001

You Are My Princess

"Hey! Come back here! I'm not done with you yet missy!" The gang leader yelled. She ran for her life down the ally which seemed to be endless. There was blood all over arm, bruises, cuts, and scrapes everywhere. She didn't have much energy left. She couldn't breath anymore. She finally reached the main street. No people, no lights. Midnight. She looked back and saw them coming after her. She ran with all of her might. She ran across the broad street. There was a big blinding light and a loud honking noise. And... a crash and scream.

 

Her eyes fluttered open. She tried to block the blinding light above her with her hands. Groaning in pain, she sat up. "She's awake! She's awake!" A nurse passing by yelled. Many doctors and nurses came running into the room. They cheered celebrating. She was scared. She didn't know what was going on.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" A doctor asked.

"2..." She spoke quietly. They cheered again.

"What's 6 x 7?"

"42..."

"What's Jeon in english?"

"Pancake..."

"What's your name?"

"..." She stared at them dumbfounded. Their cheering died down. The doctors and nurses sighed. They still weren't able to find her identity.

The doctors left the room frusturated as the nurses assisted her. One held up a picture. It was a girl with many bruises and cuts and scrapes and blood on her face. Her face was pale. She then handed her a mirror and she widened her eyes.

Her face and the girl's face look the same just with out any marks or bruises. "I looked like a monster..." she whispered to herself.

She walked out of the hospital room and went to the hospital's garden. She sat down on the bench. "Name... name... name...?" She was confused. She looked around at the people visiting the paients.

"Oh, Jae Min ah!" "Hey Park Chorong!" " Omo! Lee Changsub!" They all called out. She turned her head to some forigners who were speaking english. "Hey Amy! Wow! You still look so young!" "Me? No!" They laughed.

"You... yoo... Yoo y-oung...Me? Yoo Young Mi..." She repeated. She mumbled it over and over.

"Yoo Young Mi?" A guy asked. He took a seat next to her. "Nice too meet you Young Mi! I'm Soonyoung! You can call me Hoshi!" He smiled widely.

"S-Soonyoung? Hoshi?"

He nodded and smiled sheepishly. "You can call me which ever you're comfortable with."



Hello everyone! Sorry it's short. I didn't really know what to write as an intro. Hope you enjoyed it though! ^^