Soocasm

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count- 661

Soocasm /soo-ca-sem/ sarcasm in anyway coming from the individual of Park Kyungsoo

Chanyeol slammed himself onto the couch after a long day of hard work in the workplace. Of moving boxes and making sure delivers are in the right place. He sighed as he slowly closed his eyes, before a small child decided to jump on him.

"APPA!" Jongin cried as he jumped strait on to the very tall figure. Chanyeol let out a cry before grabbing his child and began to hug him like a teddy bear.

"My teddy bear." Chanyeol whimpered as he squished Jongin. Jongin was laughing will trying break out of his father’s grasp.

Kyungsoo walked in with a remote in his hand and wearing nothing but I bath robe. He looked incredibly tired as he stared at the two play. Chanyeol looked up at his wife and purred, before quickly blocking Jonign’s ears.

"You're not wearing clothes under that?" Chanyeol asked in a begging matter, Kyungsoo sighed.

"Yes Chanyeol I’m not wearing any cloth under my bathrobe." Kyungsoo stated as he clearly showed of the long sleeve t-shirt underneath, which you could clearly see before. Chanyeol beamed

"REALLY!"

"No that was sarcasm." Kyungsoo stated before walking off into the kitchen hall. Chanyeol stood up and placed Jongin on the couch, before chasing after his wife. Jongin quickly run off to his appa and omma's room.

Chanyeol hunted his wife down to the kitchen where he was peacefully serving up coffee, for him and his annoying husband.

Chanyeol came up behind him before hugging him from behind and pecking his wife on the neck.

"What are you making?" Chanyeol asked innocently. Kyungsoo smiled

"An elixir of poison." Kyungsoo stated as he stirred the coffee. He then dabbed the spoon on the ede of the two cups before giving his husband the red cup. Chanyeol took a big sip.

"Why you lie, this is not poisoned." Chanyeol exclaimed. Kyungsoo begin to laugh.

"Honey that was also sarcasm." He stated as Kyungsoo himself took a sip, this time out of light brown cup. Before walking back out the lounge room to sit down and finish his coffee.

Chanyeol sat next to him before placing an arm around him.

It was peaceful until Baekhyun came storming in.

"Omma Omma Omma Appa Appa Appa~" Baekhyun sung as he pranced his way to the two.

"There's me boy."

"No it's a girl." Kyungsoo stated as he took another big sip of coffee. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in shock, but so did Baekhyun.

"WHAT!?" The two exclaimed as they stared at Kyungsoo with big eyes.

"But-"

"BUT I HAVE A WILLY WONG!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he continuing staring

"Kidding, he is a boy, sarcasm, Appa is really Pabo." Kyungsoo stated as he placed his coffee down, and stood up.

"Now I'm gonna find kkamjong and try and put him to sleep." Kyungsoo stated as he walked off.

Chanyeol looked at each other, Chanyeol got close to Baekhyun

"You sure you have a will-"

"Of course appa, why do you think the younger girls at my school call me oppa, not unnie." Baekhyun stated as he sat down on the couch.

Baekhyun pulled out his DS and began playing Legend of Zelda.

Chanyeol stood up and chased his wife down to his own room, laying there on the bed watching a drama.

Chanyeol slipped under the covers with him and watched too.

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol asked

“Because I’m r-”

“Don’t say it with your Soocasm.” Chanyeol sated as he looked at him in disgust. Kyungsoo looked back confused

“My what?”

“Soocasm, you doing sarcasm.” Chanyeol beamed as he hugged his wife.

“Yeollie?”

“Yes sooie my love?’ Chanyeol answered.

“You really are stupid, and gullible, which makes you stupid in a very cute way.” Kyungsoo laughed before smooching his husband.

“I’m not, your just soocastic.” Chanyeol said laughing.

The two stopped and continued to watch the drama.

“Soocasm.”

“Stop it yeollie.” Kyungsoo said laughing.