." Minghao said. Mingyu and Wonwoo glared at the Chinese boy.

"Don't worry though, there's two beds. We usually push it together to save room." Soonyoung said. "If you're uncomfortable with the person sleeping in the room with you, you can just let me know. I think you'll be more comfortable with me here."

"Ne Oppa." Young Mi nodded.

"We're home!" A guy yelled from outside.

"Dinner's ready!" Jun yelled. They all left the room to go greet them and eat dinner. The guys stopped in their tracks.

"Who's that?" Hansol asked.

"Family meeting." Jihoon said. "Where's Chan?"

"He's gonna come late, he has to do something at school." Jisoo spoke. "We brought him dinner already."

They all sat at the dinner table. Waiting for an explaination.

"So guys," Soonyoung started off. "This is Young Mi. We met at the hospital." She gave a small shy wave. "The day Wonwoo went to the hospital, she just woke up from acoma. We met there. Wonwoo and her shared a room."

"Get on with it." Seungcheol spat.

"Well, she's going to be staying with us for a while..."

Seungcheol, Junghan, Mingyu, Jisoo, Hansol, and Seokmin widended their eyes. Mingyu's and Junghan's expression turned into a smile as the rest of them got angry. Especially Seungcheol. Seungcheol slammed his fist on the table, startling everyone. "NO!" He shouted sternly. Young Mi was getting scared. She started shaking and getting images in her head. He expression was blank. The guys who accpeted her started to get concerned. Soonyoung dragged Young Mi to her room.

"Stay here." He said and left.

"Why do you guys want to bring another person into this house!" Seungcheol was furious. "What makes you think you do that! We're already messed up as it is!"

"Hyung, please think about it..." Junghan pleaded.

"No! Don't you guys remember what happened to us! Are you guys unaware of all of the problems that we went through!"

"Hyung..." Jun pleaded.

"How can we help someone else if we can't even help ourselves!"

"Listen to him guys!" Hansol defended. "He's our hyung!"

"Why don't you guys ever think!"

"Seriously guys. You guys went too far." Jisoo added.

"That was such a stupid decision to make! Why bring a studpid freaking beggar like her in the house!!"

Young Mi ran out of the house. She had heard everything that they had said. Those words hurt her. The guys stared at the door that was slammed shut behind Young Mi. She was gone. Jihoon clenched his fist tighter and slammed the table.

"FREAKING SHUT UP!" He yelled. Startling everyone. Jihoon ran out of the house.

"I'm dissapointed in you guys." Soonyoung spat. Following Jihoon out of the door. Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, Junghan, and Seungwan left the house too. Seungcheol, Jisoo, and Hansol stared at the red Minghao.

"Don't you dare leave this table you oeugug-in" Seuncheol spat.

That was the last straw for Minghao. He stood up and left. He cursed at them before walking out of the door.



Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this update.

For those that don't know or are too lazy to go to google translate, 'oegug-in' means foreigner/outisder/alien in Korean. So basically Seungcheol called him an outsider because Minghao's Chinese.

Anyways, have you guys heard of VIXX sub unit LR?

I'm in loooooove with their song "Beautiful Liar." You guys need to listen to it!

Also, I'm going back to school tomorrow so updates will be random (well more random then now) because I will be busy with school. I'll try my harded to update for you guys!

Please don't be silent readers! Let me know your thoughts and opinions and which SEVENTEEN member you would like to see more of! I might forget to put in a certain member since there's 13 of them >.<

Thanks for reading!

Bye Bye!